inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: All-Time Favorites

Written By: c4p on 09/01/17 at 6:52 pm

Welcome to the All-Time Favorites List!  As of this writing, there are over 86,000 song lyric parodies at AmiRight.  They’re not all great, but a lot of them are.  This thread is where I’m linking to some of my personal favorites, and anyone else who cares to is invited to do the same.  Oh, and if you feel left out because none of your parodies are listed, take heart!  This first one really is one of my favorites, and it's about you!  I’ve divided these into handy categories, but that’s not really necessary.

THE BIG SEVEN

The Big Seven is sort of a mythical list of the seven songs that have emerged as traditionally the most difficult/ impressive, or just flat-out favorite songs to parody.  There were whole threads on the message board about them.  They were, in no particular order:

~~The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald by Gordon Lightfoot

~~Blinded by the Light by Manfred Mann’s Earth Band (or Bruce Springsteen, if you’re a purist)

~~Be Our Guest from Beauty and the Beast

~~American Pie by Don McLean (or Madonna, if you’re a moron.  Just kidding. Sort of.)

~~Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

~~The Major-General’s Song by Gilbert & Sullivan

~~Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious from Mary Poppins

So as these seven songs are generally agreed upon as some of the most impressive vehicles for a parodist to show off their skills, a sampling of the Big Seven will start our list, but you'll also see them interspersed throughout the other categories:

Shakespearean Pie by Spaff.com

Blind Dates Kind of Bite by Spaff.com

I Swear This Is the Last Time I’ll Go Boating with Odysseus by Spaff.com

The Wreck Of The Latest Royal Wedding by Kristof Robertson

Federal Unclean Communications Kommission by Spaff.com

Pee Our Test by Claude Prez

Camp Grenada Rhapsody by Kristof Robertson

PARODIES OF NOVELTY SONGS

Farewell Allah, Hello Buddha by Kristof Robertson -- a parody of “Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah” by Allan Sherman

Were You Doing Some Floozy Neighbor by Rick Cormier -- a parody of “Does Your Chewing Gum Lose Its Flavor” by Lonnie Donegan

Ear Doctor by The Comedian -- a parody of “Witch Doctor” by David Seville

They’re Coming To Take Them Away Ha-ha by Rick Duncan -- a parody of “They’re Coming To Take Me Away Ha-ha” by Napoleon XIV

Sexist Racist Classist Ageist Homophobic Ignoramus by Spaff.com -- a parody of “Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini” by Brian Hyland

BREAST EVER

I’ve Named Every Pair....of Hooters by Dee Range -- a parody of “I’ve Been Everywhere” by Johnny Cash

Feed By Breast by Bob Gomez -- a parody of “Be Our Guest” from Beauty and the Beast

99 Rubber Boobs by Stuart McArthur -- a parody of “99 Red Balloons” by Nena

See Your Chest by Phil Alexander -- a parody of “Be Our Guest” from Beauty and the Beast

Boob Operation by Jeff Reuben -- a parody of “Smooth Operator” by Sade

A Boob At The Half by Paul Robinson -- a parody of “A Day in the Life” by The Beatles

These Boobs Ain’t Made For Gawkin’ by Alvin Rhodes -- a parody of “These Boots Were Made For Walkin’” by Nancy Sinatra

Touch Your Chest by Invisible Boy -- a parody of “Be Our Guest” from Beauty and the Beast

The Rack of Miss Fannie Fitzgerald by Airfarcewon -- a parody of “The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald” by Gordon Lightfoot

CHRISTMAS

Santaclaustrophobia’s My Psycho Diagnosis by Peter Andersson a.k.a. K1chyd -- a parody of “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” from Mary Poppins

Shopping With a Weapon in My Hand by Rick Cormier -- a parody of “Winter Wonderland”

Nuttin’ But Spam by Spaff.com -- a parody of “Nuttin’ For Christmas” by Barry Gordon

Christmas In Australia by AussieBullDog -- a parody of “Hotel California” by The Eagles

CARTOONS

Elmer’s New Gwoove (Wady-Hunting Time) by 2nz -- a parody of “The Longest Time” by Billy Joel

A Bear Named Pooh by Claude Prez -- a parody of “A Boy Named Sue” by Johnny Cash

H-M-D’Oh! by TJC

You And Me Betty Ain’t Nuthin But Rubbles... by Stuart McArthur -- a parody of “The Bad Touch” by Bloodhound Gang

88 Lines About 44 Cartoon Females by Chris Frederick -- a parody of “88 Lines About 44 Women” by The Nails

Elmer Fuddian Wapsody by Ol’ John Brown -- a parody of “Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen

If Shrek’s Mom Had Only Been Sterile by John Jenkins -- a parody of “The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald” by Gordon Lightfoot

Flintsone-ian Rhapsody by Stray Pooch -- a parody of “Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen

