inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Punk Rock Parody Contest Voting Thread *Entries Closed - Winners Announced*

Written By: Silver Power on 10/02/04 at 10:17 am

Okay. Only Two People Entered, And It Was Hard, And They Were Both Just About Some Of The Best Parodies I Have Seen. But The Parody That Won Is The Only Parody That Made Her Wanna Eat With Someone Else. I Am Sorry Luke. It Was Hard. But The Winner Was Johnny D's "I Wanna Eat Cicidas" With Luke Brattoni's " " Coming In VERY Close Second. Thank You Two For Entering!

Subject: Re: Punk Rock Parody Contest Voting Thread *Entries Closed - Winners Announced*

Written By: Silver Power on 10/10/04 at 6:14 am

:)

Subject: Re: Punk Rock Parody Contest Voting Thread *Entries Closed - Winners Announced*

Written By: Johnny_D on 10/11/04 at 9:41 pm

Okay. Only Two People Entered, And It Was Hard, And They Were Both Just About Some Of The Best Parodies I Have Seen. But The Parody That Won Is The Only Parody That Made Her Wanna Eat With Someone Else. I Am Sorry Luke. It Was Hard. But The Winner Was Johnny D's "I Wanna Eat Cicidas" With Luke Brattoni's " " Coming In VERY Close Second. Thank You Two For Entering!

Thank you, SP.

Written By: Luke Brattoni on 10/11/04 at 11:20 pm

Thank you, SP.
...Hey, wait a minute!
;)

Check for new replies or respond here...