inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Introducing Lyrics Marketplace

Written By: EthanM on 11/05/08 at 4:54 pm

I've spent much of the past week, and some time well before that, working on a website primarily designed to connect lyricists with people with a great enough need for song lyrics that they will pay someone to write custom-made lyrics for them. This is explained in much greater detail over at www.lyricsmarketplace.com along with a lot of other information that anyone should know before applying for membership in the lyrics marketplace forum, which is linked to repeatedly in the blog that you'll find upon clicking the link in this post.  If things go at least somewhat according to plan, there will be considerable demand for parody lyrics which is why this is the first place that I'm going to look for writers. I encourage any writer, parody or otherwise, reading this to apply although I can't guarantee that all applications will be accepted.  I plan on starting my search for potential buyers once I've accepted about ten writers, so don't be alarmed if you don't get any offers for a little while.

Subject: Re: Introducing Lyrics Marketplace

Written By: agrimorfee on 11/06/08 at 7:41 am

Good idea. Would you like me to post a word or two about the site over on the music discussion board that I typically hang out at? There are a handful of amateur and professional music artists, as well as music lovers, who might have interest.

Subject: Re: Introducing Lyrics Marketplace

Written By: EthanM on 11/06/08 at 8:23 am

Sure. That would be great.

Check for new replies or respond here...