MORE BIG SEVEN

X-rated Films Can Be Amusing by Invisible Boy

Blindside On This Write by Agrimorfee

(Buy, Buy) An African Child by Kristof Robertson

I Am A Very Angsty Teen, A Poet And A Diarist by Sweet Indigo

Super Tacos With Green Salsa Give Me Halitosis by John Jenkins

Leave Our Nest by Steven Cavanagh

Euclidean Rhapsody by Ethan Mawyer

MUSIC

The Tunes I Wish They Could Unsing by Stuart McArthur -- a parody of “My Favorite Things” by Julie Andrews

Play That Country Music by My Name is Kenny -- a parody of “Play That  Funky Music” by Wild Cherry

AGING

When I’m Eighty-Four by Al Silver -- a parody of “When I’m Sixty-Four” by The Beatles

Over The Hill by Claude Prez -- a parody of “Under The Sea” from The Little Mermaid

Seizures and the Runs by Alan Hochbaum -- a parody of “Seasons in the Sun” by Terry Jacks

When I Hit the Floor by Rod Worden -- a parody of “When I’m Sixty-four” by The Beatles

STUPIDITY

Dumb Blonde by EmiLoca -- a parody of “Gaston” from Beauty and the Beast

Battle Hymn of the Darwin Awards by Red Ant -- a parody of “Battle Hymn of the Republic”

The Times When I Just Didn’t Think by Kristof Robertson -- a parody of “My Favorite Things” by Julie Andrews

Lady Morona by Rick Duncan -- a parody of “Lady Madonna” by The Beatles

POLITICAL VIEWS

Save Me, Obama by Spaff.com -- a parody of “Lady Madonna” by The Beatles

The Limbaugh Rock by Bob Gomez -- a parody of “The Limbo Rock” by Chubby Checker

Entitlement Things by Rod Worden -- a parody of “My Favorite Things” by Julie Andrews

Fifty Ways to Piss off PETA by Merry & Pippin -- a parody of “Fifty Ways to Leave Your Lover” by Paul Simon

Red State Woman by Spaff.com -- a parody of “Redneck Woman” by Gretchen Wilson

Read My Lips by Phil Alexander -- a parody of “Be Our Guest” from Beauty and the Beast

Applied A Bunch of Stickers To My S.U.V. by MooRocca -- a parody of “Tie A Yellow Ribbon” by Tony Orlando & Dawn

I Hereby Announce My Candidacy by Peter Andersson a.k.a K1chyd -- a parody of “Yesterday” by The Beatles

Budget Surplus by John Jenkins -- a parody of “American Pie” by Don McLean

TyrantFest by wannabemustangjockey -- a parody of “Be Our Guest” from Beauty and the Beast

Prez Like Me by Steven Cavanagh -- a parody of “Friend Like Me” from Aladdin

The Links at Mar-a-Lago by PlasticPaddy -- a parody of “Sick Bed of Cuchullain” by The Pogues

Atlas Shrugged by Sweet Indigo -- a parody of “The Boxer” by Simon and Garfunkel

STILL MORE BIG SEVEN

Quite A Spiteful Night by Stuart McArthur

American Pride by The Comedian

The Weapon Of Bold Knight Sir Farqharlot by Phil Alexander

I am the Very Master of all Errors Typographical by Red Ant

Me Depressed:  Tarzan’s Lament by Kristof Robertson

Hookergalwithagilelipsanddeadlyhalitosis by Dee Range

Brohemian Rhapsody by Callmelennie

CELEBRITIES

Gwyneth Has A Rethink by Stuart McArthur -- a parody of “Both Sides Now” by Joni Mitchell

Pedophilia! by Spaff.com -- a parody of “Thriller” by Michael Jackson

Be Our Guest (Martha Stewart) by Paul Morton -- a parody of “Be Our Guest” from Beauty and the Beast

Esther Madge Veronica Louise Ciccone Ritchie by Spaff.com -- a parody of “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” by Julie Andrews

The Wreck of Ben Affleck and J. Lo by Spaff.com -- a parody of “The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald” by Gordon Lightfoot

Media Celebrity by Rick Duncan -- a parody of “The Major-General’s Song” by Gilbert and Sullivan

Tiger Woods by Rice Cube & Watt Daddy -- a parody of the Spiderman Theme Song

SHOPPING

$19.99 (The infomercial song) by Laurence Dunne -- a parody of “1999” by Prince

Shopping Trip (We Gonna Shop Down To) by Jack Wilson -- a parody of “Electric Avenue” by Eddy Grant

Wal-Mart by Claude Prez -- a parody of “All-Star” by Smashmouth

PLACES/ TRAVELING

Nerd City by Earl S. Garber -- a parody of “Surf City” by Jan and Dean

Downtown 2003 by Stray Pooch -- a parody of “Downtown” by Petula Clark

Rob Me I’m A Tourist by Jeff Reuben -- a parody of “Rock Me Amadeus” by Falco

Shrimp’s On The Barbie by Invisible Boy -- a parody of “Cat’s in the Cradle” by Harry Chapin

