inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: ABCs Round P voting thread

Written By: MooRocca on 08/22/04 at 3:44 pm

I have no idea what the rules are because each round I've entered has pretty much said, "Same as always," so if I'm wrong on something, somebody correct me.

Vote before midnight Eastern time on Sunday, August 29, 2004. 

You can't vote for your own.

By entering, you agreed to participate in this contest, that includes casting a vote.  If you don't vote, you're disqualified from the next round.  To vote, decide which of the entries you think deserves to be the winner and post your choice to this thread.

Somebody will tally the votes Monday morning -- probably not me, but you never know.

Please be a good sport and make an attempt to read, rate and comment on each parody. 

In the event of a tie... anybody object to just  leaving it a tie, this time, to avoid the mess of the "N" round? 

Without further ado... 

1.  "Prison (Remix-Part 2 of the R. Kelly saga)"  by BLO-TOWN
to "Ignition (Remix)"  by R. Kelly

2. "Pillsbury Dough" Parody by Rick Duncan
to "Solsbury Hill" by Peter Gabriel

3.  "Plastic Surgeon Bill" by Johnny D
to "Margaritaville"  by Jimmy Buffet

4.  "Pepsi" by The Invincible
to "Tipsy"  by J-Kwon

5. "Pinky and the Brain"  by Rice Cube & Watt Daddy
to "Have You Ever Seen The Rain?"  by Creedence Clearwater Revival

6.  "Pitiful Scum" y Agrimorfee
to "Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd

Original lyrics to "Comfortably Numb":

mp3 of "Comfortably Numb:

7.  "Pitied Wry AmIRight Guy" by Jake A Ralphing (Luke Brattoni)
to "Pretty Fly For A White Guy"  by The Offspring

8.  "Phil Neville Went Down To Porsche" by Phil Alexander
to "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" by Charlie Daniels Band

9.   "Pop-up Ads" by Phil Nelson
to "Dancing In The Dark"  by Bruce Springsteen

10.  "Pre-Electric Man"  by Merry & Pippin
to "Free Electric Band"  by Albert Hammond

An mp3 link can be found here

11.  "Parody"   by MysteryGoat
to "Photograph" by Def Leppard

Click here for lyrics

12.  "Parts" by MooRocca
to "Stars" by Hum

Click here for original

13.  "Pre-Road Thumbs" by Paul Robinson
to "Pre-Road Downs"  by Crosby, Stills & Nash

*Modifications:
Added the "can't vote on your own" rule
My typo in Phil Nelson's link has been fixed.
Added Paul Robinson's entry -- this is the final entry for this round.
Removed the rule about voting in the round, made it a suggestion, instead.

Subject: Re: ABCs Round P voting thread

Written By: Luke Brattoni on 08/23/04 at 9:33 pm

I have to go with the #1 R. Kelly parody, BLO-TOWN's is so tongue-in-cheek it pops through the flesh, circumnavigates the world and licks his other cheek.

Written By: Rick D on 08/23/04 at 11:13 pm

Another strange round, I'm going to have to go with Johnny D here. I really thought it was the funniest.

"Plastic Surgeon Bill"

Written By: PRobinson on 08/24/04 at 9:57 am

MooRocca - I've been searching thru the "ABC" threads to see what the penalty is for failing to vote/comment is and it seems that Ethan rescinded the automatic penalty rule after a few weeks.  So we have a rule with no penalty for failing to comply with it.  Well, we all know that just won't do, since it begs the scofflaws to thumb their noses at us.  However, even if we codify a punishment we still have the issue of enforcement, which is a bit problematic because, really, who the hell wants to be the vote/comment cop?  So I suggest we convert to the "honor" system.  No one would automatically have to sit out any rounds; those who feel the need to be punished can lower their self-esteem accordingly and sneer at the mirror.  I suppose if someone who did not vote won a round they might step forward and disqualify themselves from the victory.  I know this may seem a bit of "overkill" on the subject, but having a policy, however farcial or inconsequential it might seem,  at least clears whoever is running a particular round from having to deal with this side issue.  In my warped mind it seems like a good idea to do this.

Written By: MooRocca on 08/24/04 at 10:24 am

So, by entering we're not even agreeing to take the time to vote in the round, after asking others to spend time considering our entries?  Wow.  I'm glad you looked that up!  Now that I know that, P round is the last I'll be entering.  I'll move the bit about voting in the round to the friendly "be a good sport" suggestion for this round, then.   

