inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ever had a REALLY good idea, have even thought of lines for it,t hen realized it

Written By: Jack Wilson on 12/11/07 at 8:54 pm

had been done?

Yesterday I was listening to The Rolling Stone Top 500 Songs, well the part of it I was on, Ive been listening to it for a while, over 200 more to go!
I was on the plane coming back form NY which was AWESOME,and The Wanderer and Only the Lonely came on at seperate times. So I thought of "A Wonderbra"about a guy who gives his girlfriend and/or wifr a wonderbra for Christmas, and Only the Homely. The wonderbra one , different theme though,and Only the Homely,had already been done! and  by tommy Turtle and AFW respectively. Tomm'ys even had an underwear line near the end like what I thought of did.

I still might do the wonderbra one though, cause I love that one.

Subject: Re: Ever had a REALLY good idea, have even thought of lines for it,t hen realized it

Written By: Step-chan on 12/11/07 at 9:02 pm

I thought that no one else did a Constipated parody to Avril's song "Complicated", until Red told me otherwise.... There were like 18 or so "Constipated" parodies to that song already. It didn't stop me from making one...

The only problem was this... I didn't have the song, so I went by lyrics alone.... Guess how bad the pacing is. :D

Other than that, I think I may have had maybe a few parody ideas that had already been done to the songs I thought of doing them to.

I forgot what those were though however.

Subject: Re: Ever had a REALLY good idea, have even thought of lines for it,t hen realized it

Written By: agrimorfee on 12/13/07 at 5:04 pm

That happened to me with "Spam" and "Eat It", although I wrote them before Al released them.

Check for new replies or respond here...