Vatican City by Spaff.com -- a parody of “Paradise City” by Guns N’ Roses

Sweat:  Sistine Ceiling by Rick Duncan -- a parody of “Suite:  Judy Blue Eyes” by Crosby, Stills, and Nash

50 Ways to Lose Your Luggage by Spaff.com -- a parody of “50 Ways to Leave Your Lover” by Paul Simon

Postcard To Chubby Checker by Giorgio Coniglio’s Grandson -- a parody of “Limbo Rock” by Chubby Checker

GENDER RELATIONS

Men Speak by EmiLoca -- a parody of “One Week” by Barenaked Ladies

The Reasons Why Women Need Men by 2nz -- a parody of “My Favorite Things” by Julie Andrews

Hot N Old by Arwen -- a parody of “Hot and Cold” by Katy Perry

I am the Very Model of a Modern Gender Feminist by Brad R -- a parody of “The Major-General’s Song” by Gilbert and Sullivan

She Likes You by Porfle Popnecker -- a parody of “She Loves You” by The Beatles

Can Full O’ Mace by Claude Prez -- a parody of "Chantilly Lace" by The Big Bopper

Sexi(e)st by Kristof Robertson -- a parody of “Be Our Guest” from Beauty and the Beast

Can’t Find Me a Guy by Arwen -- a parody of “American Pie” by Don McLean

That Heck of a Feminist, Cheryl by Stuart McArthur -- a parody of “The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald” by Gordon Lightfoot

Still Not Wed by Peter Andersson a.k.a K1chyd -- a parody of “Still Not Dead” by Willie Nelson

Your Mom by 2nz -- a parody of “Gaston” from Beauty and the Beast

GAS

I Didn’t Fart, You Liar by Dr. Oliver Clozoff -- a parody of “We Didn’t Start the Fire” by Billy Joel

Pay THIS Fer Gasoline, Man? by The Comedian -- a parody of “Mr. Tambourine Man” by The Byrds

Big Ol’ Smelly Fart by Jim Selleck -- a parody of “Achy Breaky Heart” by Billy Ray Cyrus

HORROR

Braaaains by Steven Cavanagh -- a parody of “Fame” by Irene Cara

Undead By The Bite by Phil Alexander -- a parody of “Blinded By The Light” by Manfred Mann’s Earth Band

Alien Hive by Steven Cavanagh -- a parody of "Stayin' Alive" by The Bee Gees

It’s a Monster, Frankenstein by Rex Ungericht -- a parody of “Oh My Darling Clementine”

CLEVER INNUENDO

I didn’t use the F-word by Peter Andersson a.k.a K1chyd -- a parody of “We Didn’t Start the Fire” by Billy Joel

I’m a Dick by Spaff.com -- a parody of “Bitch” by Meredith Brooks

BLATANT IN-YER-END-O

The Rectum Of Edmund Fitzgerald by Malcolm Higgins -- a parody of “The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald” by Gordon Lightfoot

My Sphincter’s Alone Now by A Room Full Of Monkeys -- a parody of “I Think We’re Alone Now” by Tommy James and the Shondells

Makin’ Love (In The Men’s Bathroom Stall) by Mikey Squirrel -- a parody of “Makin’ Love (Out of Nothing At All)” by Air Supply

Your Mother is Quite a Slut by Claude Prez -- a parody of “Another One Bites the Dust” by Queen

The Erection of Edmund Fitzgerald by The Comedian -- a parody of “The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald” by Gordon Lightfoot

PARODIES WRITTEN BY THE WEBMASTER

I Wrote A Parody by ChuckyG -- a parody of "Jeopardy" by Greg Kihn

SUPERHEROES/VILLAINS

Supes Is Getting Old by Steven Cavanagh

Victor von Doom by Porfle Popnecker -- a parody of “Rocky Raccoon” by The Beatles

MOVIES

Film.cliche.fan Rhapsody by Stuart McArthur -- a parody of “Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen

My Favorite Flicks by Al Silver -- a parody of “My Favorite Things” by Mary Martin

American Pie by Jake A Ralphing (Luke Brattoni) -- a parody of “American Pie” by Don McLean

Saving Private Ryan (Tribute to Tom Hanks by Mike Armstrong -- a parody of “Live Like You Were Dyin’” by Tim McGraw

James Bond by E.S. Blofeld -- a parody of “Gaston” from Beauty and the Beast

That's all I have room for here, but there's lots more; I and others will be adding more below!

Subject: Re: All-Time Favorites

Written By: K1chyd on 09/02/17 at 5:30 am

I tip my hat (or propeller beanie) to anyone who manage to do all seven on that list. Despite being a veteran here I've only done three of them myself (and Claude has been so kind to include one of them on his list above). :)

With a stretch to an eight hard to do original song ("88 lines about 44 women" by The Nails) I'll add two parodies that had a huge influence on me back when I was fairly new here.

