inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Michael E Cormiers 2008 Comeback Special

Written By: malibumike65 on 12/25/07 at 8:20 pm

Hi everyone. Remember me? Michael E Cormier is back, in a limited form anyways. 2007 really sucked, on my end anyways, so I’m hoping for a great year for all in 2008. I know I left the site quite abruptly but my head needed to go elsewhere for a while. It felt like I was getting kicked in my nads all of the time and the only place I could find sympathy around here (my home, not this site) was in between the words Shot and Syphilis in the dictionary. lol
Time has passed and a new year awaits! I just missed you guys and this site as well, so I’m going to be logging on occasionally and  contributing whenever I can. Here is my update.
    My Ex went to live in Ontario with her new fool, and took my eldest daughter to live with her. I really miss my kid. Surprise, surprise, the little punk that my ex had agreed to marry my daughter dumped her after his visit here. Thank goodness she didn’t get pregnant! I’m still shaking my head over that one. I definitely miss my daughter Jacqueline, but my ex has turned into someone completely different from the person I fell in love with. It made getting over her much easier. The good news is that I’m raising our youngest daughter here, and I kept the computer, so she can talk to her sister and mom anytime. It’ll also allow me to log onto here from time to time.
I’m writing my first parody since last February, and hope to release it on amiright on New Years Day. It goes to the tune of Garth Brooks song “Friends In Low Places”, called “I Was So Wasted”. Hope I can still deliver on the goods. Ten months away might have screwed with my lyrical flow, I don’t know. I’ll have to rely on all of your opinions to tell me. Hope its up to my previous standards.
I don't think I can keep up with the same pace of writing I was doing a year ago, but hopefully quality will outweigh quantity. I was writing at least 3 parodies a week back then. I think I'll just write whenever a funny idea hits me, and not try to rush it. I've got 16 songs so far in my amiright catalogue. Theres no rush to add on to it. I just hope anybody that views my parodies finds them humorous, or informative in some way.

Anyways, I rambled on too long. Hope to see you all on the boards.

Happy New Year Everybody

Michael E Cormier

malibumike65

Subject: Re: Michael E Cormiers 2008 Comeback Special

Written By: wildcard on 12/25/07 at 9:04 pm

Welcome back and Happy Holidays

Written By: skittlesking on 12/25/07 at 10:11 pm

Well, all of lives' bumps aside, I'm glad you are back, and welcome back to you, it's a Christmas present to us all. . .and you'll always have us.

Written By: Red Ant on 12/26/07 at 2:51 pm

Welcome back, Mike.  8)

Ant

Written By: malibumike65 on 12/26/07 at 6:27 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Glad to be back. I just submitted the parody, so if Chucky deems it view worthy, I hope you all get a kick out of it.  ;D

Happy New Year

Check for new replies or respond here...