inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Artistry Round 19 (Bloodhound Gang) Entry Deadline: 1-24

Written By: skittlesking on 01/09/08 at 11:39 pm

HOWS THIS FOR EPIC, parody the hilarious lyrics of the Bloodhound Gang, be careful, your parody may not be as funny as the OS this time!!

1 The Ballad of the Chasey Lain

2 Foxtrot Uniform

3 Kiss Me Where it Smells Funny

4 The Bad Touch

5 Along Comes Mary

6 Why's Everyone Always Picking On Me

7 The Inevitable Return Of The Great White Dope

8 Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss

9 I Hope You Die

10 Fire Water Burn

11 Ralph Wiggum

12 Mope

13 Hell Yeah

14 Screwing You on the Beach Night

15 I'm the Least You Can Do

16 Yummy Down on This

17 You're Pretty When I'm Drunk

18 Right Turn Clyde.

Subject: Re: Artistry Round 19 (Bloodhound Gang) Voting Deadline: 1-24

Written By: Red Ant on 01/09/08 at 11:49 pm

I guess I got two weeks to finish "The Death Touch".  ;)

Ant

Written By: ThaConqueror on 01/10/08 at 2:48 am

I will be attempting  to do 'Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo' for this one...seeing as that's the first Bloodhound Gang song I ever heard, that kinda makes sense.

I'd like to see someone attempt 'Ralph Wiggum' - that one would be hard, as it's entirely based on Ralph Wiggum quotes,

Written By: agrimorfee on 01/10/08 at 7:31 am

I will be attempting  to do 'Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo' for this one...seeing as that's the first Bloodhound Gang song I ever heard, that kinda makes sense.

I'd like to see someone attempt 'Ralph Wiggum' - that one would be hard, as it's entirely based on Ralph Wiggum quotes,

Hefty Fine is by far their WORST album--it typefies what everyone thinks about this usually hilarious band, but they are much better than that. Leader Jimmy Pop Ali is a lot smarter than critics think he is--and possibly HE thinks. I will very likely do something from Hooray For Boobies . Mope is one of my all-time favorite tracks, with the ingenious samples of Falco, Metallica, Frankie Goes To Hollywood, Pac-Man AND Homer Simpson!

Under 18s, watch out for Internet police on some of these tracks  ;).

PS--"Dick With No Balls" correct title is actually "Right Turn Clyde."

Written By: skittlesking on 01/10/08 at 8:17 am

Hefty Fine is by far their WORST album--it typefies what everyone thinks about this usually hilarious band, but they are much better than that. Leader Jimmy Pop Ali is a lot smarter than critics think he is--and possibly HE thinks. I will very likely do something from Hooray For Boobies . Mope is one of my all-time favorite tracks, with the ingenious samples of Falco, Metallica, Frankie Goes To Hollywood...and Pac MAn and Homer Simpson!

Under 18s, watch out for Internet police on some of these tracks  ;).

PS--"Dick With No Balls" correct title is actually "Right Turn Clyde."

Thanks Agri

Subject: Re: Artistry Round 19 (Bloodhound Gang) Entry Deadline: 1-24

Written By: Jack Wilson on 01/10/08 at 1:20 pm

Calling Stu......

Written By: ThaConqueror on 01/14/08 at 3:05 am

Hefty Fine is by far their WORST album--it typefies what everyone thinks about this usually hilarious band, but they are much better than that. Leader Jimmy Pop Ali is a lot smarter than critics think he is--and possibly HE thinks.

Well you can't really blame me for not knowing. I only KNOW 3 Bloodhound Gang songs, and 2 are from Hefty Fine.

However, for my actual entry, I have also chosen something from Hooray For Boobies. Although I am cheating a bit, and chosen a song that is a cover of a previous song, and so not as hilarious or sexually disgusting as their usual output. In English, I am parodying 'Along Comes Mary'. And it will be called 'Along Comes Stupid'. It shall be my 130th parody.

