inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Obama ruined my parody idea(s) thread

Written By: K1chyd on 08/28/08 at 2:08 pm

No female prez Hillary, no VP Hillary, darn Obama, he has probably killed hundreds of potential parody ideas for Amiright.  :\'(

*Opens trash bin*

*Throws away sketched "Leader with a rack" and "VP with a rack" based on Shangri-Las "Leader of the pack"*

*Closes trash bin*

So what was your favorite parody song idea (or title idea) of those you had to Bid(en) goodbye the other day? ???

Subject: Re: The Obama ruined my parody idea(s) thread

Written By: Red Ant on 08/28/08 at 10:00 pm

No female prez Hillary, no VP Hillary, darn Obama, he has probably killed hundreds of potential parody ideas for Amiright.  :\'(

*Opens trash bin*

*Throws away sketched "Leader with a rack" and "VP with a rack" based on Shangri-Las "Leader of the pack"*

*Closes trash bin*

So what was your favorite parody song idea (or title idea) of those you had to Bid(en) goodbye the other day? ???

Don't worry, Peter: there will be plenty of Obama gaffs at which to poke fun to poke fun at.

You can still do "White House" to "Brick House"  or "Our House". Favorite title? I didn't have any for Hillary, none that I can post here or on amiright anyway. Maybe "Undecided" or "Unelected" to Alannis Morissette's "Uninvited"...

"I - wasn't quite worthy
I'm still flattered -
- by your fascination with me
Like - any cold blooded woman
I had simply wanted the people - to rule

"But this, is not... my house
I'm unelected
An unfortunate... slight"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjTB6EG3xGo

Ant

Subject: Re: The Obama ruined my parody idea(s) thread

Written By: agrimorfee on 08/29/08 at 7:51 am

I'm so glad I got http://www.amiright.com/parody/60s/themothersofinvention0.shtml in last Friday, before the leak happened.  :D

Check for new replies or respond here...