inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: badave.com news and notes

Written By: Below Average Dave on 06/16/09 at 11:51 am

This thread is because if I posted all the news to the front page, it'd be too much info on AmIRight.

badave.com and soundclick.com/badave News

Wife's Secret Tale has been redone, and it needed to be badly--Wife's Secret Tale had a terrible intro and outro (two minute intro with absolutely nothing, and I totally screwed up the outro originally)  Also, some of the lyrics have been fixed, they were kinda iffy, now they make a bit more sense.

Crazy for Chips officially became my 17th song to reach the 1,000+ listens on Soundclick, getting 2 listens, and 1 download yesterday, to bring it's total to 999

I Verbed a Noun debuted in 22nd place on the comedy charts on Soundclick, and had an opening day download ratio of over 9%, which is the first time I've had a download ratio over 5% since Soundclick switched to their new design, the record is still held by Jock Itch and Chubilicious (tied), which on it's opening day had a 50% download ratio.

Cokenomo by Ann Hammond was posted to my site.

The Parody Topic 'Lifestyles & Sexuality' gained a parody chart yesterday by maintaining over 20 parodies for at least 7 straight days, it's only the 4th topic to obtain that task, though it's sister topic in the "Pimp You Parodies" section has had a chart for three weeks already.

That's it for now, I'll try to keep this updated, I tend to lose track of threads, I had one before but it's so dated I can't find it.

Subject: Re: badave.com news and notes

Written By: Below Average Dave on 06/17/09 at 11:08 pm

South Park reached 3,000 listens today on Soundclick, it is only the 2nd song to do so.

I Verbed a Noun moved up 7 spots for a new high of 15th on the comedy charts, and also hit the top 5 with 5th on the parody charts yesterday, I forgot to post it here sorry. . .

Written By: Silver Power on 06/19/09 at 8:46 pm

South Park reached 3,000 listens today on Soundclick, it is only the 2nd song to do so.

I Verbed a Noun moved up 7 spots for a new high of 15th on the comedy charts, and also hit the top 5 with 5th on the parody charts yesterday, I forgot to post it here sorry. . .

Wow, that's quite an achievement... Congrats!

Written By: Below Average Dave on 06/20/09 at 7:37 am

Wow, that's quite an achievement... Congrats!

Thank you, I'm in Maryland this weekend, so I'll have a lot of updates on this on Monday:)

Check for new replies or respond here...