inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Several Songs have/are appearing on Vocalo (89.5-FM Chicago)

Written By: skittlesking on 10/26/07 at 7:39 pm

Steve, the host for their 2-5 time slot also featured Brainless on this Write:)

I put the music on vocalo.org and in less than 24 hours I got a message from Steve, one of the show hosts and said he was going to use Antarctican Terrorist, and shortly later another one letting me know he was using Brainless on This Write, I don't know how big the station is, but I'm very happy about it and they've got a fan in me (I will become a regular listener as a result of this)

Subject: Re: Antarctican Terrorist Appeared on Vocalo (89.5-FM Chicago)

Written By: wildcard on 10/26/07 at 11:36 pm

thats 8)

Written By: agrimorfee on 10/29/07 at 8:16 am

"Vocalo" is a low-power off-shoot of Chicago's public radio station WBEZ-FM. Their format is reportedly a fast-paced version of talk and information services, with various hosts producing programming involving the public. I have never listened, but now maybe I will. I actually applied to the station before it began its operations, but of course, got no reply at the time. If I was there, there would be nothing on my show but my choice of music, which would include any and all of YOU folks!

Very nice work, B.A.D.!!! 8)

Written By: skittlesking on 11/04/07 at 5:48 pm

Antarctican Terrorist was featured several times now. . .and I seem to be getting somewhat well represented so to speak. . .I will post again later as far as what got featured on the current show. . .but it's so cool that they are playing me fairly often, each host makes a play list like once a week, and they play them on the station (most shows are 3 hours, then whatever was in that play list generally replays until the next new play list happens, since first being featured there have been 5 play lists, 3 of which I'm in including the one playing now if you listen live at vocalo.org 89.5 I'm not sure what they are playing at the moment. . .but so far most play lists are using Antarcitcan Terrorist, with the first also using Brainless on this Write.

Check for new replies or respond here...