Written By: Johnny_D on 08/24/04 at 11:26 am

MooRocca and Paul,

If I understand your conversation correctly, Paul is saying that it should be honor-system for people to vote and/or comment directly on the actual parodies themselves, but it should still be mandatory for every entrant to post a contest vote on the messageboard's voting-thread ....

..... but it sounds to me like MooRocca interpreted Paul's statements as saying that people who enter should not be required to post a contest vote on the messageboard's voting-thread --- and that that's why MooRocca would not want to continue her participation in future rounds?

My own two-cents-worth:  If people don't want to vote and/or comment directly on the actual parodies themselves, OK, fine, whatever.  I personally like to vote and/or comment directly on the actual parodies that have been entered in a contest.

But....

....if somebody enters a contest and then refuses to post a vote on the messageboard's voting-thread for that contest, they apparently don't care about the functioning of the contest they entered, and they've publicly displayed a lack of courtesy for their fellow contest participants.

I believe posting a contest-vote on the messageboard voting-thread for the current round should be the only mandatory condition for allowing a contestant to enter the next round.

Do I understand both of your respective statements correctly, Paul and MooRocca?

Johnny D

Written By: MooRocca on 08/24/04 at 11:34 am

You nailed mine, Johnny. 

Written By: Johnny_D on 08/24/04 at 11:39 am

You nailed mine, Johnny.   

OK, thanks, MooRocca !!

So, Paul .... so long as we all agree that everybody who enters a contest MUST at least --- AT FRICKIN' LEAST --- take a few seconds out of their busy lives over the course of an entire week to post their contest-vote on the messageboard voting-thread for a round they entered ---- then ------ MooRocca, please correct me if I'm wrong ----- then, MooRocca will be willing to continue her participation in future rounds, and all of us can be assured that anybody who enters but who can't be bothered to post a voting-thread-vote will be gently and courteously sanctioned by being excluded from the following round....

.... Sound OK to everybody?

JD

Written By: MooRocca on 08/24/04 at 1:14 pm

Sounds good to me.  I'll check back later to see how everyone else feels about it and put it back on the rules if everyone else is cool with it.  :)   

Written By: BLO-TOWN on 08/24/04 at 3:10 pm

i'm going to take this oppourtunity to vote for #4 "Pepsi" even though I'm a C2 guy...

Written By: MooRocca on 08/24/04 at 3:55 pm

It took me a couple of days to decide... this round such an interesting mix of entries and I liked different parodies for very different reasons.  In the end, I decided to go with the one that had me in stitches... (but, that's not WHY I chose it -- I chose it because I thought it had commercial potential.)

Written By: PRobinson on 08/24/04 at 4:44 pm

OK, thanks, MooRocca !!

So, Paul .... so long as we all agree that everybody who enters a contest MUST at least --- AT FRICKIN' LEAST --- take a few seconds out of their busy lives over the course of an entire week to post their contest-vote on the messageboard voting-thread for a round they entered ---- then ------ MooRocca, please correct me if I'm wrong ----- then, MooRocca will be willing to continue her participation in future rounds, and all of us can be assured that anybody who enters but who can't be bothered to post a voting-thread-vote will be gently and courteously sanctioned by being excluded from the following round....

.... Sound OK to everybody?

JD

JD, Absolutely,  I wasn't for a moment suggesting that people should be cavalier about their vote/comment obligation here.  Just that the originally proposed sanction had apparently  been discarded, that none was in place, and that lacking any automatic sanction I didn't think the person trying to run any particular round should have to deal with deciding case-by-case  if someone should be penalized or not.  I felt (rightly or wrongly) that someone who didn't meet the obligation for a round would sit out the next on their own (I know I did that earlier when I got a bit burnt out on it, I wouldn't have felt right about continuing.)  Sorry if the way I laid it out gave the impression that I didn't think the rule itself was important. I guess my point is that I think we are mostly grown-up and should be able to self-police ourselves on this.  If someone abuses that then a group-endorsed sanction would be a good, logical next step.  Count me on-board on your suggestion.