That okay with everyone?

Written By: agrimorfee on 01/14/08 at 7:40 am

Well you can't really blame me for not knowing. I only KNOW 3 Bloodhound Gang songs, and 2 are from Hefty Fine.

However, for my actual entry, I have also chosen something from Hooray For Boobies. Although I am cheating a bit, and chosen a song that is a cover of a previous song, and so not as hilarious or sexually disgusting as their usual output. In English, I am parodying 'Along Comes Mary'. And it will be called 'Along Comes Stupid'. It shall be my 130th parody.

That okay with everyone?

I'm for it.

Written By: Stuart McArthur on 01/14/08 at 9:47 pm

Calling Stu......

thanks Jack - don't mind if I do....

You And Me Betty Aint Nothing But Rubbles

Written By: ThaConqueror on 01/14/08 at 11:35 pm

Well, we're all buggered now. Can't stop writing mine now, as I aim to enter every single round (which is why I entered rounds for bands I'd never heard of, like the last two, eerily enough).

Written By: agrimorfee on 01/16/08 at 7:34 am

Good night, everybody!  :o

;)

Written By: agrimorfee on 01/17/08 at 7:48 am

Well I just learned something yesterday.

Although I love the song to death, to try to make a sensible parody on a song full on non-sequiturs like "Mope" is just too damned hard. Instead, I have decided to take "The Ballad of Chasey Lain" and formulate it into a more G-rated bit of fun.  ;)

Written By: Matthias on 01/17/08 at 9:19 am

Well I just learned something yesterday.

Although I love the song to death, to try to make a sensible parody on a song full on non-sequiturs like "Mope" is just too damned hard. Instead, I have decided to take "The Ballad of Chasey Lain" and formulate it into a more G-rated bit of fun.  ;)

If you're not going to do it... I think I might. I didn't want to do the song earlier, because I thought you were going to, but since you're not I'm going to try to do something with it. It looks like soooooooo much fun!

Written By: agrimorfee on 01/17/08 at 10:02 am

If you're not going to do it... I think I might. I didn't want to do the song earlier, because I thought you were going to, but since you're not I'm going to try to do something with it. It looks like soooooooo much fun!

It could be very easy to do a list song from it, or something on the surreal side, but to make a simple storyline or some sort of descriptive situation...good luck! (I really didn't want to take that route, since I'm overdoing it to death with the Big 7 already  ;D)

Written By: Rex on 01/19/08 at 9:22 am

http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/bloodhoundgang11.shtml

Written By: ThaConqueror on 01/19/08 at 9:04 pm

http://www.hipstertees.co.uk/MISC/STUPID/ImWithStupidPPV.gif

Along Comes Stupid

Parody #130! I'm even with Jeff Reuben now!

Written By: Matthias on 01/20/08 at 12:21 am

I conquerered "Mope" and now my brain hurts, you want to try to take on an epic song... Try that one.

http://www.jonsouth.com/nerd.jpg

http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/bloodhoundgang12.shtml

Written By: agrimorfee on 01/21/08 at 8:18 am

I conquerered "Mope" and now my brain hurts, you want to try to take on an epic song... Try that one.

I warned ya, didn't I?  ;)
Take an ibuprofen...way to go, Matty!

Written By: skittlesking on 01/21/08 at 8:40 am

http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/bloodhoundgang8.shtml

Written By: agrimorfee on 01/23/08 at 7:54 am

http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/bloodhoundgang9.shtml
http://www.orange.co.uk/images/editorial/remy_rat_17sep07_im_170.jpg

DKTOS? Let go of your moral objectivity (warning: R-rated words and PG-13 imagery abound!) here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKj_tK36Gf0

Written By: Jack Wilson on 01/23/08 at 8:55 pm

I was gonna do one, but got stuck on both ideas LOL, Ill still listen to the songs and vote and stuff

Check for new replies or respond here...