inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Tweaking the scripts for the author pages today

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/04/08 at 10:49 am

Just in case you happen to see something odd today with your page or the indexes or something, I wanted to let you know it's probably me.

I had to do something to improve the performance of the script used to generate the author pages, it was getting too bogged down and had to be split up.

Subject: Re: Tweaking the scripts for the author pages today

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/04/08 at 7:13 pm

I'm all done with screwing around in this section now.  Let me know if anything is broken

Written By: agrimorfee on 02/05/08 at 10:45 am

I'm all done with screwing around in this section now.  Let me know if anything is broken

List of parodies are now in order of submission date instead of alpha order, which I preferred...but it's no big deal to click Parody Title heading to bring them back to alpha order.

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/05/08 at 2:43 pm

List of parodies are now in order of submission date instead of alpha order, which I preferred...but it's no big deal to click Parody Title heading to bring them back to alpha order.

that's easily fixed I'm sure.  I'll look into it.

Written By: Johnny_D on 02/07/08 at 2:58 pm

Chucky, the author page http://www.amiright.com/parody/authors/ hasn't been updated in days...

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/08/08 at 12:36 pm

Chucky, the author page http://www.amiright.com/parody/authors/ hasn't been updated in days...

er.... I just realized what I did... I've been updating it, but when I wrote the new script, I wrote to a temporary file until I got the bugs worked out.  I never changed it to overwrite the old file.  I'll look into it.

Check for new replies or respond here...