inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: My album cover was deleted...why?

Written By: lpg_unit on 11/15/07 at 1:50 am

How come my Black Eyed Peas parody cover ended up in a 404? Is there something wrong?

Subject: Re: My album cover was deleted...why?

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/15/07 at 11:02 am

How come my Black Eyed Peas parody cover ended up in a 404? Is there something wrong?

was it approved and then removed?  or just not approved?

I've been disapproving entries that look like they were done in  MS Paint...

hmm... not sure, but I think I disapproved it because it looked like one that was already submitted. If you don't attach it when asking me about something on the site, I usually don't remember why something isn't on there.

Written By: lpg_unit on 11/15/07 at 5:27 pm

was it approved and then removed?  or just not approved?

I've been disapproving entries that look like they were done in  MS Paint...

hmm... not sure, but I think I disapproved it because it looked like one that was already submitted. If you don't attach it when asking me about something on the site, I usually don't remember why something isn't on there.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/9/14/1431382/bep_parody.png

I didn't do this in MS Paint, and I resorted to submitting it several times (the third attempt was made using another pseudonym), thinking that there was a system glitch, so sorry...

Anyway, does this mean that Tor Hershman's album parodies won't be approved in your site (since some of them looked as if they were done on Paint, although he might be using another graphics program)?

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/15/07 at 5:30 pm

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/9/14/1431382/bep_parody.png

I didn't do this in MS Paint, and I resorted to submitting it several times, thinking that there was a system glitch, so sorry...

I didn't approve it the other day thinking I had seen it, if you submitted it several times that's why.

of course, I have no idea what the point is behind it now that I do have it in front of me.  Generally a play on words of the title with a change in images to match is what we're looking for.  Unless I'm missing a joke here or something. Is it just four random images?

Written By: lpg_unit on 11/15/07 at 5:43 pm

I didn't approve it the other day thinking I had seen it, if you submitted it several times that's why.

of course, I have no idea what the point is behind it now that I do have it in front of me.  Generally a play on words of the title with a change in images to match is what we're looking for.  Unless I'm missing a joke here or something. Is it just four random images?

Nope; I just did it out of boredom, but I won't do something similar to Tor Hershman's... I was thinking of a Grand Theft Auto theme when I made this, with the protagonists' faces on the cover...

Written By: Step-chan on 11/15/07 at 10:31 pm

Nope; I just did it out of boredom, but I won't do something similar to Tor Hershman's... I was thinking of a Grand Theft Auto theme when I made this, with the protagonists' faces on the cover...

Strawberry Shortcake was from GTA?  :D

Who's the guy on the bottom left?

Written By: lpg_unit on 11/16/07 at 3:03 am

Strawberry Shortcake was from GTA?  :D

Who's the guy on the bottom left?

OK, correction: I originally thought of replacing the faces with the protagonists from GTA, but I then thought of putting Shortcake and Ludacris instead...

Written By: Step-chan on 11/16/07 at 3:39 pm

OK, correction: I originally thought of replacing the faces with the protagonists from GTA, but I then thought of putting Shortcake and Ludacris instead...

I wasn't attacking you...  ;)

I just thought it was an unusual combination.

Written By: lpg_unit on 11/16/07 at 5:47 pm

I wasn't attacking you...  ;)

I just thought it was an unusual combination.

Nah, it's OK...

Written By: Step-chan on 11/17/07 at 4:47 pm

Just letting ya know. ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...