inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Be in my First Video!!

Written By: Below Average Dave on 05/29/09 at 11:01 am

I'm going to be making my first ever video, and while I could record me doing all these things, I'm going to be in it a lot already as performer. . .anyone want to record themselves doing any of these things, we are talking 10 seconds or less, they will cut to fit the lyrics in the song. . .If you can do it let me know, and there are many ways to get the clips to me.  It will be posted on YouTube, and everyone who's clips I use will be credited in the 'credit' part of the video.

1) A Girl Kissing a Guy
2) Peeing in a Pool (obviously don't show yourself, just a smile in the pool would do:))
3) A Guy kissing a Guy (Short Clip, so it can be a peck)
4) Someone faking getting high (Obviously don't send me a REAL clip of this)
5) a Nerd kicking a Nerd Submitted by Jeff Reuben
6) A Room full of women
7) A Girl getting ready to kiss a girl, but turning towards the camera Submitted by Ann Hammond
8 ) Someone getting ready to kiss an old woman (Preferably a girl)  The actual kiss is optional
9) Someone eating something heavy and fried Submitted by Jeff Reuben
10) Someone hitting a girl, and the girl hitting back (playful please) Submitted by Ann Hammond
11) Someone getting ready to kiss a pig Submitted by Jeff Reuben
12) Someone getting ready to kiss a cat Submitted by Jeff Reuben
13) Someone scooping dog poop Submitted by Ann Hammond
14) Two guys sitting near each other in hard hats who smile really big at the end of the clip
15) Fake Puking in the restroom Submitted by Matthias
16) Someone acting as Ellen Degeneres
17) Someone rapping in a rap get up
18) Frogs (in any context) Submitted by Ann Hammond
19) Dancing in front of a school Submitted by Jeff Reuben
20) Someone drooling at a McDonalds
21) A Katy Perry CD sitting in a trash can

Please only send me clips that you yourself took, some of these a picture will do, but some of them I need video clips.  Yeah, it's a weird list. . .I'm B.A.D.--what'd you expect:)  Any takers?  I'll update this list as I get the videos.  Keep in mind, sound will be edited out, so you don't have to use any sound if you don't want to, and make sure you tell me who you want me to credit and any links you want mentioned in the credits.

Subject: Re: Be in my First Video!!

Written By: Matthias on 05/29/09 at 12:16 pm

As long as nobody gets teabagged I'm in  :D

Written By: Below Average Dave on 05/29/09 at 12:28 pm

As long as nobody gets teabagged I'm in  :D

Yeah, I wouldn't expect an actual 'tebag' video:)  Obviously with that comment you know which parody it will be to ;)

Awesome, any you get send as soon as you can so I can check them off and take them off the list here so I don't have to reject any. . .thanks Matty!

Written By: jreuben on 05/29/09 at 12:28 pm

What is your timeframe?  If we can figure out a time when our schedules match, we could meet if you wanted two of us in the video at the same time.

Funny, I was working on video last night for Redneck Wizard :)  I'd be happy to help you if I can

Written By: Below Average Dave on 05/29/09 at 1:14 pm

What is your timeframe?  If we can figure out a time when our schedules match, we could meet if you wanted two of us in the video at the same time.

Funny, I was working on video last night for Redneck Wizard :)  I'd be happy to help you if I can

I'm hopeful to do it in within the next two weeks. . .I've had so much time off looking for work, just about any time frame will work for me. . .your song is one of the ones referenced (No 5) so that'd be awesome.

Written By: jreuben on 05/29/09 at 1:54 pm

I figured that might be  :)

Written By: wildcard on 05/29/09 at 8:18 pm

I'm interested 

Written By: Below Average Dave on 05/30/09 at 9:39 am

Thanks Ann

Anyone who completes any clips or pictures that are smaller than 10mb, please send them to me at admin@badave.com, if it's over 10mb, PM me here, and we can talk on Yahoo Messenger to exchange them.  Looking forward to putting this together, the goal is to have it ready by my next radio show, not the one I'm doing this weekend, but the one for June 13th

Written By: wildcard on 05/31/09 at 12:45 pm

My lousy cameraman and I are going to get together today.  I don't know what song is being used for this and the list doesn't describe too many details on how I should act,but were going to be sending stuff.