Sorry, Mel...

pr

Written By: Luke Brattoni on 08/24/04 at 6:59 pm

What a pile of yuck, it should just be an inate code of ethics that if you enter the round, you give feedback on others who entered as insight into how their parodies went and leave a vote.

Written By: Claude_Prez on 08/24/04 at 8:45 pm

What a pile of yuck, it should just be an inate code of ethics that if you enter the round, you give feedback on others who entered as insight into how their parodies went and leave a vote.

An innate code of ethics sounds great!  But what about the jerkoffs who don't realize there's a code?

Written By: MooRocca on 08/24/04 at 9:57 pm

Luke, rating and commenting are left up to your personal code of ethics.    We're talking about voting... as in casting our votes  for which of the entries should be declared the winner of the round.  All of us, (I'm very bad about it, myself) misuse the word "vote," so frequently to refer to rating the individual parodies, that the word "vote" is the cause of all the confusion.  When you leave three fives (or whatever) on a parody, you are rating it on a scale of 1 to 5 in each of three categories,  not voting for it over another parody.  

Rating is judging a parody, by itself, on its own merits.  Voting is deciding a contest between two or more parodies.  

At any rate, I want to have the rules and voting info stated correctly -- whatever those rules and info may be, so that everyone in this round knows how it works  and anyone who thinks about entering a future round and opens the P round voting thread, at random, to check it out will know how it works and won't have any surprises -- like us griping at them for being poor sports when the truth is that they didn't know the entrants were also the judges.  

Written By: philnelson on 08/25/04 at 12:46 am

Here's my vote: 

Written By: PRobinson on 08/25/04 at 1:28 am

Luke, rating and commenting are left up to your personal code of ethics.    We're talking about voting... as in casting our votes  for which of the entries should be declared the winner of the round.  All of us, (I'm very bad about it, myself) misuse the word "vote," so frequently to refer to rating the individual parodies, that the word "vote" is the cause of all the confusion.  When you leave three fives (or whatever) on a parody, you are rating it on a scale of 1 to 5 in each of three categories,  not voting for it over another parody.  

Rating is judging a parody, by itself, on its own merits.  Voting is deciding a contest between two or more parodies.  

At any rate, I want to have the rules and voting info stated correctly -- whatever those rules and info may be, so that everyone in this round knows how it works  and anyone who thinks about entering a future round and opens the P round voting thread, at random, to check it out will know how it works and won't have any surprises -- like us griping at them for being poor sports when the truth is that they didn't know the entrants were also the judges.  

MooRocca,

We're in total agreement here now.  And the misunderstanding and confusion WAS over the definition of "vote", which was part of my problem with the contests earlier on. 

Thanks for speaking your mind and following through on it.  It clarified a point that I was not clear on. 

OH...and thanks to JD, too, for seeing the misunderstanding form and stepping in to do a little "mediation".  We could use your talents at the U.N., except then you would probably have to lie all the time.

pr

Written By: Luke Brattoni on 08/26/04 at 1:51 am

Rightio, I thought you were referring to certain people *coughMysterygoat!!!hack* not 'voting' within the specified time.
I stand by my code of ethics of viewing, 'rating' and commenting on each of the entries.
CLAUDE- This code really isn't one that's hard to crack. It would be like Olympic judges giving Romanian gymnasts the gold without viewing China. (lame analogy, but the' code of ethics' is not a hard one to crack)

Written By: Claude_Prez on 08/26/04 at 12:54 pm

CLAUDE- This code really isn't one that's hard to crack. It would be like Olympic judges giving Romanian gymnasts the gold without viewing China. (lame analogy, but the' code of ethics' is not a hard one to crack)

Couldn't agree more.  Which is what makes it so irritating when people can't seem to figure it out.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 08/26/04 at 2:06 pm

#7 is great :)

Written By: Luke Brattoni on 08/26/04 at 5:52 pm

#7 is great :)

Couldn't agree more.  Which is what makes it so irritating when people can't seem to figure it out.

Written By: MooRocca on 08/26/04 at 7:56 pm

ROFLMAO!!!!!  (Good one, Luke!)

Written By: Luke Brattoni on 08/26/04 at 10:26 pm

Cheers, MooRocca. 8)

Written By: Johnny_D on 08/26/04 at 11:55 pm

I vote for #10,  "Pre-Electric Man"  by Merry & Pippin.

