inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Awesome New Parody

Written By: SI-MAE on 06/14/04 at 3:27 pm

http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/d1218.shtml

Okay, maybe it's not that new. And maybe it's a bit vain to link to a parody we wrote, but we need people to see it. We have a bet, as you can read about when you click on the link. We vowed we'd not write another parody until we had a final vote. So PLEASE leave a vote and a comment, letting us know who had your favorite verse. Thanks!

Maya, SI-MAE

Subject: Re: Awesome New Parody

Written By: agrimorfee on 06/15/04 at 7:45 am

That's all well and dandy, but this announcement should have been left in the Song Parodies forum. I will look at your link, but please do not use this forum for purposes other than what we are doing here.  Thanks.

Written By: SI-MAE on 06/15/04 at 9:30 am

I'm terribly sorry. I accidentally put this in the wrong place. I did this without the consent of my fellow band members, and did not mean to spam the forum. Do not judge SI-MAE by my actions, and do not judge our songs by my mistake.

Maya

Written By: 2nz on 06/15/04 at 11:41 pm

I'm terribly sorry. I accidentally put this in the wrong place. I did this without the consent of my fellow band members, and did not mean to spam the forum. Do not judge SI-MAE by my actions, and do not judge our songs by my mistake.

Maya

I am sorry, but it is too late now. SI-MAE has been judged by your actions. SI-MAE has also been found guilty of having a dash in a name with more vowels than consonants. This breaks section 32b of directive 3-1 which states and I quote: "No dashes in names with more vowels than consonants". Again, I am sorry, buy you must now face the consequences of your inability to follow directives...

Written By: SI-MAE on 06/17/04 at 7:53 pm

I am sorry, but it is too late now. SI-MAE has been judged by your actions. SI-MAE has also been found guilty of having a dash in a name with more vowels than consonants. This breaks section 32b of directive 3-1 which states and I quote: "No dashes in names with more vowels than consonants". Again, I am sorry, buy you must now face the consequences of your inability to follow directives...

Erm... On that thought, it wasn't me! It was APRICOT! Yeah, that's right! He's the lawbreaker! Book him!

Check for new replies or respond here...