inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Halloween Blow Out!!!

Written By: Matthias on 09/28/07 at 11:07 am

Halloween is my favorite holiday, thus...
From October 1st - October 31st I shall be throwing a Halloween Blow Out on Amiright!!!

I have already made a video to kick the event off.
It is of Below Average Dave's "Vampire's Theme" and it shall be posted on October 1st

Every song parody I write this month will be Halloween related, even if I have to write a new one for the Aground.
Every last contest I'm in shall receive the Halloween treatment. (Hopefully the Decathlon: Mark 2 won't be too hard on me)
That means I shall be writing spooky parodies for...

1. The Who: Artistry round
2. Another Artist: Artistry round
3. Two Decathlons
4. The Aggrandise E + F
5. And finally SOTM

On the last day of the Halloween Blow Out I shall post another video. This one is going to be of the song Dave recorded of mine, "Full Graveyard Of The Deceased" (Originally Cliched Screams)

This looks to be a kick-ass month!!!

Subject: Re: Halloween Blow Out!!!

Written By: ChuckyG on 09/28/07 at 2:58 pm

I should put up a message after the update on Oct. 30th and tell people Halloween only parodies until the next update.

I could even pull out the old orange background I used to use on the site >grin<

Written By: skittlesking on 09/28/07 at 3:32 pm

I should put up a message after the update on Oct. 30th and tell people Halloween only parodies until the next update.

I could even pull out the old orange background I used to use on the site >grin<

Sounds Festive

Written By: wildcard on 09/28/07 at 6:52 pm

Halloween is my favorite holiday, thus...
From October 1st - October 31st I shall be throwing a Halloween Blow Out on Amiright!!!

I love dressing up for Halloween.  It's the only tme of the year I take my crazy hat off and put on something else.  I had a recording in mind and I woke up this morning with what I believe is a horrifyingly good idea.  Make that two possible recordings and possibly four other writings.  I really must fly.  http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/rpg029.gif

Written By: skittlesking on 09/29/07 at 9:50 pm

I love dressing up for Halloween.  It's the only tme of the year I take my crazy hat off and put on something else.  I had a recording in mind and I woke up this morning with what I believe is a horrifyingly good idea.  Make that two possible recordings and possibly four other writings.  I really must fly.  http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/rpg029.gif

I love the whole bat smiley thing

Written By: wildcard on 09/29/07 at 11:11 pm

I love the whole bat smiley thing

FreeSmilies.org has a lot of fun smilies. 

Written By: Matthias on 09/30/07 at 3:24 pm

Do it Chucky!!!

Written By: Jack Wilson on 09/30/07 at 5:36 pm

I have a couple ideas

One being "Zombies" to "Zombie"

Written By: Matthias on 09/30/07 at 6:41 pm

I have a couple ideas

One being "Zombies" to "Zombie"

By the Deadburies?

Written By: Matthias on 09/30/07 at 7:25 pm

Here's the haunted Vampire video to bring in the Halloween season... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ-qfpKObaI

Written By: Jack Wilson on 09/30/07 at 7:31 pm

By the Deadburies?
LOL yup

Check for new replies or respond here...