Written By: MysteryGoat on 08/27/04 at 11:26 pm

That's all good, but what about songs you don't know, or never even heard of before? I'm all for enforcing, I wish I got more comments and votes. But I personally have a problem doing it for songs that I haven’t even heard of the original author let a lone the song itself. Seriously the last round itself I barely knew one song, and that's because it was from a cartoon, a cartoon I haven’t seen a years. I just assume that if people don't vote on my stuff in the contests, they don't know the original. Sure you can put "DKTOS" but after a while it starts becoming redundant. I also fail to believe people have enough time to download the original songs, and with the mp3 controversy some people may not be comfortable downloading anyway. Again I believe people have a conscience obligation to vote and comment on others songs when entering these contests, however I don't think it should be a mandatory rule to 1. vote because if you get that person that enters and hardly anyone knows the original then you have a list of fake votes, and 2. commenting on a song that again not many people know because then you can't really receive constructive criticism on a parody that s/he doesn't know the original to.

P.S.

Rightio, I thought you were referring to certain people *coughMysterygoat!!!hack* not 'voting' within the specified time.

Technically only I missed the deadline twice.  ;) Which reminds me...

#7 "Pitied Wry AmIRight Guy" by Jake A Ralphing (Luke Brattoni)

Written By: PRobinson on 08/28/04 at 1:17 am

FYI - I was able to download Mer & Pip's Albert Hammond original, I'll listen to it Saturday.  MooRocca,  I couldn't get "Stars", I got a "this page unavailable" message".  I was using the site address that was posted on your parody "pre-comments", is that the right one?  I'll check back here sometime Saturday.

pr

Written By: MooRocca on 08/28/04 at 1:41 am

FYI - I was able to download Mer & Pip's Albert Hammond original, I'll listen to it Saturday.  MooRocca,  I couldn't get "Stars", I got a "this page unavailable" message".  I was using the site address that was posted on your parody "pre-comments", is that the right one?  I'll check back here sometime Saturday.

pr

There are two links to the song on that page.  You have to use the high speed link.  The lower speed link stopped working sometime between the time I found it and the start of the P round.  (I can't remember how the links are worded, but the high speed link is the bottom-most of the two.)  The link I gave for the contest will open the high speed sound file in your default player.   

Written By: MysteryGoat on 08/28/04 at 1:43 am

FYI - I was able to download Mer & Pip's Albert Hammond original

Yeah but i mean when people don't give an mp3  to go with they're song. And I doubt you've taken the time to get one for every song you don't know.

Written By: Peregrin on 08/28/04 at 5:22 am

My vote goes to :

2. "Pillsbury Dough" Parody by Rick Duncan
to "Solsbury Hill" by Peter Gabriel

narrowly edging out the ugly Neville brothers parody by Phil A........

Written By: PRobinson on 08/28/04 at 8:28 am

There are two links to the song on that page.  You have to use the high speed link.   The lower speed link stopped working sometime between the time I found it and the start of the P round.  (I can't remember how the links are worded, but the high speed link is the bottom-most of the two.)  The link I gave for the contest will open the high speed sound file in your default player.   

Yeah, OK, I did try the LOW speed link.  So I'll try the HI, even though I don't know if that is supposed to work with a Dial-up connection.  Guess I'll find out, won't I...

7:00 am, Pacific Time - MooRocca - I tried it with "HI" this morning, but it didn't connect to anything,  seemed to throw me back out.  Has anyone with Dial-up been able to access it lately?  I can't see what else I can do.

pr

Written By: MooRocca on 08/28/04 at 9:34 am

Yeah, OK, I did try the LOW speed link.  So I'll try the HI, even though I don't know if that is supposed to work with a Dial-up connection.  Guess I'll find out, won't I...

7:00 am, Pacific Time - MooRocca - I tried it with "HI" this morning, but it didn't connect to anything,  seemed to throw me back out.  Has anyone with Dial-up been able to access it lately?  I can't see what else I can do.

pr

You made a valiant effort, above and beyond what I expect anyone to do to try to be able to consider one of mine  -- so just skip mine and go ahead choose between the others, Paul.  :) 

Written By: The Invincible on 08/28/04 at 9:35 am

I've been secretly reading your parodies all week, and leaving comments with anonymous names, though the reason escapes me right now. Anyway, they are all very good which makes this a tough decision, but I think my vote goes to # 7. It's funny because it's true.