88 Lines About 140 Discontinued Varieties at 31 Flavors by Spaff.com

My Favorite Words by Bob Gomez

Written By: c4p on 09/02/17 at 6:20 am

I tip my hat (or propeller beanie) to anyone who manage to do all seven on that list. Despite being a veteran here I've only done three of them myself (and Claude has been so kind to include one of them on his list above). :)

With a stretch to an eight hard to do original song ("88 lines about 44 women" by The Nails) I'll add two parodies that had a huge influence on me back when I was fairly new here.

88 Lines About 140 Discontinued Varieties at 31 Flavors by Spaff.com

My Favorite Words by Bob Gomez

Now THAT is what I'm talking about!  And that Gomez one reminds me of another one that's too good to be forgotten:

I didn’t use the F-word by Peter Andersson a.k.a K1chyd

I have a bunch more loaded up to add but I gotta go to work so maybe later

Written By: K1chyd on 09/02/17 at 10:09 am

Thanks Claude! I remember that I had great fun writing that one. I'd also like to take this opportunity to mention that it was inspired by one special parody by the best writing duo to regularly post on this site back in the day.

Letter B by Merry & Pippin

Written By: c4p on 09/02/17 at 3:58 pm

Ran out of room in my first post; here's more
RELIGION

The Fundamentalist’s Song by Phil Alexander -- a parody of “The Major-Gereral’s Song” by Gilbert and Sullivan

You’ve Been Blessed (An Ode to Cults) by Cat -- a parody of “Be Our Guest” from Beauty and the Beast

Blasphemian Blasphemy by Matthias -- a parody of “Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen

Yum, Deities! by McKludge -- a parody of “Under the Sea” from The Little Mermaid

MATH AND SCIENCE

Mathematical Pi by Double E -- a parody of “American Pie” by Don McLean

The Genome Song by Phil Alexander -- a parody of “The Galaxy Song” by Monty Python

It’s Just Irrational/ The Pi Song by Billy Florio -- a parody of “Just A Gigolo/ I Ain’t Got Nobody” by David Lee Roth

SITE SPECIFIC/INTERNET DYNAMICS

Be A “Guest” by Leo Jay -- a parody of “Be Our Guest” from Beauty and the Beast

The “One Guy” Song by A Room Full Of Monkeys -- a parody of “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” from Mary Poppins

A Parodist’s Primer by Stan Hall -- a parody of “The Major-General’s Song” by Gilbert and Sullivan

I’m Certainly No Model Of An Amiwriter Deity by Old Man Ribber -- a parody of “The Major-General’s Song” by Gilbert and Sullivan

I’m Gonna Vote (500 Ones) by Phil Alexander -- a parody of “I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)” by The Proclaimers

Stealthy AIR-space Man by Giorgio Coniglio

Monster Bash (AmiRight Halloween Party by Diva & Wild Man -- a parody of “Monster Mash” by Bobby “Boris” Pickett

Hittin’ on EmiLoca by Jake A Ralphing (Luke Brattoni) -- a parody of “Livin’ La Vida Loca” by Ricky Martin ***epic comment section alert***

SCIFI/ FANTASY

Princess Leia, Be Our Guest! by Steven Cavanagh -- a parody of “Be Our Guest” from Beauty and the Beast

Enterprise Pie by Michael Pacholek -- a parody of “American Pie” by Don McLean

Gollumian Rhapsody by Callmelennie -- a parody of “Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen

Star Trek Fan by Chris Pyhtila -- a parody of “Sharp Dressed Man” by ZZ Top

Rebel Fights by KowGirl -- a parody of “Summer Nights” from Grease

Shatner by KowGirl -- a parody of “Shattered” by The Rolling Stones

You’ve Got Hogwarts by Spaff.com -- a parody of “All-Star” by Smashmouth

We are the Borg by Steven Cavanagh -- a parody of “We are the World” by USA for Africa

Sauron by Steven Cavanagh  -- a parody of “Gaston” from Beauty and the Beast

MISC / GOT TIRED OF CATEGORIZING

Stephon by Ethan Mawyer -- a parody of “Gaston” from Beauty and the Beast

Halitosis by Jon Goldney -- a parody of “Hallelujah” by Leonard Cohen

Stealing Movies by MooRocca -- a parody of “The 69th St. Bridge Song” by Simon and Garfunkel

A Bar Maid Fight by Jeff Reuben -- a parody of “Hard Day’s Night” by The Beatles

I Have No Career by Matthias -- a parody of “I’ve Been Everywhere” by Johnny Cash

Mad Libs by Agrimorfee -- a parody of “Mad World” by Tears For Fears

Goodbye Normal Jeans by Rex Ungericht -- a parody of “Candle in the Wind” by Elton John

Ode to Kenneth Lay by MarthaDTox -- a parody of “When You’re Old And Grey” by Tom Lehrer

The Ballad of Janet Jackson (Theme from the 2004 Super Bowl by Robert J. Pagliaro -- a parody of “The Ballad of Jed Clampett (Theme from the Beverly Hillbillies)” by Paul Henning

Lie to the People by Robert J. Pagliaro -- a parody of “Fly Like an Eagle” by Steve Miller Band

