inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: May 2008 SOTM Results Posted. . .RESULTS OFFICIAL, TIE BREAK VOTING COMPLETED

Written By: Below Average Dave on 06/09/08 at 9:23 am

Note to new participants: Welcome, and good luck. Please read all guidelines carefully. Especially, please make sure to read all the entries and vote by the end of the month. The SOTM is not so much a contest as a feedback exchange. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, either in this thread or via personal message. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

~~Vote by replying to this thread with your five favorites in order:
1st choice- 5 points
2nd place- 4 points
3rd place- 3 points
4th place- 2 points
5th place- 1 point.

~~You're not allowed to vote for your own song.

~~Once you've posted a vote, you're not allowed to change it.

~~Voting continues until the last day of the month ends.

~~Anyone who's participated in a SOTM contest may vote.

~~By entering, you are agreeing to read and comment on all the other entries and vote.

~~Anyone who enters but does not both comment on all entries and vote by the end of the month is disqualified and may not participate next month.

~~In the event of a tie, the parody with the most first place votes wins.
If it's still tied, the parody with the most second place votes wins.
If it's still tied, a brief playoff round will be held.
All participants will have the first week of the month to choose one favorite from among the tied entries.
Tiebreaker voting is strongly encouraged but not required. On the eighth day the one with the most votes wins.

~~Any entrant whose votes don't show a time stamp prior to midnight on the last day of the month (ie. according to the "inthe00's meantime" clock as it appears BEFORE you log in - not a timezone corrected version) is disqualified, without exception.

1. Kill The Zombies by Matthias
    R U Ready

2. Insane Asylum by The Conqueror of Parodies
    Stairway to Heaven

3. One Year Early by Max Power
    Good Day Sunshine

4. Return of the Crimson Tide by Agrimorfee
    We Are the Champions

5. I'm Archived by Jeff Reuben
    I'm on Fire

6. Sneakin' Booze by Guy DiRito
    Deacon Blues

7. Diluvian Pie by Phil Alexander
    American Pie

8. What Must You Think Now That I've Farted by Gianni Parmesiani
    What Becomes of the Broken Hearted

9. A.B.C., 1-2-3 (What A Dumb Class) by Jason
    Ob La Di, Ob La Da

10. Paparazzi by Peter Anderson
      In the Navy

11. Wannabe Breakin' Something by Below Average Dave
    Wannabe Startin' Something

12. Dirty Laundry (Heidi Fleiss Version) by Red Ant
    Dirty Laundry

13. Touch Your Chest by Invisible Boy
      Be Our Guest

RULE CHANGE: A rule change has been suggested.  The rule change would create a 4th medal for the highest ranking song that has never earned a medal in SOTM competition.  The name of said award and what those results would be used for is still under debate, so the official thing we are voting for this month is this rule change: "A medal shall be awarded to the highest ranking parody which did not make the month's podium and is of an original song which has not previously earned any medal"

If you wish to vote for or against this, please include it in your vote for SOTM--if you don't vote on the rule change you will not be penalized and you will be considered to have a neutral opinion, if this rule does pass I will start a separate thread with ideas as to what those results should stand for and for what it's official name will be.

Subject: Re: May 2008 SOTM Voting Thread

Written By: agrimorfee on 06/09/08 at 12:55 pm

The technical prowess, in addition to the humor, was what narrowed down the contenders to these results:

5pts=Dave
4pts=Matthias
3pts=IB
2pts=Guy
1pt=Peter

Written By: Jason on 06/10/08 at 4:04 am

Wow! What a great selection of tunes!

However I can only vote for 5 of them! So here are my votes!

5 Votes to Phil Alexander
4 Votes to Red Ant
3 Votes to B.A. Dave
2 Votes to Guy
1 Votes to Agrimorfee

Honourable mentions to everyone else who entered.

Good Luck To All Of You!

