inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: show us your body mods!!!!!!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/28/05 at 9:48 pm

Hey guys!
Anyone out there have any really cool tattoos or body piercings they'd like to share? I love seeing different people's body art...it's very interesting! I will start by showing you my big blue sexy kitty kat that is tattooed on my lower back....it hurt like a B***H getting it done...but it was all worth it!!!!

Erin  ::)

Subject: Re: show us your body mods!!!!!!

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/28/05 at 10:32 pm

nice. i plan on getting an ankh placed on my left bicep this spring.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/28/05 at 10:34 pm

COOL!! ;D

Written By: jiminy on 02/28/05 at 11:20 pm

you asked to see it, I don't want to hear no shhh  :P

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/28/05 at 11:24 pm

hehehee...u crazy boy!
:D

Written By: Marian on 03/01/05 at 2:57 pm

hahahaha! :DI guess the censors can't read "curse-ive"!!!!Cheers!

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/01/05 at 3:17 pm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/Alchoholica/P1010048.jpg

I have a pierced nose as you can see... three piercings in my ears, and i do still have a pierced lip (which i did myself) but i couldn't find a thing for it.

I am getting a tattoo done this summer which i designed myself here it is..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/Alchoholica/Cruciform.jpg

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/01/05 at 3:21 pm

that's an awesome tattoo design!! Hey...did it hurt much getting your nostril pierced? I am getting mine done real soon. I have my tongue pierced right now...but I always thought that a little nose piercing was so sexy!!!

Erin  :P

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/01/05 at 3:25 pm

BTW That is an earing in my nose lol.... i just stuck that in because i was too lazy to find a proper one.

Depends, mine hurt like hell cus there was cartilidge where it went through, however most people don't have cartilidge as far down. Shouldn't hurt too much.

Yeah I really like the design, i bet it will be at least $250 to have it done though.

Written By: NullandVoid on 03/01/05 at 4:07 pm

You are a brave man  ;D

Written By: jiminy on 03/01/05 at 5:38 pm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/Alchoholica/P1010048.jpg

I have a pierced nose as you can see... three piercings in my ears, and i do still have a pierced lip (which i did myself) but i couldn't find a thing for it.

I am getting a tattoo done this summer which i designed myself here it is..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/Alchoholica/Cruciform.jpg
I have a question, when you get a cold in the winter do you get an icicle on your nose ring?  ::)

Written By: Howard on 03/01/05 at 5:41 pm

nice tatoo.How much did it cost?

Howard

Written By: Howard on 03/01/05 at 5:42 pm

Hey guys!
Anyone out there have any really cool tattoos or body piercings they'd like to share? I love seeing different people's body art...it's very interesting! I will start by showing you my big blue sexy kitty kat that is tattooed on my lower back....it hurt like a B***H getting it done...but it was all worth it!!!!

Erin  ::)

a belly tatoo ;D

Howard

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/01/05 at 5:43 pm

I have a question, when you get a cold in the winter do you get an icicle on your nose ring?  ::)

;D

Nope, but i can blow smoke out of it.

Written By: sputnikcorp on 03/01/05 at 5:45 pm

that's an awesome tattoo design!! Hey...did it hurt much getting your nostril pierced? I am getting mine done real soon. I have my tongue pierced right now...but I always thought that a little nose piercing was so sexy!!!

my ex has eleven piercings, she even has her labia pierced (which done she herself) and through her nipple. of all the piercings she had done the nostril was the most painful.

Written By: jiminy on 03/01/05 at 5:46 pm

nice tatoo.How much did it cost?

Howard
$25, words are cheap  ;D

Written By: jiminy on 03/01/05 at 5:48 pm

someone who can take the pain of having the tongue getting pierced asks, does it hurt?  ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/01/05 at 5:49 pm

$25, words are cheap  ;D

How much can I get one for? ;D

Howard

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/01/05 at 5:58 pm

someone who can take the pain of having the tongue getting pierced asks, does it hurt?  ;D

It didn't hurt at all getting my tongue pierced....the crappy part was the week or so after...waiting for the swelling to go down...I couldn't even speak for over a week and it was a dull numbing pain during that week. I have also heard that the nostril piercing is one of the most painful piercings.