Written By: Meriadoc on 08/28/04 at 6:11 pm

Can't believe it, Pip and I agreed for once! ;D

#2 Rick's Pillsbury Dough

Written By: PRobinson on 08/28/04 at 7:42 pm

Whew!  This was another tough one!  I'm going to go with:

#2 Rick Duncan's "Pillsbury Dough", his Dough-boys bloated stomach just edging out Johnny D's newly sculptured nose and Mer & Pip's Pre-Electric-Man's Amish-like beard hair. 

Written By: philbo on 08/29/04 at 5:24 pm

My vote goes to #2 - Rick's Dough creation

..it was the last one I read, and until that point I wasn't sure which one would have got my vote, but the mental image created was simply too freaky :)

Written By: MooRocca on 08/30/04 at 8:11 am

Congratulations to our P round winner, Rick Duncan with "Pillsbury Dough" to Solisbury Hill by Peter Gabriel.

Giving him a run for his money, this round, were:

3 votes each:
Johnny D's "Plastic Surgeon Bill"
tied with
Luke Brattoni's "Pitied Wry AmIRight Guy"

1 vote each:
BLO-TOWN "Prison (Remix-Part 2 of the R. Kelly saga)"
tied with
The Invincible "Pepsi"
tied with
Merry & Pippin "Pre-Electric Man"

The only person who did not vote, this round, is Agrimorfee. 

Written By: Johnny_D on 08/30/04 at 8:54 am

Lightning! 
Thunder! 
Pyrotechnics from The Realm Of The Immortals! 
The Highlander takes another Quickening!

Congratulations, Rick, as always, well-deserved!

Johnny D

Written By: Rick D on 08/30/04 at 9:24 am

Wow, I always want to win these, and then I'm embarassed if I do. I always thought that little Poppin Fresh dude was slightly morbid. Some trivia: He was voiced by Paul Frees, Who was also the Fruit Loops Toucan and the Jolly Green Giant. Most people know him better as Boris Badenov, Ludwig Von Drake, and many voices on the Disney rides "The Haunted Castle" and "Pirates of the Carribean".
The original Peter Gabriel song is about leaving Genesis. It is one of the few pop hits in 7/4.(the vocal line counts 4 beats, the synth/horn riff also 4, and they overlap one beat= seven) Peter also said he hated typical I-XI-IX-V chord patterns. (like "Heart and Soul") "Solsberry Hill" does follow this pattern, although in the aforementioned 7/4.
I thought it was a strange round, so I guess it's fitting a weird one "popped up". Thank you all for making this such fun.

Written By: Johnny_D on 08/30/04 at 9:41 am

Rick, your Gold Medal for AMIRIGHT ABC ROUND P shall be appearing in the Trophy Case probably later this evening or tomorrow.

Congratulations again!

Written By: PRobinson on 08/30/04 at 10:08 am

Congrats, Rick!  And also to Johnny D & Luke B (tied for the "Silver & Bronze" here). 

Written By: agrimorfee on 08/30/04 at 10:45 am

I didn't know how late it was for my vote, and I was on vacation Friday. :\'( So sorry, now how am I to be punished now? Am I banned from "R"?

Congrats, Rick.

Written By: MooRocca on 08/30/04 at 1:02 pm

I didn't know how late it was for my vote, and I was on vacation Friday. :\'( So sorry, now how am I to be punished now? Am I banned from "R"?

I'm honestly not sure if it's Q or R.  I was hoping to sort out exactly what the rules are, because I, myself, have never known what the blank they are... just a vague idea based on my own personal code of ethics, more than anything else.    Unfortunately, instead of finishing the discussion about voting in the contest and making the details crystal clear, we started getting feedback about people who thought we were talking about rating & commenting... and frankly, I got sick of explaining the difference and just started looking forward to the end of the round.  Hopefully, it'll get sorted out by Q or R, but if not, Z isn't very far away.  For now, I guess you'll have to sort it out with Q & R rounds' organizers.  Paul is doing Q and The Invicible is doing R.    (May God have mercy on their souls.  ;D  )

Written By: PRobinson on 08/30/04 at 4:26 pm

Congrats, Rick.

