inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hello

Written By: EthanM on 10/22/17 at 8:43 pm

I've been away for a few...years, but I submitted something this evening and plan to submit on a fairly regular basis until my backlog is on AmIRight.

Did I miss much in the past 5 years?

Subject: Re: Hello

Written By: agrimorfee on 10/23/17 at 9:13 am

Hoo boy.... ;D
Welcome back!
My advice to you is to not engage the trolls. Claude Prez, Matthias, KYCH1d (Peter), The Conqueror of Parodies and myself are doing our damndest to keep the place from stinking too much.

Check out the One Week Notice we have instituted in this forum, and also look in the Contests forum, to get your parody writing muscles back in shape.

Written By: nally on 10/25/17 at 2:57 pm

I've been away for a few...years, but I submitted something this evening and plan to submit on a fairly regular basis until my backlog is on AmIRight.

Hey stranger. I remember you...and I may have commented on some of your parodies.

Nice to see ya back again. O0

Written By: K1chyd on 10/26/17 at 12:40 pm

Welcome back Ethan!

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/26/17 at 12:44 pm

Welcome back!

Written By: annimal on 10/26/17 at 3:35 pm

high

Subject: Hello

Written By: Dude111 on 10/26/17 at 6:28 pm

Welcome home!!!

Written By: jreuben on 11/07/17 at 8:06 pm

Hello?  Is it me you're looking for?

Written By: annimal on 11/08/17 at 4:58 pm

howdy

Written By: EthanM on 11/12/17 at 7:11 pm

howdy

Hello from the outside

Written By: annimal on 11/12/17 at 7:52 pm

is it cold outside?

Written By: EthanM on 11/12/17 at 8:43 pm

It is cold, but I was alluding to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQHsXMglC9A

Written By: annimal on 11/12/17 at 10:12 pm

how I wish
how I wish I can hear

I need stereo speakers.

Written By: EthanM on 11/12/17 at 11:27 pm

How I wish
How I wish I could sleep
But seems I keep
Writing on here

Good night

Written By: annimal on 11/12/17 at 11:47 pm

I keep on playing WOW

good ni

Written By: annimal on 10/05/18 at 7:43 pm

hi, I haven't written in a while. 

Written By: annimal on 02/26/19 at 10:33 pm

I still havent written in a while but remember something I was going to try to do in the past.  Anybody still around here or am I just posting for no real reason?

Written By: agrimorfee on 02/27/19 at 8:17 am

This forum kind of died down ever since we gave up trying to do the Artistry and Reunion concepts. It doesn't help matters that AIR has turned into a political bloodbath. Whazzup Ann?

Written By: annimal on 02/27/19 at 10:27 am

Well as you can see, I got a new jester and in the picture, I decided to become the mad hatter because the hat is tall.  I have a job now so I cant be  writing parodies all the time,  but maybe  can get one in on the weekend

Written By: agrimorfee on 02/27/19 at 1:32 pm

Well as you can see, I got a new jester and in the picture, I decided to become the mad hatter because the hat is tall.  I have a job now so I cant be  writing parodies all the time,  but maybe  can get one in on the weekend

Believe me, my parody writing shrunk immensely when I lost my job and Internet access 10 years ago, it's upped a bit. No biggie.

Written By: annimal on 02/27/19 at 5:54 pm

you know I was going to maybe submit some parodies, but there's no way I'll ever be able to finish 1000 and get on the first author search page.  My good writings will just be hidden forever.

Written By: K1chyd on 02/28/19 at 9:55 am

I'll post a short one now, cos I'm still breathing over here, albeit things have been busy and again I'm switching jobs next month.

Written By: Matthias on 02/28/19 at 4:19 pm

Howdy!

I really lowered my parody contributions as well...

It's just that I haven't felt inspired to write on in this site in awhile

I did the Amiright Reunion Challenge BUT I haven't done much since then

There's nothing like the Good 'Ol Days of Amiright where Big Name Writers filled the site month to month with hilarious new songs

We haven't had those GREAT 2005-2008 days in a looooooooooooooooong time!

That was the Golden Era of Amiright in my opinion

Hope we'll see a turn around in the future BUT I think that written parodies are a thing of the past with Youtube getting HUGE and everybody putting their stuff up on there instead.

Written By: annimal on 02/28/19 at 5:44 pm

Well I'll try to get one in this weekend and see if I can do it as good as I use to

Written By: annimal on 03/01/19 at 10:18 am

awe man, someone beat me to my parody idea

Written By: EthanM on 05/19/19 at 11:33 am

I'm going to try to come back again.

Written By: annimal on 05/19/19 at 12:14 pm

I'm probably going to try to do some stuff on youtube.  May need to write something new if I want to video something new.

Written By: EthanM on 05/19/19 at 1:30 pm

Good luck. I haven't done anything on YouTube for a while, not due to lack of new material but because it never sounds as good as I want it to.

Written By: annimal on 06/08/19 at 9:51 pm

I haven't written parodies lately and seem to have writers block.  I don't know if I'll be doing youtube videos soon but think I kind of have a plan for how I might want to do it as a channel if I can figure out how I might be able to decorate it and stuff.

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 06/08/19 at 10:44 pm

I haven't written anything since October. I've pretty much taken my creative energy elsewhere. I'm a little too tied up to even so much as come up with an idea. I don't consider myself retired or even semi-retired; it's just nothing's happened lately.

Written By: annimal on 06/09/19 at 10:06 am

sounds like you've been just kind of blocked like me.  If I do videos it looks like I might need to see if I can video them myself.  I can also visit the people I was working with to see if they have a minute between working.  I only have songs I've already written planned

Check for new replies or respond here...