Everyday A**holes by Billy Florio -- a parody of “Everyday People” by Sly and the Family Stone

Obstetrician’s Office by Alvin Rhodes -- a parody of “Octopus’ Garden” by The Beatles

Mend My PC by Phil Alexander -- a parody of “Under The Sea” from The Little Mermaid

Snack Machine by Royce Miller -- a parody of “Dancing Queen” by Abba

Great Dependent by Alan Friedman, Southern Discomfort -- a parody of “Great Pretender” by The Platters

AAAND.....EVEN MORE BIG SEVEN

Look into the Light by 2nz

Nigerian Spam by Phil Alexander

Eat the Rest (The Fear Factor Song) by EmiLoca

Office Work (We Don’t Care) by 2nz

Please Invest! by Stuart McArthur

I Beat You In The Fight by Below Average Dave

Bohemian Rhapsody, AD 1278 version by Susanna Viljanen

I Am A Major Model And We’re Very Thin In General by Leo Jay

I Just Ate a Real Fantastic Knickerbocker Glory by Dumb Ass Kid

Saturday Night Live by Jack Wilson

Bohemoth Man Rhapsody by Alvin Rhodes

Bye Bye Little Chevy of Mine (v.2) by wannabemustangjockey

LubeHerChappedAndFrazzledLipsWithExtraVirginRichness by Leo Keough

Chia Pests by Rick Cormier

Blighted by the Mites/Binds Me Up too Tight/Guided by the Light/Bligh by John A. Barry

I am the very Model of a Student Undergraduate by Alex J

The Arresting of Edmund Fitzgerald by Michael Pacholek

Pseudoantidisestablishmentarianism by Guy DiRito

Eat The French by Spaff.com

Extensively Remodelled, Now I’m Mostly Artific-ial by Kristof Robertson

Major Anti-Socialite by 2nz

She Loves Meat by Matthias

Blighted by the Lice by Mari Aranoff

Meet the Press by Mike Armstrong -- a parody of “Be Our Guest” from Beauty and the Beast

Written By: Matthias on 09/02/17 at 8:32 pm

I'll provide links to my favorites as soon as I get to a computer there are some artists under represented here such as Weird Abbott, Blaydeman, Conqueror of Parodies, Johnny D, Alvin Rhodes and Below Average Dave.

Written By: c4p on 09/02/17 at 10:09 pm

I'll provide links to my favorites as soon as I get to a computer there are some artists under represented here such as Weird Abbott, Blaydeman, Conqueror of Parodies, Johnny D, Alvin Rhodes and Below Average Dave.
Awesome; please do!  I gotta say, I've often wondered why nobody's done this before -- now I know.  While it's definitely a pleasure to revisit great stuff I remember-- and discover great stuff I missed -- it can be VERY difficult to do so without worrying about leaving lots of deserving stuff out.  Was hoping I'd be able to count on people who've actually been here the whole time to fill in my many blanks, so thanks very much in advance.

Written By: WeirdAbbott on 09/04/17 at 4:14 pm

Hey, thanks Matty! That's very kind of you to say (I'm kind of interested to see which parodies of mine you think are the best  ;D)
I'll agree that Blaydeman ("Lead Pants Party"), TCOP ("Don't Yell at Baristas") and Agrimorfee (with my all time favorite title switch with "Bedroom Ants") are some of my favorites.

Written By: philbo on 09/05/17 at 6:32 am

I'm surprised "De Most Wonderful Song Ever" didn't make the above list, it's one of my favourites on the site.  And it couldn't possibly be because of the modesty of its author ;-)

I believe the same reprobate was responsible for this culinary "best-of-class": You Ate Somebody's Pet

Incidentally, many years down the line, I've finally learned how to play "Be Our Guest" on the guitar, and have been performing "See Your Chest" to rather good reviews this year :)

Written By: c4p on 09/05/17 at 8:35 am

Thanks very much Philbo!  Don't think I ever mentioned it, but that "Wonderful" song was a reaction to a specific young parody artist inflating her vote totals to put one of her early parodies at #1 on the Top Ten list -- "Let Arwen Be" by a precocious then-14 or 15-year-old named EmiLoca (I don't mind naming her since she casually admitted it later, after she became legitimately awesome).  So I was really just venting; I do think most parody authors can relate to it though.

Sadly, I never saved that version you did of my BTO parody, but I have checked out a lot of your recordings -- great stuff!  Love some of the originals, plus that Shane MacGowan one  is great.  And when you perform "See Your Chest", please tell me you do the patient's verse, in a comically high-pitched "female" voice.  That one really does kick ass.  Of course, one of the funniest parts turned out to be when you insisted it was the last time you'd do BOG -- I think you're up to 8 now.  And I've been wondering if it will ever occur to you to do a GoT-themed "Pay Our Debts" -- it might be 9.

Written By: Matthias on 09/05/17 at 12:38 pm

Took me all morning but I finally complied a list of the parodies that I think are the best on the site...

