inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Heyo!

Written By: Jared on 03/18/08 at 11:19 am

Yes, my lovely friends in the parody biz, it's me, I'm back.  Not sure I'll be subm,itting parodies again or not, but just wanted to say, I'm swingin by the old place again

Any of my old friends still here.....
Arwen?  Ash?  Cube?   

Anyone?

Bueller?    :P

Subject: Re: Heyo!

Written By: agrimorfee on 03/18/08 at 11:23 am

Who are you? ;)

Arwen and Ash rarely come here, but on amiright Ash did contribute recently an SOTM place-winner, "Small Doomed Tits" and Arwen is still writing great stuff now and then . Come join us, come join us!

Written By: Matthias on 03/18/08 at 11:34 am

Who are you? ;)

Arwen and Ash rarely come here, but on amiright Ash did contribute recently an SOTM place-winner, "Small Doomed Tits" and Arwen is still writing great stuff now and then . Come join us, come join us!

Is Emiloca and Ashkickass the same people?  :o

Written By: agrimorfee on 03/18/08 at 3:51 pm

There goes Agrimorfee, talkin' out his ass again. Um, yeah, I'm wrong...let me go crawl back to my cave.... :-[

Written By: Red Ant on 03/18/08 at 4:58 pm

Welcome back, Jared!

Ant

Written By: nally on 03/18/08 at 5:10 pm

Hiya Jared!! Don't think I've seen you in ages...welcome back! O0

Written By: nally on 03/18/08 at 5:11 pm

no, they're two different ladies, and I think they've both made some parodies. :)

Written By: skittlesking on 03/18/08 at 5:19 pm

I've seen your name, but we've never written at the same time to my recollection. . .but welcome back.

Written By: jreuben on 03/18/08 at 6:24 pm

Welcome back!

Written By: Arwen on 03/18/08 at 10:05 pm

Who are you? ;)

Actually...I do come here almost every day still...I just generally lurk rather than comment.  As for my great "now and then" stuff...thanks, Agri.

And...Hey, Jared...good to see I'm still on your friends list!

Check for new replies or respond here...