inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Automatic Transition Radio Show from 07/05/08!

Written By: jreuben on 07/07/08 at 8:23 am

I've finally gotten this going again!  Here's the one hour radio show featuring Dr. Bob and songs by Jeff Reuben, Red Ant performed by Below Average Dave, McKludge, Spaff/Robert Lund, Fig, and more! 

http://jeffreuben.podomatic.com/

The next show should be the first Saturday in August.

Subject: Re: Automatic Transition Radio Show from 07/05/08!

Written By: Below Average Dave on 07/07/08 at 1:28 pm

And welcome to podomatic by the way, I've been posting there for a little while (constantly deleting older stuff to post newer stuff) I think you'll like it

Written By: McKludge on 07/07/08 at 10:16 pm

Hey, I'm the radio!  Well, something vaguely resembling the radio anyway.

Yeah, my Cartman is still a little funny even while sober.  I may just have to record a couple more.

Written By: Below Average Dave on 07/07/08 at 11:58 pm

Hey, I'm the radio!  Well, something vaguely resembling the radio anyway.

Yeah, my Cartman is still a little funny even while sober.  I may just have to record a couple more.

I've also begun posting one a day over at badave (random order from my media player as to avoid favoritism), I'll start a thread on day 7 and start posting a recap of the seven posted the week before in it until all have been posted. . .but yeah, you should record more--being a professional and all ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...