Written By: Matthias on 06/10/08 at 5:42 pm

5 Points: Phil Alexander
4 Points: Below Average Dave
3 Points: Peter Anderson
2 Points: Conqueror_of_Parodies
1 Point: Jeff Reuben

Written By: Gianni Parmesiani on 06/12/08 at 8:05 pm

OK, all.  This is my first foray into this stuff...so, whatever.  First I'd like to say that I can't control what comes out of my head; I appreciate that those of you who didn't like the topic of my entry still accepted it on merit as a parody.  I believe that this might be my one and only "fart" song.  I also stand in awe of those of you who have been at this for so long.  Where have you been hiding?  I love doing parodies, but hadn't found a venue until this past February when I stumbled upon amiright.  But now to the purpose:

5 points: Phil
4Points: invisible boy
3Points: Red Ant
2 Points: Jason
1 Point: Peter

Lastly, I mean no insult to anyone in any comments that I make.  Than ks for taking the time...

Written By: agrimorfee on 06/13/08 at 8:00 am

Lastly, I mean no insult to anyone in any comments that I make.  Than ks for taking the time...

Hey, the same goes for you, Gianni. :) I've been accused of being quite harsh in the past with commentary, but I go with what my brain...and heart...say. And no topic (short of pedophilia, suicide, rape and coprophilia) is taboo in my book, as long as it's done with a modicum of intelligence.

Written By: jreuben on 06/13/08 at 8:51 am

I think as long as you're not personally attacking the author ("You suck...and you smell!"), critical comments are fair game, and sometimes quite helpful/useful for songs in the future.  I've gotten comments on certain songs (from Agri and others) where the song didn't work for him, but the comment was greatly appreciated.

(Agri, sorry to talk about you in the 3rd person  :) )

Hey, the same goes for you, Gianni. :) I've been accused of being quite harsh in the past with commentary, but I go with what my brain...and heart...say. And no topic (short of pedophilia, suicide, rape and coprophilia) is taboo in my book, as long as it's done with a modicum of intelligence.

Written By: agrimorfee on 06/13/08 at 1:18 pm

I think as long as you're not personally attacking the author ("You suck...and you smell!"),  ...

And of course, you can request such comments to be removed in the link above it.

Written By: DoRitos on 06/28/08 at 7:27 am

Number 02 Five points for their blank stare ways

Number 01 Four points for sudden death play off

Number 12 Three points for the washday miracle

Number 07 Two points for faith in fairness

Number 13 One point for a new take on the "Untouchables"

Written By: ThaConqueror on 06/29/08 at 7:20 am

Number 02 Five points for their blank stare ways

*processing...processing...number 02 = you, doofus...processing...blank stare ways = pun on OS name...processing...*

5 points to me! Awesomeness. Anyways...

1 point to Peter's Papar-nazis
2 points to BAD Neighbours
3 points to Night of the Living Matthias
4 points to Agri's Tide
5 points to Cup Size IB (wait, I've used that pun before :P)

HM to Gianni Parmesiani

Written By: K1chyd on 06/29/08 at 1:40 pm

First, as for the suggested rule change.. (Yes :-\\ No)... I guess I don't have to spell my vote out since I was the one suggesting it! 8)

As for the parodies:

1 Point: "Diluvian Pie"

2 Points: "Kill the Zombies"

3 Points: "Dirty Laundry (Heidi Fleiss Version)"

4 Points: "Wannabe Breaking Something"

5 Points: "Return of the Crimson Tide"

Written By: Red Ant on 06/29/08 at 8:46 pm

I vote for the rule change.

5 points to I'm Archived
4 points to Paparazzi
3 points to Diluvian Pie
2 points to Return of the Crimson Tide
1 points to Touch Your Chest

Great round all.

Ant

Written By: philbo on 06/30/08 at 9:59 am

5 points - #10. Paparazzi by Peter Anderson
4 points - #6. Sneakin' Booze by Guy DiRito
3 points - #13. Touch Your Chest by Invisible Boy
2 points - #8. What Must You Think Now That I've Farted by Gianni Parmesiani
1 point  - #11. Wannabe Breakin' Something by Below Average Dave

RULE CHANGE: That's a big "Yes" from me.

Written By: Max Power on 06/30/08 at 12:11 pm

5pts - Terrance's and Phillip's mud pie

4pts - Mr. T breaking stuff because his aiming sucks

3pts - The dinosaurs died out because Invisible Boy touched himself at night

2pts - Drunken with Doritos

1pts - Peter snapping photos at the place where the celebrities lives

HM - Everyone else

Written By: McKludge on 06/30/08 at 12:20 pm

RULE CHANGE: A rule change has been suggested.  The rule change would create a 4th medal for the highest ranking song that has never earned a medal in SOTM competition.  The name of said award and what those results would be used for is still under debate, so the official thing we are voting for this month is this rule change: "A medal shall be awarded to the highest ranking parody which did not make the month's podium and is of an original song which has not previously earned any medal"

Since the outcome of this vote affects more than just this month's SOTM voters, you should open up voting to any past contestants.  How you let them know about it, well, I'm not sure.  I just stumbled into it.

