inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Can we start that ABC contest yet?

Written By: Matthias on 02/10/09 at 10:32 am

There's so many songs that I've written that I want people to come look at and the best way to do that is in something like this where it doesn't really matter if you win (Like SOTM or something like that), and the best way to do that is with that old ABC contest.

So.... Can we start it yet? What are we waiting for?

If you need me to host it that's fine, I'll be more than willing to do so.

Subject: Re: Can we start that ABC contest yet?

Written By: Stuart McArthur on 02/10/09 at 9:36 pm

There's so many songs that I've written that I want people to come look at and the best way to do that is in something like this where it doesn't really matter if you win (Like SOTM or something like that), and the best way to do that is with that old ABC contest.

So.... Can we start it yet? What are we waiting for?

If you need me to host it that's fine, I'll be more than willing to do so.

everyone's probably waiting for me to get it up and running, and even I don't trust myself to do that for a while yet

so, by all means, Matty, if you want to host it in whatever form you choose, be my guest - I'll certainly be entering

(although I thought there was a bit of a fading of interest in the ABCs from last discussions ???)

Written By: Matthias on 02/11/09 at 11:11 am

Since nobody else is saying anything about it, I'm going to post the first round in the traditional ABC round way (Although I am going to combine (XY&Z) and (P&Q) together because I doubt that many people have parodies starting with those letters.

Written By: Stuart McArthur on 02/11/09 at 3:14 pm

Since nobody else is saying anything about it, I'm going to post the first round in the traditional ABC round way (Although I am going to combine (XY&Z) and (P&Q) together because I doubt that many people have parodies starting with those letters.

excellent - a lot of work for you though - will it be every two weeks?

Written By: Matthias on 02/11/09 at 3:33 pm

excellent - a lot of work for you though - will it be every two weeks?

Yeah, Every two weeks sounds good

Check for new replies or respond here...