inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: ATTENTION PARODY DECATHLETES! VERY IMPORTANT! READ NOW!!!!

Written By: Kristof Robertson on 12/28/06 at 10:03 am

I've decided to extend the deadline for BOTH the Event 9 voting AND entries for Event 10 until Friday, 5th January

My reasons for doing so are:

a) My home PC is playing up again, and my limited time on my office PC is going to slow things down

b) It looks like we would have a lot of no-shows if I were to keep the deadline as it is presently...this is a busy time of the year

To show that I am not gaining ANY benefit from extending the deadline, I've voted and submitted my entry already. To those who worked hard and got their votes and submissions in early....much appreciated, and I'm really sorry to have to delay things.

K

NOTE: If, by tomorrow, there is a rush on voting and submissions (i.e. you ALL want to wrap this up ASAP) I'll do my best to post the results and the new voting thread as quickly as I can

Subject: Re: ATTENTION PARODY DECATHLETES! VERY IMPORTANT! READ NOW!!!!

Written By: Arwen on 12/28/06 at 11:15 am

Ooooh...it's like a birthday present come early! 

I just explained about my tardiness on the other thread...without having read this good news!  I STILL plan to get my stuff done today...to have it done for heaven's sake...but the extension for voting is very nice.  :-*

Subject: Re: ATTENTION PARODY DECATHLETES! VERY IMPORTANT! READ NOW!!!!

Written By: Josh2 on 12/28/06 at 1:13 pm

I'd like the extension for entries and voting pls, dont really have that kuch time, tho'll try n have it done ASAP

Check for new replies or respond here...