inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Battle Of AmIRight: A Parody Series

Written By: DJ Blaze on 08/19/09 at 4:50 pm

I'm working on a series of parodies called The Battle Of AmIRight, in which parodists battle the evil trolls and their notorious one-bombs. The entire series will be 10 songs, all of them are from the album "Legendary Tales" by Rhapsody. If you would like to enlist in my army, (be featured in the tale) feel free to post here.

Subject: Re: The Battle Of AmIRight: A Parody Series

Written By: Medemia on 08/20/09 at 6:13 pm

Oh, the first time I read this, I thought we were going to be writing 10 parodies in a contest like situation.  Now I understand you are writing the parodies based off of these songs.  Very cool.

I volunteer to be one of the parodists stomped on by a troll and unheroically throws bad puns until his dying breathe in a most cowardly manner. :D

Written By: DJ Blaze on 08/20/09 at 7:11 pm

Oh, the first time I read this, I thought we were going to be writing 10 parodies in a contest like situation.  Now I understand you are writing the parodies based off of these songs.  Very cool.

I volunteer to be one of the parodists stomped on by a troll and unheroically throws bad puns until his dying breathe in a most cowardly manner. :D

That sounds like a cool idea. Alright, Medemia is in! I was hoping to get around 7 parodists in a rag-tag gang to fight the trolls. So far we have 2, Medemia and I. Anyone else?

Written By: DJ Blaze on 10/07/09 at 6:09 pm

BUMP

Written By: Matthias on 10/07/09 at 9:26 pm

Make fun of me too!!! Make fun of me too!!!

Written By: DJ Blaze on 10/08/09 at 4:10 pm

Why not?

Written By: ThaConqueror on 10/08/09 at 6:58 pm

Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! Pick me!

One of the trolls better be Dr. Music

Written By: Jack Wilson on 11/05/09 at 11:43 pm

PICK ME!

Written By: Nathan on 06/15/11 at 11:47 pm

If you do one of these,  please don't make me one of the bad guys.

Check for new replies or respond here...