So, the idea of this medal is to reward someone for tackling an OS (and tackling it well) that isn't so mainstream?  Is the moderator/owner of the SOTM thread willing to go back over the list of past winners and see if a song has been done before?  And will this 4th medal be considered "any medal" in the following month's SOTM?

I'm guessing the point of this 4th medal is to give incentive for authors to parody more obscure artists.  I'm not sure that's necessary.  One man's obscure is another man's favorite.  If my vote counts on this, I vote no.

Written By: philbo on 06/30/08 at 12:48 pm

Since the outcome of this vote affects more than just this month's SOTM voters, you should open up voting to any past contestants.  How you let them know about it, well, I'm not sure.  I just stumbled into it.

It's been an occasional feature of SOTM contests - all SOTM voting is open to any past contestants (it says so in the rules), and rule changes are introduced and voted on likewise. 

Is the moderator/owner of the SOTM thread willing to go back over the list of past winners and see if a song has been done before?  And will this 4th medal be considered "any medal" in the following month's SOTM?

Peter "K1chyd" Anderssen already did the research when he first came up with the idea in the entry thread - it'll be a matter of keeping that up-to-date as wins come in.

I'm guessing the point of this 4th medal is to give incentive for authors to parody more obscure artists.  I'm not sure that's necessary.  One man's obscure is another man's favorite.  If my vote counts on this, I vote no.

I don't think it's so much to give an incentive to be obscure, more an incentive not to *always* do the same winning OSs (which may be a bit harsh on anyone who's not done BoG yet :) ), 'cause lesser-known OSs simply don't fare as well in the competitions.

Written By: K1chyd on 06/30/08 at 1:12 pm

Since the outcome of this vote affects more than just this month's SOTM voters, you should open up voting to any past contestants. How you let them know about it, well, I'm not sure. I just stumbled into it.

Voting is always open for anyone who has been in at least one round of SOTM and is fulfilling the duty to comment on all current parodies (lest they are DQ for not doing so the previous month), I have myself commented and voted in at least two rounds where I didn't have an entry myself, so have others too.

Should any former contestant not in this round show up and want to vote on JUST the rule change I'd say that's fair enough and I see no reason why such votes shouldn't count, even if they don't come with comments and votes on the current parodies too (though that would be nice). Now we could get into pro and con details here, and you raise the issue rather late, but allowing former contestants to vote like that is in the spirit of the SOTM so I'll have no objections if you start rallying up oldtimers to vote no with you (I will however reserve the right to have related objections later on should those oldtimers not also partake in upcoming rounds of SOTM).  ;)

Is the moderator/owner of the SOTM thread willing to go back over the list of past winners and see if a song has been done before?

You gotta love copy and paste, such a list already exist, I created it in less than an hour (less than 30 minutes I think) and you read it here on the sign up thread for this round of SOTM (it starts with my post from the 6:th):

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=32786.0

Written By: jreuben on 06/30/08 at 7:09 pm

Vote for the other medal...sure, I like the idea.

5 pts:  Invisible Boy
4 pts:  Peter Anderson
3 pts:  Phil Alexander
2 pts:  Red Ant
1 pt:  BAD

Written By: Below Average Dave on 06/30/08 at 7:16 pm

Red Ant, I see what you meant by the difficulty of placing this month's contestants

Two HMs this month. . .

