inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: ...Wild Card Round?

Written By: ThaConqueror on 01/27/07 at 4:45 am

Is there gonna be one this year...er, for last year...er, whatever?

And as I recall, no-one bothered to tabulate the votes for the last Wild Card Round...what happened there?

Subject: Re: ...Wild Card Round?

Written By: Red Ant on 01/27/07 at 9:24 am

Is there gonna be one this year...er, for last year...er, whatever?

And as I recall, no-one bothered to tabulate the votes for the last Wild Card Round...what happened there?

There will be a SOTM Wildcard this year - I'll post the entry thread later in the week.

The scores were tabulated: I remember Phil, John Jenkins, and Luke (and Arwen) medaling.

Written By: ThaConqueror on 01/27/07 at 8:57 pm

There will be a SOTM Wildcard this year - I'll post the entry thread later in the week.

The scores were tabulated: I remember Phil, John Jenkins, and Luke (and Arwen) medaling.

That's funny, I went to the thread for the 2005 Wild Card Round and it didn't seem to have the scores there.

Written By: Matthias on 01/27/07 at 9:10 pm

That's funny, I went to the thread for the 2005 Wild Card Round and it didn't seem to have the scores there.

I remember them winning to, maybe it was on a diffrent tred, I even remember the song I submitted, "Airline To Dayton"

Written By: Spaff.com on 01/27/07 at 9:54 pm

The "Song of the Month" link from Amiright shows the winner of that round along with the rest. It links here:
http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=1709.msg52139#msg52139

xoxox
Spaff

Written By: jreuben on 01/29/07 at 11:25 am

Show off.  :)

The "Song of the Month" link from Amiright shows the winner of that round along with the rest. It links here:
http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=1709.msg52139#msg52139

xoxox
Spaff

Check for new replies or respond here...