inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Possible 2 month break from Parody Writing

Written By: Matthias on 06/08/11 at 12:16 pm

Hopefully no good artists will arise while I'm away work because through June 12th until sometime in August I'll be away on a job working. Taking pictures, shooting footage and putting it all together in a package for a Jesus Camp.

Which means I'll probably have no time left for writing parodies but if that changes I'll let you all know.

That also means that Below Average Dave has to take the reigns back for Artistry because I won't be able to run it during my absence.

Subject: Re: Possible 2 month break from Parody Writing

Written By: jreuben on 06/08/11 at 1:32 pm

That's why God created wireless internet, so you can write parodies at Jesus Camp.  If Jesus Camp doesn't inspire some interesting parodies, nothing will  :D 

Written By: agrimorfee on 06/09/11 at 7:57 am

Wow, sounds...exciting. (Have you seen the documentary "Jesus Camp" by chance? :o).

Your Artistry presence will be missed, and we will await your return with antici....pation. :D

Written By: Below Average Dave on 06/09/11 at 6:27 pm

Hopefully no good artists will arise while I'm away work because through June 12th until sometime in August I'll be away on a job working. Taking pictures, shooting footage and putting it all together in a package for a Jesus Camp.

Which means I'll probably have no time left for writing parodies but if that changes I'll let you all know.

That also means that Below Average Dave has to take the reigns back for Artistry because I won't be able to run it during my absence.

LOL agri, and double LOL Jeff. . .

Matt, I am ready to take it back anyway, at least for now, my schedule is still hectic but not nearly as much as it was. . .good luck, I can't promise on the artists because I have to keep it fair, but like Jeff said, "Wireless Internet" . . . a Jesus Camp . . . well, uh, don't show them your Blasphemian Rhapsody, they may not take that too kindly

Written By: Matthias on 06/09/11 at 8:11 pm

LOL agri, and double LOL Jeff. . .

Matt, I am ready to take it back anyway, at least for now, my schedule is still hectic but not nearly as much as it was. . .good luck, I can't promise on the artists because I have to keep it fair, but like Jeff said, "Wireless Internet" . . . a Jesus Camp . . . well, uh, don't show them your Blasphemian Rhapsody, they may not take that too kindly

LOL Dave! I plan to perform it on karaoke night!

Check for new replies or respond here...