inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Last three days to vote on What the next recording contest will be!

Written By: skittlesking on 11/08/07 at 11:56 am

I buy random tracks all the time. . .using little money here and there. . .

If you want to help me, or choose a song that you'd like recorded from your collection, I've set up a small donation center

http://www.badave.com/donate.php

Anyone who donates $5 or more may request a song by PM to me. . .though each song I purchase (depending on who has it) has a different price, they average $5 a piece.  I also get licensing permission on these so I can't really do much about sharing them, but I record for quite a few people. . .

Anyhow. . .there are some backing tracks that I have available right now that really haven't been used and I have no ideas for, the 5 posted are ones I am particularly ready to sing, After the "SexyBack" round, which song should I do?  Any opinions?

Subject: Re: What should be the next BAD recording contest?

Written By: Matthias on 11/16/07 at 12:04 am

Bump!

Subject: Re: Last three days to vote on What the next recording contest will be!

Written By: skittlesking on 11/21/07 at 3:19 pm

Currently leading the pack is Thriller with 50% of the vote.  But My Immortal is not far behind, and Girlfriend, Hella Good and Ray of Light aren't out yet either.

Subject: Re: Last three days to vote on What the next recording contest will be!

Written By: Matthias on 11/21/07 at 8:42 pm

So far it looks like were going to have a Scary Christmas, heh, heh, heh  ;)

(Groan!)

Check for new replies or respond here...