inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Tough Week

Written By: Below Average Dave on 04/23/11 at 3:17 am

It's my birthday, and I wanted to celebrate by working. . .my butt off and getting an 18 track album out. I know I didn't really pimp it, I'm a bit more spontaneous than most--and I'm not really much for promoting anyway--but its time to promote now since the album is out and about!

Please check out the new album on Ebay or Soundclick!
http://badave.com/images/primary/officialad.png

Also I'll post here each single as it is officially a single. . .

Subject: Single 1: Young & Old

Written By: Below Average Dave on 04/23/11 at 3:21 am

The first single is Young & Old, check it out on Soundclick

Also, if you have a free Mad Music Archive account, please vote for it on the DT20 countdown if you like it, all you have to do once you have signed in is go up to where it says "Vote for this Song in the Dementia Top 20" near the upper right corner, click and your done!  Here is a direct link to the proper page

Thank you one and all.

Young and Old had mixed original reviews, particularly because someone else also did a parody of this song that month, I remember some saying something about rhyming, or whatnot--well as usual when you record things you are able to show where you were going a little better. . .hope you all enjoy it.

Subject: Re: Tough Week

Written By: nally on 04/23/11 at 11:33 am

Happy birthday Dave...and congratz on your album! :)

Written By: agrimorfee on 04/23/11 at 11:17 pm

It is awesome that you gave yourself a gift of artistic selffulfillment.

Written By: Below Average Dave on 05/10/11 at 9:13 pm

The Second Single is Life in Animation, check it out on Soundclick

Also, if you have a free Mad Music Archive account, please vote for it on the DT20 countdown if you like it, all you have to do once you have signed in is go up to where it says "Vote for this Song in the Dementia Top 20" near the upper right corner, click and your done!  Here is a direct link to the proper page

Thank you one and all.

Like Young & Old, Life in Animation had mixed original reviews,  as a recording though I have to admit I really enjoyed doing this one and the result thus far has it being the best performing parody from the new album, though its still early.  The recording world and writing world are such different beasts it seem that sometimes its hard to see what works from lyrics alone. . .

Written By: Below Average Dave on 05/16/11 at 1:18 am

The third single is my parody of Bon Jovi's I'll Be There for You. . .a sappy but awesome TOS, that I made even more sappy. . .so here it is. .

I'm Desperate for You

On Soundclick

Also, for those who have the time, if you like this or any song you've heard from my album, please vote for it/them on The Mad Music Archive!

The MMA Page for I'm Desperate for You

Check for new replies or respond here...