Written By: Below Average Dave on 05/31/09 at 1:16 pm

My lousy cameraman and I are going to get together today.  I don't know what song is being used for this and the list doesn't describe too many details on how I should act,but were going to be sending stuff.

Excellent, it's a to be released recording of my Friday AmIRight submission, the song itself is already recorded--but I haven't released it--plan to do so in about a week or so.

Written By: wildcard on 05/31/09 at 6:57 pm

My cameraman at the last second changed his mind and thought it would be better wait until a school project he was working on was finished so next weekend.

Written By: jreuben on 06/01/09 at 8:50 am

Cool Dave, I'll send something.  Getting together before Friday would be tough, I had my daughter last weekend, and am camping this weekend, but I'll send something  :)

Written By: Below Average Dave on 06/01/09 at 9:12 am

Cool Dave, I'll send something.  Getting together before Friday would be tough, I had my daughter last weekend, and am camping this weekend, but I'll send something  :)

cool, thanks

Written By: Below Average Dave on 06/07/09 at 4:35 pm

Alright so far--no usable clips.  I've received 7 pictures of cats  :-\\  but no one kissing a cat, and no clips. . .thanks though--cute cats, but it's not quite what I'm looking for.  All clips are still needed, any takers?

Written By: wildcard on 06/07/09 at 5:00 pm

I'm still in and as soon as some time today we should be sending you somethings..

Written By: jreuben on 06/07/09 at 6:02 pm

Working on it...sorry for the delay...can you use this pic?

Written By: Below Average Dave on 06/07/09 at 9:58 pm

Working on it...sorry for the delay...can you use this pic?

Haha, Yes, the cat picture is off the list.

Written By: EmiLoca on 06/08/09 at 3:08 pm

10) Someone hitting a girl, and the girl hitting back (playful please)

*sighs, shelves pirated LAPD video footage of Rihanna and Chris Brown*

Written By: Below Average Dave on 06/08/09 at 9:47 pm

Between Jeff and Ann it's down to 16 clips!!! Thanks you two!!!

Written By: wildcard on 06/08/09 at 11:35 pm

Guess you found mine and I guess they'll work.  My cameraman wont let me kiss him, but I don't see why I can't do a looking like I'm going to kiss someone shot.  Kissing an old women,  I don't have an old women available.  I can try looking like one I guess.

Written By: Matthias on 06/09/09 at 10:54 am

Fake Puking in the restroom
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v3725/112/35/545446401/n545446401_2322097_6094361.jpg

Someone drooling at a McDonalds (Does this count?)
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v367/58/29/529900804/n529900804_1078092_374.jpg

Someone eating something heavy and fried
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v372/53/40/20924585/n20924585_37316015_1266.jpg

Written By: wildcard on 06/09/09 at 4:57 pm

Will Matthias be getting high today?

Written By: Matthias on 06/09/09 at 6:12 pm

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v371/58/29/529900804/n529900804_1107830_4986.jpg

I don't know if you can use it for anything but here's a picture of me with a dinosaur, lol

Written By: Below Average Dave on 06/09/09 at 7:40 pm

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v371/58/29/529900804/n529900804_1107830_4986.jpg

I don't know if you can use it for anything but here's a picture of me with a dinosaur, lol

You've lost some weight. . .It won't go with anything for this video--but I'm keeping it anyway.

Written By: jreuben on 06/09/09 at 8:24 pm

You look good in green...but why is the dinosaur wearing a baseball hat?