MOVIES
----------
IMDB (Agrimorfee)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/barenakedladies60.shtml

Ralphie (Agrimorfee)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/denisleary1.shtml

Sharkoctopus vs. Piranhagator (Abbott Skelding)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/flightoftheconchords5.shtml

The Most Beautiful Girl (On A Broom) (Blaydeman)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/flightoftheconchords7.shtml

Spielberg U (Blaydeman)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/gorillaz39.shtml

Solo And Indiana (Arwen)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/barrymanilow106.shtml

Dead Horse (Jake A Ralphing - Luke Brattoni)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2010s/katyperryfeatjuicyj0.shtml

I Got Crabs from Darth Vader (Spaff.com)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/garthbrooks26.shtml

Life in the Bat Cave (Spaff.com)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/theeagles181.shtml

It's A Trap (2nz)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/disneysbeautyandthebeast5.shtml

A Bear Named Pooh (Claude Prez)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/60s/johnnycash27.shtml

OCCUPATION
-----------------
Hank: Portrait of a Cargo Trucker (Agrimorfee)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/mrbungle3.shtml

Bag Boy (Abbott Skelding)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/kidrock23.shtml

Sweaty Beijing Shop (Emiloca)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/amyadams0.shtml

Jungle Cruise (Matthias)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/weirdalyankovic75.shtml

I Have No Career (Matthias)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/johnnycash3.shtml

DARK HUMOR
------------------
Everyone's Doomed (So Buy Jet Skis) (Agrimorfee)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/bazlurhmanfriends0.shtml

2 Girls 1 Cup (Abbott Skelding)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2010s/tobykeith2.shtml

Nighty-Night, Stuffed Raccoon (Kristof Robertson)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/nena24.shtml

Suicidal Anus (Plea from A*S*S) (Red Ant)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/kennyprimuswrittenbymichaelaltman0.shtml

Battle Hymn of the Darwin Awards (Red Ant)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/misc/traditional1110.shtml

B*tch Slapped (Red Ant)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/misc/franksinatra148.shtml

Escape (The Trapped By Cannibals Song) (Arwen)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/rupertholmes8.shtml

Band-Aid (Spaff.com)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/danielpowter14.shtml

Just A Severed Head / Ain't Got No Body (Claude Prez)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/davidleerothlouisprima0.shtml

Grandma Got Run Over By A John Deere (Claude Prez)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/elmoandpatsy3.shtml

The Living Teddy Bear (Matthias)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/bonjovi65.shtml

VACATIONS
---------------
No Paradise At The Old Campsite (Agrimorfee)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/meatloaf23.shtml

Villa La Mediocre (Kristof Robertson)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/rickymartin53.shtml

Rob Me I'm A Tourist (Jeff Reuben)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/falco18.shtml

This One Camp Trip (Conqueror of Parodies)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/blink18292.shtml

GEOGRAPHY
----------------
Reindeer Horn Buyers Get Elk Poop For Free (Peter Andersson)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/greenday387.shtml

Blame It On Djibouti (Kristof Robertson)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/thejacksons5.shtml

In Coxsackie (2nz)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/misc/westsidestorycast4.shtml

It's Smelly, In Delhi (Stuart McArthur)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/bobbymcferrin10.shtml

Japan! (Emiloca)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/ladygaga6.shtml

S.L.C. (Agrimorfee)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/naughtybynature3.shtml

GAMES
---------
Affair Mushroom Kingdom (Below Average Dave)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/eagles68.shtml

Mario (Rex Ungericht)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/garthbrooks47.shtml

Dungeon Crawling (McKludge)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/theclash31.shtml

ANIMALS
------------
Antarctican Terrorist (Below Average Dave)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/greenday384.shtml

Cow Tipper (Abbott Skelding)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2010s/pitbull4.shtml

Where The Hell Are All The Dodos? (Blaydeman)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/wham40.shtml

Dainty, Wainty, Fuzzy, Wuzzy, Soft Pink Psychopathic Bunny (Jeff Reuben)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/60s/brianhyland22.shtml

The Dog Walkers (Jeff Reuben)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/eminem261.shtml

Unchained Rotweiller (Dee Range)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/60s/righteousbrothers13.shtml

Crazy Ninja Squirrels (Matthias)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2010s/katyperryftsnoopdogg1.shtml

Kissed A Toad...Ack! (Cat)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/60s/raycharles29.shtml

FOOD
--------
Pps Dpndncy (Pepsi Dependency) (Below Average Dave)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/falloutboy53.shtml

The Feast At Mama's Place (Abbott Skelding)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/voltaire0.shtml

Deep Fried Carnival Cuisine (Abbott Skelding)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2010s/thebandperry0.shtml

Chewing Gum Taster (Rex Ungericht)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/blackeyedpeas62.shtml

Gobstoppers (Red Ant)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/theb52s0.shtml

I Like to Play with Food (Spaff.com)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/outkast9.shtml

88 Lines About 140 Discontinued Varieties at 31 Flavors (Spaff.com)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/thenails2.shtml

