inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Mysterious Comments Under My Name

Written By: Arwen on 05/01/09 at 9:57 am

So...I got on AmiRight today and found a couple (three, so far) comments were left yesterday...on a couple of my parodies.  Not a big deal, except that they are comments, made by "Arwen," that I never posted.  :-\\

They aren't damaging comments...kind of weird/random...but I reported them, none the less...as I didn't write them. 

I just wondered if anyone else noticed that they'd been impersonated in comments over there...or if it's just me.    :)

Subject: Re: Mysterious Comments Under My Name

Written By: Ashkicksass on 05/01/09 at 4:11 pm

So...I got on AmiRight today and found a couple (three, so far) comments were left yesterday...on a couple of my parodies.  Not a big deal, except that they are comments, made by "Arwen," that I never posted.   :-\\

They aren't damaging comments...kind of weird/random...but I reported them, none the less...as I didn't write them. 

I just wondered if anyone else noticed that they'd been impersonated in comments over there...or if it's just me.    :)

What did they say? 

Subject: Re: Mysterious Comments Under My Name

Written By: Arwen on 05/01/09 at 5:41 pm

Well...they've all been deleted now, and they were so weird I can't remember exactly.  One of them said something like, "What about Russell?  Why'd you forget him?"  Or something.  And...I don't know about the others.  I get it...I'm lame. 

Check for new replies or respond here...