Red Ant (I realize the chorus was intentional, and in a month where it wasn't so close this wouldn't have been an issue, but without a recording it's hard to imagine how this song would sound with no choruses)

The Conqueror of Parodies (This one was impressive, and normally would have probably edged in, unfortunately when it came down to it the following I felt hit harder on the comedy a bit, but good entry)

1 Point to Matthias (Amazingly challenging OS to take on, and despite some slight pacing and rhyming blips, I think you came through in flying colors)

2 Points to Invisible Boy (sigh, You know, it seems every Be Our Guest parody entered does well, and as much as I love seeing new challenges, it's hard not to admit that the parodies of this song are tirelessly funny)

3 Points to Peter Anderson (The Original Song is as deserving of parody as the topic itself.  What's funny is The Village People themselves used to be regular targets of Papparazzi pictures, TMGLTM--a little listy for 5 from me, but great job on a deceivingly tough OS)

4 Points to Agrimorfee (You know, Agri, I was expecting some huge tribute to a sports team and instead I got Noah's second Ark. . .amazing write all the way around)

5 Points to Phil Alexander (Phil I can't possibly add anything to this that I haven't already said, and interestingly enough my previous comment is related to this parody:))

Great month everyone, I vote YES on the rule change as it doesn't affect anything about the SOTM itself, just what we do with the non-podium results. . .congrats all on a good month: FTR Guy and Jason, you guys were both in my consideration also. . .

Written By: Invisible Boy on 06/30/08 at 10:34 pm

I'm all for the new medal idea...

5 points to Phil

4 points to Peter

3 points to BAD

2 points to Guy

1 point to Red Ant

Fantastic round everyone...

8)

Written By: Below Average Dave on 06/30/08 at 11:18 pm

Hmmm, The Tie break rule is interesting here because it came in to play big time. . .

Now I don't know by Tie Break rules, literally it refers only to the winning spot as written, because otherwise any spot including 4th 5th or 6th place ties would have to be decided in the same manner.  If it means a podium placement, a playoff must be held because the third place tie could not be broke by first or second place votes, but it also doesn't specify if that's intended for victories, or any podium spot. . . I also don't know if that stops at 2nds, or it's meant to be taken as etc as going further down breaks the tie since at the time it was written, there were only 1st and 2nd place votes that could break the tie (with 3 votes per person, it was going all the way down the line). . .I'd personally be happy to leave it tied, but I'd like to know exactly what is the precedence for this unusual event, looking back this particular situation is unique.

1st. Phil Alexander "Diluvian Pie" with  39 Points

2nd. Invisible Boy "Touch Your Chest" with 27 Points (2 First Place Votes)

3rd. Below Average Dave "Wannabe Breakin' Something with 27 Points (1 first, 3 seconds, 2 thirds, 1 fourth, 2 fifths)
3rd. Peter Anderson "Paparazzi" with 27 Points (1 first, 3 seconds, 2 thirds, 0 fourth, 4 fifths)

5th. Agrimorfee with 16 points

5th Red Ant with 16 points

7th Matthias with 14 points

8th Guy DiRito with 12 points

9th The Conqueror of Parodies with 7 points

10th Jeff Reuben with 6 points

11th Jason with 2 points

11th Gianni with 2 points

13th Max Power with an honorable mention

No DQS

The Rule change passed 6 votes for, 1 against. . .who won it this round?  Until we know for sure if Peter and Myself have a legitimate podium tie or not I can't announce. . .the past winners for this year were determined in the entry thread, and I will post a thread specifically for what to do with the medalists in a separate discussion thread. . .um, congrats to Phil, IB and Peter regardless of how this turns out. . .talk about a photo finish . . .

Subject: Re: May 2008 SOTM Results Posted. . .Sorta

Written By: Below Average Dave on 07/01/08 at 12:04 am

Oh and in the case of a vote off, if we end up doing it, one thing I want to point out, is leaving out my own vote and Peters.  . .there were 11 people, of them 10 voted for either or both, and those votes resulted in a 5 to 5 tie between voters--so based on how people voted there would be a tie still and it'd be left up to one person who voted for neither song, and anyone else who wasn't in that wanted to chime in and cast a vote for one or the other. . .I'm sure glad I wouldn't be in their position as this vote would kick someone out of a metal spot. . .so I really need others opinions on whether or not this tie should be broken, has technically been broken or if we should just let these results stand as is. . .as an involved party I feel it is not my place to cast an official vote on what should be done. . .

Written By: Red Ant on 07/01/08 at 12:16 am

haha this is funny - what a pita to figure out.  Some SOTM history is in order...