Written By: Below Average Dave on 06/16/09 at 8:31 am

Oh man, It's looking like I'll have to be in my video a lot more than I intended. . . well thank you everyone who has submitted stuff for it, I will use the ones I've received. . .still open, I'll update this list as I get them done. .  .or as I receive any others

Written By: jreuben on 06/16/09 at 8:36 am

You'd think it would be easier to find someone who wants to kick me...

Written By: Below Average Dave on 06/16/09 at 8:37 am

You'd think it would be easier to find someone who wants to kick me...

LOL

Written By: wildcard on 06/16/09 at 10:13 am

I see what I can do.

Written By: Silver Power on 06/18/09 at 4:09 pm

Sweet, now I can finally kiss a guy!

For real though, I'll see what I can do. Nohomo.

Written By: anabel on 06/18/09 at 5:24 pm

Hi!  :)  I don't know if you can use it, but here's a link that has photos from the video shoot and most of the video of Taylor Swift and T- Pain

What's cute is that she is a little teenage Country artist and it's surprisingly not that awkward for her.  Maybe you can use portions of what's on this site unless you have to be concerned with infrigement or whatever?

http://music.rightcelebrity.com/?p=2514

Written By: Below Average Dave on 06/22/09 at 9:23 pm

And then there were 12 (Thanks Jeff)

Written By: jreuben on 06/22/09 at 9:43 pm

And then there were 12 (Thanks Jeff)

I'll try to send a better clip for the nerds if you don't have it done by that time.

Written By: wildcard on 06/22/09 at 11:53 pm

1 I suppose I can be the girl kissing one of you guys if that works for
4 I could, but so can others
5 I'll be happy to kick someone, but again lots of people can do that.
6 Mabye a room full of me can be arranged.
8 If I dress as an old woman I guess I can pull this off
11 I don't have a pig
16 suppose I could
17 dont have a rap suit
20 There's a Mc Ds we can walk to if mom would let us
21 don't have one of those to through out.

how much time do we have? You want me to try and send all this?

Written By: Below Average Dave on 06/23/09 at 12:46 am

1 I suppose I can be the girl kissing one of you guys if that works for
4 I could, but so can others
5 I'll be happy to kick someone, but again lots of people can do that.
6 Mabye a room full of me can be arranged.
8 If I dress as an old woman I guess I can pull this off
11 I don't have a pig
16 suppose I could
17 dont have a rap suit
20 There's a Mc Ds we can walk to if mom would let us
21 don't have one of those to through out.

how much time do we have? You want me to try and send all this?

Well 5 is actually covered, and 11 may be knocked out soon too. . .

Right now of the ones you mentioned as far as what is my biggest concern. . .8 and 20 are the ones I've been most concerned about (not sure why getting someone to drool at McD's has been so hard). . .I haven't put down a specific date yet as I too will be working on knocking out some. . .but I'm trying to do as few as possible because I'm the singer of course, so I'm already in most the song.  Oh and of course that works (number one)  a girl kissing a guy is a surprise too--as far as not being knocked out, that one is simple. . .surely someone will hit that soon . . .

1) A Girl Kissing a Guy
2) Peeing in a Pool (obviously don't show yourself, just a smile in the pool would do:))
3) A Guy kissing a Guy (Short Clip, so it can be a peck)
4) Someone faking getting high (Obviously don't send me a REAL clip of this)
5) a Nerd kicking a Nerd Submitted by Jeff Reuben
6) A Room full of women
7) A Girl getting ready to kiss a girl, but turning towards the camera Submitted by Ann Hammond
8 ) Someone getting ready to kiss an old woman (Preferably a girl)  The actual kiss is optional
9) Someone eating something heavy and fried Submitted by Jeff Reuben
10) Someone hitting a girl, and the girl hitting back (playful please) Submitted by Ann Hammond
11) Someone getting ready to kiss a pig
12) Someone getting ready to kiss a cat Submitted by Jeff Reuben
13) Someone scooping dog poop Submitted by Ann Hammond
14) Two guys sitting near each other in hard hats who smile really big at the end of the clip
15) Fake Puking in the restroom Submitted by Matthias
16) Someone acting as Ellen Degeneres
17) Someone rapping in a rap get up
18) Frogs (in any context) Submitted by Ann Hammond
19) Dancing in front of a school Submitted by Jeff Reuben
20) Someone drooling at a McDonalds

Written By: EmiLoca on 06/23/09 at 2:21 am

Pfft.  God knows how I'd manage the first one.

