inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Are you curious about the world of Dr. Music? Dare to find out!

Written By: agrimorfee on 06/08/10 at 1:59 pm

Friends, he blogs here.
http://madworldofdocm.blogspot.com/

He talks about us...not in ways that are terribly mean-spirited... but in ways that he probably thinks are mean spirited or in his favor. Think of it as a man exorcising his demons. Fascinatingly odd.  :o

I would highly recommend that *no one here* responds to his blog. But we all know where to look if he decides to make an appearance on our shores again.

Subject: Re: Are you curious about the world of Dr. Music? Dare to find out!

Written By: wildcard on 06/08/10 at 5:43 pm

interesting. 

Written By: Matthias on 06/08/10 at 5:56 pm

I'd rather choose block all memory of this being out of existence...

Written By: DJ Blaze on 06/08/10 at 7:24 pm

The only one he used the real name for was Andria. LOL at Tyranitor, one letter off from the Pokemon Tyranitar.

Written By: Step-chan on 06/08/10 at 8:05 pm

He seems to have a were-fetish(This should be no surprise to anyone).

Written By: kilgore523 on 06/10/10 at 1:13 pm

I've seen the blog. It's disgusting, particularly since he likes to make up weird s**t with my name and a vague description of me in it, and even goes so far as having a sock-puppet version of me, replete with my e-mail address on the profile, on both his blog and other websites.  ::)

He even has an Encyclopedia Dramatica article about him and his werecreature fetish. Since he has been permabanned from AmIRight and presumably all of Chucky's other sites, I will refrain from posting links, but you can PM me if you really want to see his weird crap for yourselves.

I'm about one more post with "me" involved away from notifying Blogger about it.

Written By: agrimorfee on 06/10/10 at 3:20 pm

I've seen the blog. It's disgusting, particularly since he likes to make up weird s**t with my name and a vague description of me in it, and even goes so far as having a sock-puppet version of me, replete with my e-mail address on the profile, on both his blog and other websites.  ::)

He even has an Encyclopedia Dramatica article about him and his werecreature fetish. Since he has been permabanned from AmIRight and presumably all of Chucky's other sites, I will refrain from posting links, but you can PM me if you really want to see his weird crap for yourselves.

I'm about one more post with "me" involved away from notifying Blogger about it.

Sorry about that Andria,I I didn't read too much until after I posted this thread. But it's a good thing that you know about it I guess.

Written By: wildcard on 06/10/10 at 3:37 pm

I didn't read much of it at all and don't want to.  I just find the minds to be intresting things.

Written By: EmiLoca on 06/12/10 at 8:50 pm

Hahahahaha

"Perhaps it was more than likely that EmiLoca is in fact related to those evil infamous siblings the Sinistra Sisters (their names are Simone, Bella, Chanelle, and Silvia)that he sometimes hangs around with. EmiLoca does have some similar to Chanelle who is the most insane one of the four of them. It is also more than likely that Andria's evil counterpart Airdna was involved, she must have been friends with the Sinistra Sisters- even though I can't understand why anyone would want to be friends with those creepy shedevils."

This is awesome.

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/17/10 at 12:51 pm

wait a minute... I banned Dr. Music?  I don't remember that.

kidding of course...

I don't feel well, so I couldn't read much of it, but I thought the comment about "jumping the shark" when I started to allow political parodies was really funny.

Written By: Jason on 06/17/10 at 2:40 pm

Lol just noticed that large gap in your message ChuckyG!

I was going to post a reminder over what you typed. I'll do that anyway:

Subject: Re: Dr Music's bullying.
Written By: ChuckyG on 10/07/08 at 8:29 pm

you're banned from the site.  you didn't want to listen to people, and kept posting this inane crap.  Your parodies have been removed, the last week worth of messages you've posted have been removed, and many of the fake accounts you left messages under have been removed as well.

Jason.

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/17/10 at 3:18 pm

Lol just noticed that large gap in your message ChuckyG!

I was going to post a reminder over what you typed. I'll do that anyway:

Subject: Re: Dr Music's bullying.
Written By: ChuckyG on 10/07/08 at 8:29 pm

you're banned from the site.  you didn't want to listen to people, and kept posting this inane crap.  Your parodies have been removed, the last week worth of messages you've posted have been removed, and many of the fake accounts you left messages under have been removed as well.

Jason.

so long ago... yet he still goes on about it...

though I do seem to remember a member Hairspray banned at least 7 years ago started a messageboard and kept it running until a year or so ago...

Written By: Nathan on 06/16/11 at 12:03 am

I'm sorry but you seem to have the wrong information about me,  I do not have a fetish for anything,  the monsters and werecreature stuff I do is just for fun and it makes me happy and I don't want to give up on it.

I'm sorry for dissing you all on my blog though,  but I did have a point there.    That and i'm not too keen on political parodies,  I tend to avoid politics in general.

And the link Agrimorfee gave is defunct,  that blog of mine got closed down and deleted -  I had to delete it because most of the feeds I got were from Encyclopedia Dramatica which I consider a form of negative attention which is something I don't like.

Written By: Nathan on 06/16/11 at 5:05 am

I've seen the blog. It's disgusting, particularly since he likes to make up weird s**t with my name and a vague description of me in it, and even goes so far as having a sock-puppet version of me, replete with my e-mail address on the profile, on both his blog and other websites.  ::)

It's not a fetish.

Check for new replies or respond here...