Agrimorfee - Here's how I wrote the "Penalty" rules for the "Q" round: "PENALTY ASSESSMENTS:   (1) Disqualification from contention in this round. (2) Ineligibility for the NEXT "ABC" Contest Round." 

I WAS going to make (2) say "Ineligible for the next 'ABC' Round that HAS NOT already started",  because when one ends another starts almost right away, and with the small "grace" period between midnite and the time the "Contest Czar" officially closes the voting there can be an overlap.  But I didn't really want to take it upon myself to start unilaterally defining specific rules with no feedback from anyone else.  So, what does all that I just said really mean in English?  Ummm...I think I just punted to "Invincible", who is handling the "R" round.  Since you don't have any "Q" entries the situation doesn't affect the round I'm handling,  he says with all the gutless political avoidance skills he can muster...So now maybe I'll mosey over and see what "the Invincible one" might have to say on the subject.  Maybe we can come up with a reasonable, understandable rule...(uh-huh, sure)...

Written By: The Invincible on 08/30/04 at 5:47 pm

Agrimorfee - Here's how I wrote the "Penalty" rules for the "Q" round: "PENALTY ASSESSMENTS:   (1) Disqualification from contention in this round. (2) Ineligibility for the NEXT "ABC" Contest Round." 

I WAS going to make (2) say "Ineligible for the next 'ABC' Round that HAS NOT already started",  because when one ends another starts almost right away, and with the small "grace" period between midnite and the time the "Contest Czar" officially closes the voting there can be an overlap.  But I didn't really want to take it upon myself to start unilaterally defining specific rules with no feedback from anyone else.  So, what does all that I just said really mean in English?  Ummm...I think I just punted to "Invincible", who is handling the "R" round.  Since you don't have any "Q" entries the situation doesn't affect the round I'm handling,  he says with all the gutless political avoidance skills he can muster...So now maybe I'll mosey over and see what "the Invincible one" might have to say on the subject.  Maybe we can come up with a reasonable, understandable rule...(uh-huh, sure)...

Well, I think you should know that I'm not a mean person by nature, so I don't know how to handle this. I don't have a lot of confidence in the honor system myself, but Agri, if you want to be a good boy and enforce your own penalty, just pull yourself out of the R round. We'll go from there.

Written By: Luke Brattoni on 08/30/04 at 8:16 pm

Congrats, Rick! Your morbidly riotous parody was well deserving of the Gold. Now for the drug testing...

Written By: philbo on 08/31/04 at 3:58 am

Congrats, Rick! Your morbidly riotous parody was well deserving of the Gold. Now for the drug testing...

I think Claude handled that one... here

Written By: agrimorfee on 08/31/04 at 12:17 pm

Well, I think you should know that I'm not a mean person by nature, so I don't know how to handle this. I don't have a lot of confidence in the honor system myself, but Agri, if you want to be a good boy and enforce your own penalty, just pull yourself out of the R round. We'll go from there.

If no one objects, I wish to participate in the 'R' Round...i have a song that begs to have a Comment or Vote, having been posted online since November 2003. Face it, I had an opportunity to write a 'Q' Song anyway, so by the wording of the rules laid out by Paul, I believe should sit out 'Q' and continue onward from there. :-*

Written By: MooRocca on 08/31/04 at 1:11 pm

It took some digging backward through the contests to find it, but I found the rule and the penalty.  Ethan posted it at the start of the D round voting thread:

Re: ABCs round D voting thread
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2004, 10:18:25 PM » Reply with quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
since there were only 14 votes and 24 entries last round i'm starting a mandatory voting policy. If you do not vote in a round that you submitted an entry for then you must sit out the round 2 weeks after (if you miss this one and submitted an entry you can't submit a parody for round "f") the 2nd offense will be a 2 round penalty, 3rd is 3 rounds, 4th is 4 rounds and if you do it again you're out of the competition. voting is optional if you didn't submit a parody in that round but have done so before

Written By: Luke Brattoni on 09/02/04 at 12:04 am

I think Claude handled that one... here

Brilliant!!!

Written By: philbo on 09/02/04 at 4:36 am

Brilliant!!!

It is, rather... one of my CP faves- luckily not entered in the "P" round, as it may well have taken P by storm (if you see what I mean)

Check for new replies or respond here...