I will totally be your pool pee-ette if no one else beats me to it.  ;D

Written By: wildcard on 06/23/09 at 12:10 pm

I'll work on 8 if I can.  I have a coat my grandma use to wear.  If I can be a girl starting to kiss myself,I can start to kiss kiss myself looking like an old lady. 

Written By: Below Average Dave on 06/23/09 at 12:21 pm

I'll work on 8 if I can.  I have a coat my grandma use to wear.  If I can be a girl starting to kiss myself,I can start to kiss kiss myself looking like an old lady. 

hmmm  that sounds awfully tricky. . .good luck though

Emi--I'd be happy to have you as my pee-ette (I love that made up word)

Written By: jreuben on 06/23/09 at 1:55 pm

I'm genuinely curious to see both of these in particular  :)

Written By: jreuben on 06/23/09 at 7:45 pm

Hey Dave, just emailed the piggy clip!

Written By: wildcard on 06/23/09 at 9:10 pm

I'm genuinely curious to see both of these in particular  :)

You don't want to see what I've sent Dave so far do you? and when, if I do 8.  Couldn't earlier today, I had a hearing aid to get. 

Written By: jreuben on 06/23/09 at 9:58 pm

You don't want to see what I've sent Dave so far do you? and when, if I do 8.  Couldn't earlier today, I had a hearing aid to get. 

I can wait for the video, just curious how you are going to kiss yourself and/or how you would kiss Dave (assuming some photoshop or something?) :)

Written By: Red Ant on 06/23/09 at 10:09 pm

We can do that one. Call me in the a.m.

How has this not been done yet?  :D

#20 might be difficult: explosive diarrhea would be so much easier to shoot. We could knock out drool at McD's too.

Ant

Written By: wildcard on 06/23/09 at 10:29 pm

I can wait for the video, just curious how you are going to kiss yourself and/or how you would kiss Dave (assuming some photoshop or something?) :)

I can tell you, but I'd have to shoot you.  Actually, my lousy camera man would have to shoot you after he tells you. ;).

Written By: Below Average Dave on 06/23/09 at 10:38 pm

We can do that one. Call me in the a.m.

How has this not been done yet?  :D

#20 might be difficult: explosive diarrhea would be so much easier to shoot. We could knock out drool at McD's too.

Ant

I can call you now if you are up, I'm wired  (been on a Mountain Dew kick)

Written By: wildcard on 08/18/09 at 6:46 pm

Not that I think I'll be doing a whole lot of filming right away, but is this project still in progress?

Written By: Below Average Dave on 08/18/09 at 10:27 pm

Not that I think I'll be doing a whole lot of filming right away, but is this project still in progress?

It, like my writing and recording, has been at a stale mate. . .partially because if I make this happen (I do still intend to) it will need some clips that I don't think anyone is going to be able to get for me, and I've got to work on my editing capabilities, which like the 'parody slump' thread suggests right now--creativity has hit a road block as a result of my financial/personal stresses. . .but in a way--yes--I still fully intend on doing a parody video to this, and certain other radio hits I've done like "Pps Dpndncy", "Weenie on a Hot Bun" and "Mix Two Chemicals"

Written By: wildcard on 08/18/09 at 11:39 pm

I need to fool around with the video camera myself some day and see if I cant set it up myself and accidently  get something recorded.  Joel can do the computerand that kind of stuff, but I cant seem to figure it out.  I can act and he can't.  I think I'll try turning the camera on myself this week or weekend.  One more step away from being a lazy worthless individual  he he

Check for new replies or respond here...