inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Help Agrimorfee finish his Wonka kids series

Written By: agrimorfee on 04/13/09 at 5:02 pm

I have been working on doing a parody on each of the 5 kids from the Willie Wonka movies, and have 2 left...Mike Tevee and Charlie.

I have anb idea for Tevee already. I noticed as I went through the characters and parodies completed that each had OS's in one decade apiece....one in the 70s, the 80s, the 00s, and the upcoming Mike Teevee will come from a 60s tune. Can anyone suggest a Charlie Bucket parody utilzing a 90s track...?

you will be co-credited if your suggestion is used. Thanks.

Subject: Re: Help Agrimorfee finish his Wonka kids series

Written By: Below Average Dave on 04/13/09 at 5:19 pm

I have been working on doing a parody on each of the 5 kids from the Willie Wonka movies, and have 2 left...Mike Tevee and Charlie.

I have anb idea for Tevee already. I noticed as I went through the characters and parodies completed that each had OS's in one decade apiece....one in the 70s, the 80s, the 00s, and the upcoming Mike Teevee will come from a 60s tune. Can anyone suggest a Charlie Bucket parody utilzing a 90s track...?

you will be co-credited if your suggestion is used. Thanks.

Charlie is the main character right?  "I had bubbles took me off my feet" to "Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See" by Busta Rhymes . . .

Ok maybe not, though it'd be impressive:)

Howsabout

"Charlie Boy" to "Black Hole Sun" by Soundgarden or "I Wanna Go" to "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morisette

Written By: Matthias on 04/13/09 at 6:04 pm

What about "Bucket Case" to "Basketcase" by Green Day ;)

Or "Charlie B." to "Sex Type Thing" by Stone Temple Pilots

Written By: kevin on 04/17/09 at 8:31 pm

how about here's a foil for a bucket
hole in my bucket i know its not 90's but it fits

or

float around
jump around house of pain

or

me and grampa joe

you oughta know morrisette

Written By: agrimorfee on 04/23/09 at 5:32 pm

Thanks guys...I got an inspiration the other day...it won't be any of your suggestions, however...

Look for "Mike T." and "Charlie B." on Amiright in the near future.  ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...