Erin  :)

Written By: jiminy on 03/01/05 at 6:03 pm

How much can I get one for? ;D

Howard
i'm not sure  :-\\

Written By: Jessica on 03/01/05 at 6:51 pm

I have also heard that the nostril piercing is one of the most painful piercings.

Erin  :)

I wish I would've known that before getting mine done. :P

It hurt like hell.

Written By: 80s Lady on 03/01/05 at 6:56 pm

This is my lower back.  It goes farther down.....but ya get the point anyway!!  I've got 9 tattoos and 5 body piercings.  I had my nose done as well and wore a tiny diamond in it til I moved back to Mississippi and went to work in a very conservative office.  I dare myself every day to go and have it redone!!

Written By: 80s Lady on 03/01/05 at 6:56 pm

....and this would be my upper back:

Written By: Howard on 03/01/05 at 6:57 pm

....and this would be my upper back:

nice! :)

Howard

Written By: 80s Lady on 03/01/05 at 7:00 pm

nice! :)

Howard

Thank you Howard.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/01/05 at 8:12 pm

This is my lower back.  It goes farther down.....but ya get the point anyway!!  I've got 9 tattoos and 5 body piercings.  I had my nose done as well and wore a tiny diamond in it til I moved back to Mississippi and went to work in a very conservative office.  I dare myself every day to go and have it redone!!

Your tattoo is GORGEOUS!!! I am jealous!!!

Erin  :-*

Written By: 80s Lady on 03/01/05 at 8:23 pm

Your tattoo is GORGEOUS!!! I am jealous!!!

Thank you very much, that is very sweet of you to say!!  Don't be jealous....go get yourself one..or two....or three!!  LOL!!!  Dam things are addictive!!  ;)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/01/05 at 8:27 pm

well i have one already (pictured at the beginning of the thread), but I do have plans on getting another (a beautiful fairy stretched across the upper part of my shoulders)....I can't wait!!! Yes..they are very addictive!! LOL!

Written By: 80s Lady on 03/01/05 at 8:38 pm

well i have one already (pictured at the beginning of the thread), but I do have plans on getting another (a beautiful fairy stretched across the upper part of my shoulders)....I can't wait!!! Yes..they are very addictive!! LOL!

Ohhhhh, ok.  I saw the cute kitty, but by the time I posted I forgot who it belonged to.  Verrrrry cute!!  A fairy across your upper back will be beautiful!!!  Perfect place for one!!  I'd like to get another sometime soon, but there's just not anyone nearby whos work I like!!  :\'(

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/01/05 at 11:45 pm

my ex has eleven piercings, she even has her labia pierced (which done she herself) and through her nipple. of all the piercings she had done the nostril was the most painful.

I find piercings generally unattractive.
I have no body mods.  Does hangnail count?  I had an earring in the '80s, but not since.

Written By: karen on 03/02/05 at 9:28 am

she even has her labia pierced (which done she herself).

Dare I ask why?

I knew this guy had his nipple and his foreskin pierced and he had a fine chain from one to the other.

Written By: sputnikcorp on 03/02/05 at 9:38 am

Dare I ask why?

I knew this guy had his nipple and his foreskin pierced and he had a fine chain from one to the other.

she pierced because she needed to feel pain. i guess it's one of the reasons why people do body mods. the labia piercing made for an interesting tongue toy anyway.

Written By: sputnikcorp on 03/02/05 at 9:40 am

I have no body mods.  Does hangnail count?  I had an earring in the '80s, but not since.

not me, i love the pierced/tat goth punk look. suicidegirls.com is one of my fave sites.

Written By: bj26 on 03/02/05 at 10:25 am

Max, didn't you also have a mohawk....er, an orange mohawk?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/02/05 at 1:58 pm

not me, i love the pierced/tat goth punk look. suicidegirls.com is one of my fave sites.

I totally agree....I think it is sooooo sexy!!! I love to see how original people are with their different tattoo designs..etc.

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/02/05 at 2:20 pm

My Friend Michelle is having a tattoo i designed done soon.. which is nice.

I will try and get a pic of it.

