inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Where are you Porfle?

Written By: Matthias on 12/08/12 at 10:35 pm

Hey Porfle Popnecker!!! Just to let you know you still have fans out there who miss you around these parts! I was thinking about you because I'm doing this Star Wars/ Disney project and I know how quickly you were to volunteer for songs for my "Superhero Album" combining "The White Album" and popular Superheroes! Still wish you were around buddy. Don't know where you've disappeared to! We need to you come back and join us in Artistry once more!  :o

Subject: Re: Where are you Porfle?

Written By: Porfle Popnecker on 12/10/12 at 3:34 am

Thanks, I really appreciate it!!!  The reason I haven't been around is because I was getting addicted to the site and neglecting the other stuff I needed to keep up with.  (I still have a stack of DVDs I need to review.)  I also got burned out from writing so many parodies so fast so I needed to take a break and recharge.  Hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things soon!  Thanks again for the encouraging words!!!

Check for new replies or respond here...