The tiebreak rule, as written, applies to all podium finishes, and has been applied in that manner. That rule was also written in 2004, where there were only three votes instead of today's five. Per the rule, there would have to be a vote off between the two "third" placed parodies as they finished with identical points and the same first and second place votes (two "third" place entries which have already been the subject of one tiebreaker for second place). Looking at the voting, the vote off would likely result in a tie or the possibility that one person would bear the burden of breaking the tie.

There hasn't been a vote off since 2004 (I'm not sure its outcome or who was involved), but going that route essentially means taking one parody (one of three) that finished with the second highest points and knocking it off the podium. It also sounds like a lot of extra voting for no real return, especially considering the new rule that has passed, which would give that 'fouth placed' parody the new medal anyway.

Congratulations to Phil, Invisible Boy, Dave and Peter.

Ant

Written By: philbo on 07/01/08 at 8:08 am

:D

Thanks, guys.  And congrats to IB, Dave and Peter and everyone else, too.

Checking Peter's list of uncharted songs, ISTM that if either Dave or Peter doesn't get a podium place, they'll get the <Unnamed> award... or if they share 3rd place, we have the same problem with Jack & Ag (hard to believe that We Are The Champions hasn't won something over the years).

To go by the letter of the rules, we've got to have a run-off:
All participants will have the first week of the month to choose one favorite from among the tied entries.
Tiebreaker voting is strongly encouraged but not required. On the eighth day the one with the most votes wins.

...given that this is what we all implicitly agreed to.

Should the tie-break have its own voting thread, or should we vote again here?

Written By: Below Average Dave on 07/01/08 at 9:43 am

Technically the vote off would take place here. . .minus the two of us, ten people's votes if they were to vote the same as they did in the contest. . .would results

5 to 5

That would basically leave Guy DiRito, the sole person who didn't vote for either and anyone else who wants to vote, if that didn't break the tie--then it would be left as a tie, I guess if anyone wants to switch their vote or cast one they can do so here--it doesn't say where this 'tie breaker' would be held. . .so I'm counting the votes cast in contest as votes towards the tie breaker as to apply the rules, but if anyone doesn't agree with their original vote, they may change it once (once you post a tie break vote you can't change it of course) and anyone who has participated in a SOTM in the past obviously can vote

The only name not on there is Guy from the actual voting thread, and by the rules he is not required to vote in tie break if he doesn't want to, but the tie break would go for 7 days like the entry thread if anyone wishes to cast a vote (or for the ten listed above change their vote from the regular voting thread)

Oh yeah and if the tie isn't broken I will figure out who would have held tie break between Agri and Ant, I didn't because we weren't sure on who would take 3rd, I will be suggesting a rule change of some sort in the near future on this scenario, regardless of which of us may lose our podium space---it'd be a shame since it tied for second in points. . .of course it may stay tied, who knows.

based on those who voted for one or the other or both and ranked one higher than the othe

BAD's "Wannabe Breakin' Something": Agrimorfee, Jason, Matthias, TCOP, Max Power

Peter's "Paparazzi": Gianni, Red Ant, Phil Alexander, Jeff Reuben, Invisible Boy

That means as of right now it's 5 to 5

Written By: McKludge on 07/01/08 at 12:13 pm

Technically the vote off would take place here. . .minus the two of us, ten people's votes if they were to vote the same as they did in the contest. . .would results

5 to 5

That would basically leave Guy DiRito, the sole person who didn't vote for either

Guy, now is the time to start holding out for the really good bribes...  :)

Subject: Re: May 2008 SOTM Results Posted. . .one week optional tie break taking place

Written By: K1chyd on 07/01/08 at 1:35 pm

haha this is funny - what a pita to figure out.  Some SOTM history is in order...

As someone pointed out earlier this year, or late last year, every single round seems to go down that road now, becoming the month when... and the month when... and then month when... and the month when...

The tiebreak rule, as written, applies to all podium finishes, and has been applied in that manner. That rule was also written in 2004, where there were only three votes instead of today's five. Per the rule, there would have to be a vote off between the two "third" placed parodies as they finished with identical points and the same first and second place votes...

This is something we have overlooked, the rule was not adjusted when we went from three votes to today's five, I guess nobody has thought about it until now.

The logical thing (in the spirit of the SOTM) to do is to expand the rule so that it reads:

If it's still tied, the parody with the most third place votes wins.
If it's still tied, the parody with the most fourth place votes wins.