Duelling Mangoes (Stuart McArthur)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/earlflatandlesterscruggs0.shtml

You Ate Somebody's Pet (Claude Prez)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/bachmanturneroverdrive2.shtml

Troubling (Emiloca)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/colbiecaillat2.shtml

Yum, Deities! (McKludge)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/disneysthelittlemermaid3.shtml

She Loves Meat (Matthias)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/disney27.shtml

The Retired Trencherman (Agrimorfee)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/thedecemberists0.shtml

BAD HABITS
----------------
Squeal Good AHHHHHH (Below Average Dave)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/gorillaz36.shtml

Foul Mouthed Me (Red Ant)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/eminem272.shtml

Wrong Way (Red Ant)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/sublime5.shtml

Kicked In The Nuts (Blaydeman)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/thelonelyislandftjustintimberlake0.shtml

Fondled By The TSA (Jeff Reuben)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2010s/mileycyrus5.shtml

Curses (Jeff Reuben)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/britneyspears373.shtml

That's A No-No (Claude Prez)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/misc/deanmartin52.shtml

Highway to Heck (Claude Prez)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/acdc60.shtml

Things That I Love To Hate (Invisible Boy)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/nena29.shtml

Thinking Out Loud (Matthias)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2010s/edsheeran10.shtml

SEX + DATING
-----------------
I Was Drunk Late One Night, Now I'm Daddy (Below Average Dave)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/rem46.shtml

Poor Eunuch Norm (Abbott Skelding)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/60s/theirishrovers6.shtml

Sexist (Kristof Robertson)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/beautyandthebeast0.shtml

Hookers At My Front Door (Kristof Robertson)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/creedenceclearwaterrevival67.shtml

Friends In Strange Places (Red Ant)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/garthbrooks48.shtml

Vegetation (Blaydeman)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/avrillavigne391.shtml

Guys I've Dated (Arwen)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/avrillavigne390.shtml

Hot N Old (A Cougar's Anthem) (Arwen)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/katyperry39.shtml

Can't Find Me a Guy (Arwen)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/donmclean86.shtml

You Can't Be Boba Fett (Arwen)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/bachmanturneroverdrive21.shtml

Cameltoe (Jake A Ralphing - Luke Brattoni)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2010s/justinbieber14.shtml

Antsy (Jake A Ralphing - Luke Brattoni)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2010s/iggyazaleafeatcharlixcx0.shtml

Hooked Up with a Bigfoot (Spaff.com)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/billyjoel167.shtml

99 Words for Boobs (Spaff.com)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/nena22.shtml

Your Mom (2nz)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/beautyandthebeast15.shtml

A Horny Geek (Jeff Reuben)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/carrieunderwood32.shtml

Boy Toy (Jeff Reuben)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/kidrock13.shtml

Homely No More (Jeff Reuben)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/robthomas7.shtml

My Brother Done Rode A Sheep (Jeff Reuben)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/queen159.shtml

Your Mother is Quite a Slut (Claude Prez)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/queen83.shtml

That Don't Disgust Me Much (Claude Prez)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/shaniatwain33.shtml

I've Named Every Pair....of Hooters (Dee Range)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/johnnycash4.shtml

Last Hiss (Dee Range)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/pearljamoriginallyreleasedin19620.shtml

We Don't Look Good Naked...Anymore (Dee Range)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/neildiamondbarbarastreisand0.shtml

I Would Do Anything When Drunk(But I Won't Do That (Dee Range)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/meatloaf11.shtml

Ay Yi Yi Yi (Dee Range)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/cyndilauper16.shtml

Were You Doing Some Floozy Neighbor (Rick Cormier)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/60s/lonniedonegan1.shtml

You Ain't Screamed, 'Nelson!' Yet (Rick Cormier)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/bachmanturneroverdrive22.shtml

Hot For Zombies (Emiloca)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/ladygaga16.shtml

Small, Doomed Tits (Emiloca)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/sweet15.shtml

I Want A Girl With Tiny Tits For Christmas (Invisible Boy)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/misc/gaylapeevy0.shtml

HEALTH
----------
Smoking! (Jake A Ralphing - Luke Brattoni)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/wickedthemusical1.shtml

I Gotta Fever (Spaff.com)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/theblackeyedpeas7.shtml

I'm On The Pill (Emiloca)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/thelonelyisland3.shtml

Gastol (The Wonder Pill) (Conqueror of Parodies)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/beautyandthebeast16.shtml

HOLIDAY
------------
Santa is the Centerfold (Abbott Skelding)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/jgeilsband39.shtml

Santa's Sometime House Of Fun (Kristof Robertson)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/madness18.shtml

Enter Cupid (Spaff.com)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/metallica35.shtml

Stuck With These Presents From You (12 Days Worth) (Stuart McArthur)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/stealerswheel27.shtml

Prequel to Stan...(back when he believed in Santa) (Stuart McArthur)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/eminem271.shtml

#Elfie (Jeff Reuben)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2010s/thechainsmokers0.shtml

