inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: bio on Am I Right?

Written By: focusteacher on 07/12/05 at 3:08 pm

I just finished my 10th parody for Am I Right.  How many do you have to do before you can write a short bio on the site?  Thanks for any help.  Alan Hochbaum

Subject: Re: bio on Am I Right?

Written By: deerange on 07/12/05 at 4:10 pm

I think the number required for a bio is 25. Keep on pluggin!

Written By: agrimorfee on 07/13/05 at 7:33 am

On the Parody Authors page:

"...This is a list of the parody authors who have submitted 10 or more song parodies to amiright. The total count will not include parodies that share co-author credit in the author name. The division line seperates authors who have submitted 25 or more parodies, which is the top submitters club.

Parody authors are invited to send an email to ChuckyG once they enter the top half of the list, to be given the ability to add a short biography (or whatever) to appear on their page...."

Written By: K1chyd on 07/13/05 at 2:13 pm

I just finished my 10th parody for Am I Right.  How many do you have to do before you can write a short bio on the site?  Thanks for any help.  Alan Hochbaum

Hi Alan!

Welcome to AmIright: Your question (and many other things that will speed up your assimilation) is answered on this thread:

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php/topic,10012.0.html

Written By: Matthias on 07/15/05 at 9:24 am

I got about 155 out there, and more cranking away by Indonesian Authors... Uhm, I mean... Me, but I don't have any idea how to create a bio for my parodies. And while I'm at it how do you create jointed album parodies?

Check for new replies or respond here...