inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Re: Parody writers photo thread

Written By: luke lloyd on 12/01/08 at 10:08 pm

Hi, i am looking for someone in the uk who would be able to write me some comical song parodies. I am a uk based drag queen and would love to use some in my acts.

If anyone is interested then please email me at mary@maryhingedrag.com.

thanks,

luke

Subject: Re: Parody writers photo thread

Written By: EthanM on 12/01/08 at 10:19 pm

Why would it have to be a Brit?

Subject: Re: Re: Parody writers photo thread

Written By: philbo on 12/02/08 at 8:01 am

In case you don't catch the email... this page is a contact list for parody authors.

Incidentally, I see from your website you have a quote from someone in Hemel... are you in that part of the world?  Only reason I ask is that I'm going to be playing in Wendover Market on Saturday.. can't be more than ten miles away.

Subject: Re: Re: Parody writers photo thread

Written By: karen on 12/02/08 at 8:21 am

In case you don't catch the email... this page is a contact list for parody authors.

Incidentally, I see from your website you have a quote from someone in Hemel... are you in that part of the world?  Only reason I ask is that I'm going to be playing in Wendover Market on Saturday.. can't be more than ten miles away.

I just read an article from an old (August 08) edition of Pick Me Up magazine which had an article from a mother of a man called Luke who goes by the stage name of Mary Hinge.  The mother lives near Horsham.

Check for new replies or respond here...