inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Contest Votes and/or Comments

Written By: Wild_Child_JIN on 02/03/11 at 10:07 am

In the contest, when I enter, must I vote and/or comment for "all" the other entries besides mine? ???

Subject: Re: Contest Votes and/or Comments

Written By: Below Average Dave on 02/03/11 at 11:27 am

In the contest, when I enter, must I vote and/or comment for "all" the other entries besides mine? ???

Commenting on every other parody shows that the parodies have been read, so yes, but when you vote, you only vote for a specified amount of entrants--usually 5--it is stated in the voting thread how many. . .but I think all the current ones have 5 entrants

The voting is pretty simple, after you have read and commented on your fellow contestants you vote for your favorites as follows..

1st to Contestant I liked most
2nd to Contestant I liked second most
etc. . .

Again this is usually 5 people that you vote for (which may or may not be all of your opponents depending on the contest)  If you are unsure on any contest the best thing to do is read the voting thread after you have entered. . .it will specify how many people to vote for.

Subject: Re: Contest Votes and/or Comments

Written By: agrimorfee on 02/03/11 at 9:13 pm

I rank the contestants by points, it's easier for me...
5pts
4pts
etc...

Can hardly wait to see what you'll cook up Wild Child.

Check for new replies or respond here...