inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Parody Artist now a Radio DJ ::NEED PARODIES TO PLAY:::

Written By: DJ S.T.G. on 07/07/09 at 11:50 pm

Okay, well I'm still writing parodies but now I'm also taking over Tuesday nights @ www.blackbeardradio.com a radio station for all types of music including PARODIES

I owe this station so much and to give back I want to play the parodies made by all you wonderful artists

so send me your mp3s to bludspyre2006@yahoo.com and I'll put them in immediate rotation along with giving them to perfect welcome treatment on my tuesday show from 7pm to 10pm....I'm planning on having a comedy part on the show but once the mp3 gets played then it gets constant rotation so please help me out and send me the funniest stuff you got

and also check out the show every Tuesday night from 7pm to 10pm (Chicago, IL time)

love and peace
from StG

Subject: Re: Parody Artist now a Radio DJ ::NEED PARODIES TO PLAY:::

Written By: Silver Power on 07/08/09 at 2:37 am

Once I get on a faster internet connection, I'll send you a few, including:

"I Have Never Gone To A Salad Bar" / Handlebars Parody
"I Hate High School" / I Love College Parody
"Dirty Hand Man" / Rubberband Man Parody

Written By: Nataleragemusic on 07/26/09 at 6:28 pm

??? I sent you an mp3, but this is to get you started. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtClrSQ7So0  ::)

Okay, well I'm still writing parodies but now I'm also taking over Tuesday nights @ www.blackbeardradio.com a radio station for all types of music including PARODIES

I owe this station so much and to give back I want to play the parodies made by all you wonderful artists

so send me your mp3s to bludspyre2006@yahoo.com and I'll put them in immediate rotation along with giving them to perfect welcome treatment on my tuesday show from 7pm to 10pm....I'm planning on having a comedy part on the show but once the mp3 gets played then it gets constant rotation so please help me out and send me the funniest stuff you got

and also check out the show every Tuesday night from 7pm to 10pm (Chicago, IL time)

love and peace
from StG

Written By: weirdojace on 07/26/09 at 9:17 pm

I sent you a few.

Check for new replies or respond here...