inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: SoundClick Holiday Cover Song Contest

Written By: Rick Cormier on 11/20/07 at 6:50 am

My Christmas parody, "Shopping With a Weapon in My Hand", has made it into round 2 of the Holiday Cover Song Contest on SoundClick.Com. There were over 1,300 songs entered and, only 250 remain.

If any of you are registered on SoundClick and, could rate my song, I would greatly appreciate it. Of course, I would appreciate a 5-star rating most of all. :-)

You can rate it here:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/_music_songRating.cfm?bandid=322836&songID=4728948&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=530&width=530

Or, you can search for it among the other songs in the contest, click on the stars to the right and, it will bring up the page where you can rate it.

As always, thanks for reading and listening.

Subject: Re: SoundClick Holiday Cover Song Contest

Written By: philbo on 11/21/07 at 1:16 am

Way to go... another rating added.

Subject: Re: SoundClick Holiday Cover Song Contest

Written By: Rick Cormier on 11/21/07 at 5:12 am

My Christmas parody, "Shopping With a Weapon in My Hand", has made it into round 2 of the Holiday Cover Song Contest on SoundClick.Com. There were over 1,300 songs entered and, only 250 remain.

If any of you are registered on SoundClick and, could rate my song, I would greatly appreciate it. Of course, I would appreciate a 5-star rating most of all. :-)

You can rate it here:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/_music_songRating.cfm?bandid=322836&songID=4728948&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=530&width=530

Or, you can search for it among the other songs in the contest, click on the stars to the right and, it will bring up the page where you can rate it.

As always, thanks for reading and listening.
Thanks Phil, I appreciate it.

Check for new replies or respond here...