inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Matthias can now record!!!

Written By: Matthias on 01/24/08 at 4:12 pm

I finally got all the stuff I need to start recording from Musician's Friend (Not a bad site, but it took about a month to get everything I need, which kinda sucked.)
Anyways, now I can record, and I plan to do one tonight.
I'm really excited!!!!

If anybody wants to request a song from my song parody list that you think I should record, it would be much appreciated.
And if I can find a backing track for the nominated songs I shall record them.
I honestly can't wait to start!!!

Whooooo!!!!

At first I'm planning on strictly recording my own stuff, then after I get a few songs under my belt and you all can hear what I can do, I would love to start recording for other people.

Subject: Re: Matthias can now record!!!

Written By: wildcard on 01/24/08 at 4:46 pm

thats cool  I cant wait to get some stuff done at youtube.

Written By: skittlesking on 01/24/08 at 7:03 pm

I finally got all the stuff I need to start recording from Musician's Friend (Not a bad site, but it took about a month to get everything I need, which kinda sucked.)
Anyways, now I can record, and I plan to do one tonight.
I'm really excited!!!!

If anybody wants to request a song from my song parody list that you think I should record, it would be much appreciated.
And if I can find a backing track for the nominated songs I shall record them.
I honestly can't wait to start!!!

Whooooo!!!!

At first I'm planning on strictly recording my own stuff, then after I get a few songs under my belt and you all can hear what I can do, I would love to start recording for other people.

Have you gotten a way to download backing tracks yet?  If not, call me after you see I've voted in Thin Lizzy, and I'll send you some midis (they can't say anything about me sending altered midis:)  Congrats buddy, can't wait, don't forget to promote it!

Written By: ThaConqueror on 01/24/08 at 7:09 pm

Awesome-sauce! Will look forward to your debut !

Check for new replies or respond here...