inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Best Weird Al Song Ever: Brand New

Written By: Matthias on 07/13/09 at 10:10 pm

If I do say so myself having actually had done this before...

http://www.dizpins.com/archives/images/2006januarypics/wdw_jungle_cruise_011006.jpg

"Skipper Dan": Weird Al Yankovic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WinbT34f8M

Subject: Re: Best Weird Al Song Ever: Brand New

Written By: jreuben on 07/15/09 at 9:18 am

Lol, I sent the PM to you before I saw your post  :)

Written By: Frank on 07/15/09 at 1:32 pm

Favorite Weird Al song:  One more minute

Second favorite: Buy me a condo
3rd: Another one rides the bus

Written By: jreuben on 07/15/09 at 9:02 pm

Favorite Weird Al song:  One more minute

Second favorite: Buy me a condo
3rd: Another one rides the bus

Thumbs up Frank!  One More Minute is my all time favorite Weird Al Song (and an awesome karaoke song).

Written By: Matthias on 07/16/09 at 8:25 am

One More Minute is good but Another One Rides The Bus is like one of his worst! "Eat It" is a classic, but I like this new one because I spent like 4 months of my life living this song and in about 4 weeks going to spend a bit more time living this song  ;)

Written By: Medemia on 07/16/09 at 1:41 pm

I should come and visit you next Wednesday.  Are you working?

Written By: Matthias on 07/16/09 at 10:36 pm

I should come and visit you next Wednesday.  Are you working?

Sadly no, Not yet... I don't start until August 19th

Written By: agrimorfee on 07/23/09 at 4:35 pm

I finally got a look at the youtube, and after the slow beginning, I laughed my ass off when the chorus kicked in...I immediately thought of you!  ;D ;D

Gotta be truthful though...and I will be feeling some hate here I realize that...after that reveal, this tune is VERY, VERY WEAK on the laughs.  :( ...very much on the level of Airline Amy or Traffic Jam in the annals of Alsongs.

Written By: Matthias on 07/23/09 at 9:07 pm

I finally got a look at the youtube, and after the slow beginning, I laughed my ass off when the chorus kicked in...I immediately thought of you!  ;D ;D

Gotta be truthful though...and I will be feeling some hate here I realize that...after that reveal, this tune is VERY, VERY WEAK on the laughs.  :( ...very much on the level of Airline Amy or Traffic Jam in the annals of Alsongs.

I agree this isn't a huge laugh getter like "Everything You Know Is Wrong" but I loved it because as you said it was like Weird Al wrote this one about me

Written By: wildcard on 07/23/09 at 10:51 pm

I like Trigger Happy because I like beach music.  From the Off The Deep End album judjing best parody, You Don't Love Me Any more. From Running With Scissors, The Saga Begins.  One of my brothers bought me the Lynwood CD, but I can't make the songs out. 

Check for new replies or respond here...