inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone notice their parodies not making it on to the site recently?

Written By: ChuckyG on 07/07/11 at 7:55 pm

If they don't show up when you expect them to, please do make sure to let me know.  I've been real exhausted this week and I made some rather bad mistakes in rejecting a couple from one author. 

Subject: Re: Anyone notice their parodies not making it on to the site recently?

Written By: Max Power on 07/07/11 at 8:09 pm

No worries, one of them is saved while other's fairly short so I can easily recreate it.

Subject: Re: Anyone notice their parodies not making it on to the site recently?

Written By: philbo on 07/08/11 at 4:37 am

I did stick in one "Twinkle twinkle little star" parody in which didn't show up - I assumed you thought it was too short & only a partial.. I'll resubmit, if you like :)

Written By: ChuckyG on 07/08/11 at 8:59 am

I did stick in one "Twinkle twinkle little star" parody in which didn't show up - I assumed you thought it was too short & only a partial.. I'll resubmit, if you like :)

no that one was too short, I do remember that one.  10 lines or more for a proper parody.

I think I'm just losing my mind lately... too many names after all these years and everything is just getting mashed together

Written By: philbo on 07/08/11 at 9:12 am

I'll do it with two verses then... :)

Check for new replies or respond here...