inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Stu McArthur here visiting my old mates

Written By: Stuart McArthur on 08/06/12 at 1:49 am

Hi everyone!

Great to see some names I remember on the forum board.  I keep saying I'll return here one day to revisit the fun of the comps, and the daily releases, and the MB, and the pacing discussions!

But the real reason I return now is to tell you about my new app.

I'll gift it for free to anyone who wants one, AND has an iphone, AND has an iTunes App-store account.

Just send me your email address (and name) to stuartmcarthur@hotmail.com and I'll gift you a free copy from the App-store.

I just released it last week and it's 99 cents if anyone actually wants to pay for it - and why would you if I will give it to you for free.

It's a choices-based conversational game called "Which? a game of choices", where you have to choose between two trivial (and some not-so-trivial) options, and then your friends have to guess which option you chose - so they have to sort of get inside your head.

It's based on a cardgame I invented and publish called Which?

...and if you actually play the app/game with 2 or more friends, I promise I'll buy you a donut next time I seeyou 8)

Gee, got some time to kill, might even check out some parodies

ciao all

Stu McArthur

Subject: Re: Stu McArthur here visiting my old mates

Written By: Below Average Dave on 08/06/12 at 3:19 am

I don't have an Iphone. . .but hi!

Written By: Peregrin on 08/06/12 at 6:41 am

Hi Stu!

I have an iPhone, so i'm in!

Email sent :)

Written By: Stuart McArthur on 08/06/12 at 7:40 am

oops, I meant to add the url to the app...

http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/which-a-game-of-choices/id546594445?mt=8

Hi BAD.  Impressed to see your Artistry rounds are still going, Dave.  That's some legs that comp's got.  You must be up over 200 artists by now

Hi Pippin.  I'll check my emails, and then your app will be in the mail, er email.

Written By: agrimorfee on 08/06/12 at 7:57 am

This unfortunate Droid user says "Hi!". Good luck on the app biz, can hardly wait to see your next parody contributions.

Written By: jreuben on 08/06/12 at 8:27 am

Good to see you here!  Even better, I have an iPhone  :) 

Written By: 2nz on 08/09/12 at 10:33 pm

Good to see you Stu. I'm an ANDROID user as well, so good luck with the app. Any parodies planned?

Check for new replies or respond here...