In the spirit of that, and unless anyone absolutely insists on a tie-breaker for this round this still being the current written rule and all, I'm willing to sit back and let B.A.D have the bronze. According to what the rule logically should be, and probably will be soon enough if adjusted according to above (anyone against? any other options besides sticking with the current tie-breaker rule that hasn't been updated?), it's my opinion that it belongs to him without a tie-breaker anyway.

(Besides, the fourth place groupies here in Scandinavia are much more consoling than the third place dittos anyway).  :P

Subject: Re: May 2008 SOTM Results Posted. . .one week optional tie break taking place

Written By: Invisible Boy on 07/02/08 at 2:42 pm

Congratulations to Phil for a well deserved win.

Congrats to BAD and Peter as well

I'm not sure what the final ruling is on the tie-breaker.

Thanks to all who voted for yet another BOG parody. I, for one, like traditions.

8)

Written By: agrimorfee on 07/07/08 at 1:35 pm

We need to iron this out because we might not have as good a sport as Peter all the time...

Maybe we should drop the tie-break in scenarios such as this, let the podium be shared and all the same scores added for each contestant at the EOY tally? Just a thought that comes to mind without sitting down to do the math, which I don't have the brains for... ???

Written By: Below Average Dave on 07/07/08 at 4:46 pm

We need to iron this out because we might not have as good a sport as Peter all the time...

Maybe we should drop the tie-break in scenarios such as this, let the podium be shared and all the same scores added for each contestant at the EOY tally? Just a thought that comes to mind without sitting down to do the math, which I don't have the brains for... ???

Two tie break rules will be up for vote next month, one of which would eliminate any vote off to avoid such issues, and the other making the tie break part of the rule more to keep up with changes in the contest itself. . .I'm submitting them as separate rules in order to avoid one being thrown out because of the other, but I think it would make this scenario far less likely.  There has not been a vote off since the inception of this rule, I don't believe it was intended to take a second place song by points off the podium in a situation like this. . .and vote offs are kinda unfair regardless because all contestants earned the same amount of points, especially when such a vote would take someone off the podium. . .

Written By: Below Average Dave on 07/07/08 at 11:50 pm

After one week, voting had not changed, resulting in a 5 to 5 vote off, which means the first ever vote off--voting no one off, Peter I realize you wanted to let me have third by nature of what the rule was likely intended, but as written, I didn't feel right just having you lose your podium spot, and since officially you finished third now, we CAN LEGITIMATELY SHARE IT. . .it's one week into the month--buddy--we both get the podium, also congrats Agrimorfee, and very close for you as well Red Ant on winning the new award. . .

What this new award means will be decided next month, entry deadline has not yet expired for SOTM June

1st. Phil Alexander "Diluvian Pie" with  39 Points

2nd. Invisible Boy "Touch Your Chest" with 27 Points (2 First Place Votes)

3rd. Below Average Dave "Wannabe Breakin' Something with 27 Points
3rd. Peter Anderson "Paparazzi" with 27 Points
***One Week Tie Break Results: 5 to 5, so the tie remained unbroken and thus is now officially a tie

5th. Agrimorfee with 16 points (1 first place) <<Bonus Award to be named

6th Red Ant with 16 points

7th Matthias with 14 points

8th Guy DiRito with 12 points

9th The Conqueror of Parodies with 7 points

10th Jeff Reuben with 6 points

11th Jason with 2 points

11th Gianni with 2 points

13th Max Power with an honorable mention

No DQS

***Please note going reverse because this rule will be retroactive
January 2008: Full of Himself Rhapsody by Below Average Dave
February 2008: You Can't Throw a Party by Phil Alexander
March 2008: Churnalicious by Below Average Dave
April 2008: It Must be Elmo by Agrimorfee

Written By: K1chyd on 07/09/08 at 12:02 pm

...Peter I realize you wanted to let me have third by nature of what the rule was likely intended, but as written, I didn't feel right just having you lose your podium spot, and since officially you finished third now, we CAN LEGITIMATELY SHARE IT. . .it's one week into the month--buddy--we both get the podium...

As long as there are no paparazzis around to shoot up this historical event I'm OK with that.

Congrats to Phil and IB and everyone who survived following this :D round to its happy end.

Check for new replies or respond here...