I Bought My Wife A KitchenAid For Christmas (Invisible Boy)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/60s/gaylapeevy0.shtml

This Is Thanksgiving (Matthias)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/marilynmanson28.shtml

BOOKS
----------
You've Got Hogwarts (Spaff.com)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/smashmouth49.shtml

Sam I Am's Eggs and Ham (2nz)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/60s/thefoundations7.shtml

I am the Very Hobbit who has Habits not so Hobbit-y (2nz)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/misc/gilbertsullivan140.shtml

I Won't Subscribe (Matthias)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/gloriagaynor55.shtml

CELEBRITIES
----------------
Spears (Rex Ungericht)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/reelbigfish8.shtml

88 Lines About 44 Strange Dates (Kristof Robertson)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/thenails5.shtml

Something To Put James Blunt In (Kristof Robertson)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/michaeljackson132.shtml

Woody-Toothed Dude (Blaydeman)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/adamant6.shtml

Hannah Montana (Arwen)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/barrymanilow92.shtml

Publicise Her (Jake A Ralphing - Luke Brattoni)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/britneyspears360.shtml

He's Always Benedict to Me (Spaff.com)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/bowlingforsoup69.shtml

Re: Your Song About My Client Delilah (Spaff.com)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/plainwhitets6.shtml

I Bagged a Tiger (Spaff.com)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/survivor64.shtml

Whiny, Whiny, Gotta Sound Really Whiny (Claude Prez)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2010s/rebeccablack1.shtml

Chia Pests (Rick Cormier)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/beautyandthebeast12.shtml

WRITTEN WORD
--------------------
Eye Rhymes (Rex Ungericht)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/jamiroquai8.shtml

Tricky Tongue Twister (Matthias)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/korn41.shtml

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS
--------------------------------
Jack's Morning (Red Ant)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/suzannevega3.shtml

I'm Pinned Beneath My Things (Rick Cormier)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/bettemidler18.shtml

INTERNET + TECHNOLOGY
----------------------------------
Craigslist (Blaydeman)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/kanyewest27.shtml

WebMD (Abbott Skelding)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/tupacshakur2.shtml

Unfriended (Jeff Reuben)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/natashabedingfield13.shtml

Rick-Rolled (Matthias)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/keha13.shtml

CULTURE
------------
Enter The Ginger (Jake A Ralphing - Luke Brattoni)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2010s/dieantwoord0.shtml

Punk-Rock Golden Era (Stuart McArthur)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/toneloc2.shtml

Redneck Wizard (Jeff Reuben)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/gretchenwilson31.shtml

Red Haired Woman (Emiloca)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/gretchenwilson32.shtml

Dumb Blonde (Emiloca)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/beautyandthebeast5.shtml

Marching Band (Invisible Boy)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/reelbigfish2.shtml

Mom's Basement, We're Going Down (Invisible Boy)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/falloutboy60.shtml

TELEVISION
----------------
So Crap When Glee Sings (Jake A Ralphing - Luke Brattoni)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/glee0.shtml

Bert's No Good (Spaff.com)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/johncougarmellencamp13.shtml

You And Me Betty Aint Nuthin But Rubble (Stuart McArthur)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/thebloodhoundgang1.shtml

Pollywog (Matthias)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/lilwayne8.shtml

SPORTS
----------
Contact Sports (2nz)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/weirdalyankovic74.shtml

Bubba Likes Fishin (McKludge)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/steelydan3.shtml

Fitness Time (Conqueror of Parodies)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/flightoftheconchords2.shtml

RANDOMNESS
------------------
I'm Everything (Spaff.com)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/michaelbuble1.shtml

Werewolves of Alabama (2nz)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/kidrock17.shtml

25 Random Things (Claude Prez)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/nena27.shtml

Stuck on the Ceiling (Rick Cormier)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/bjthomas23.shtml

Pee-Ammo Man (Conqueror of Parodies)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/billyjoel245.shtml

I'm Blue?! (What The Hell?) (Conqueror of Parodies)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/eiffel6514.shtml

Wildest Dreams (Matthias)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2010s/taylorswift62.shtml

CLOTHING/ FASHION
--------------------------
I Dress Myself In Underoos (Jeff Reuben)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/joanjettandtheblackhearts20.shtml

Dressing In The Dark (Jeff Reuben)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/brucespringsteen75.shtml

SHOPPING
-------------
The Difference (Matthias)
http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/cake7.shtml

Written By: K1chyd on 09/07/17 at 1:04 pm

Incidentally, many years down the line, I've finally learned how to play "Be Our Guest" on the guitar, and have been performing "See Your Chest" to rather good reviews this year :)

I have one of your recordings on my favorite car stereo CD - how could I not mention that!

"(Used to be a) Rockstar"" by Phil Alexander

Written By: agrimorfee on 09/12/17 at 8:16 am

The absolutely talented (and apparently dissolved?) duo of Merry & Pippin (http://www.amiright.com/parody/authors/merrypippin.shtml) deserve some fine praise here.

Check for new replies or respond here...