Written By: Dinkadoo on 03/02/05 at 2:44 pm

I don't have any because I think it looks dirty, not dirty good, but dirty like you've drawn on yourself with a fine point pen and need to wash it off kind of dirty.
I don't like piercings, either. I have my ears done and I barely ever wear earrings.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/02/05 at 4:21 pm

I think it all depends on what your design is...i mean I have to agree that some tattoos just look crazy nasty....but done in taste...they can be a very beautiful addition to the body!!

Written By: jaytee on 03/02/05 at 5:11 pm

Sorry guys - I'm not into body piercing or tats.  If my kids did either I would be very upset.  But hey that's just me.

I once saw a woman at the beach with this huge tattoo of Astro Boy on her torso.  I'd love to see him in about 40 years time  :-X

Written By: Dinkadoo on 03/02/05 at 6:05 pm

I once saw a woman at the beach with this huge tattoo of Astro Boy on her torso.  I'd love to see him in about 40 years time  :-X

I always think about that, too. Not very sexy.
What if you suddenly go inactive and put on 600 lbs? I don't want to THINK about it!

Written By: Howard on 03/02/05 at 6:13 pm

I used to wear one of those wash-off tatoos long time ago. ;D

Howard

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/02/05 at 6:32 pm

That's why you get one in a more discreet place where if you happen to age horribly and your body consists of nothing but wrinkles or rolls of fat...you won't have to worry about everyone seeing a drooping tattoo of Taz Devil hanging off of your leg or upper arm!!! LOL!!!!!

Erin  ;D

Written By: 80s Lady on 03/02/05 at 8:40 pm

I think it all depends on what your design is...i mean I have to agree that some tattoos just look crazy nasty....but done in taste...they can be a very beautiful addition to the body!!

Ditto!!  I wholeheartedly agree.  I didn't get my first one ttillI was 30.  I always wanted one, but didn't want to get one "just because", so I waited until I had lived a little and then had designs done to reflect that life.

That's why you get one in a more discreet place where if you happen to age horribly and your body consists of nothing but wrinkles or rolls of fat...you won't have to worry about everyone seeing a drooping tattoo of Taz Devil hanging off of your leg or upper arm!!! LOL!!!!!
Erin ;D

Again, ditto!  Except that I don't intend to age gracefully, much less horribly!!  I've had a face lift fund set aside since I was 20!!  Talk about "body modification"!!  LOL!!!  I ain't got a problem with that!!  ;)

Written By: jiminy on 03/03/05 at 12:01 am

I always think about that, too. Not very sexy.
What if you suddenly go inactive and put on 600 lbs? I don't want to THINK about it!
I'd get circumsized and drop about 200 lbs  ;D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 03/03/05 at 12:01 pm

I don't have tatts or piercings but I've seen some cool ones on people:
Especially the guys in P.O.D. .........Sonny(lead singer)has the coolest...

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/03/05 at 12:43 pm

I'd get circumsized and drop about 200 lbs  ;D

But your not Canadian?

Written By: Tam on 05/08/08 at 1:11 pm

Well, I got a new tattoo!
About 2 weeks ago I decided what I wanted and went and got it!

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x108/tmhaley32/100_3993-1.jpg
It's a little lamb who sits at the base of my neck and back. Underneath it says "Psalms 23"
;) 8)

Written By: wildcard on 05/08/08 at 3:54 pm

For me I don't want any piercings or tattoos.  I don't find it attractive or see a reason to do it. 

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/08/08 at 9:51 pm

It's a little lamb who sits at the base of my neck and back. Underneath it says "Psalms 23"
;) 8)

that's adorable Tam! :) I'm planning on getting a new one this summer (stars on either feet)..and I'm getting my nose pierced soon. :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/09/08 at 12:37 am

;) 8)
that's cool Tam. I like it.      and I like the part of Psalm 23 that says "He restores my soul"   
I bet Lady Di would like one like that.  how did you choose the tattoo parlor? do you know someone that knows someone that recommended them  ???

Written By: Tam on 05/09/08 at 2:26 am

that's cool Tam. I like it.      and I like the part of Psalm 23 that says "He restores my soul"   
I bet Lady Di would like one like that.  how did you choose the tattoo parlor? do you know someone that knows someone that recommended them  ???

Thanks Mike ;)
He is my Shepperd - thus my little lamb 8)

Tattoo artist - was recommended from a friend on my bowling team. Hubby has gotten 5 tats since he came home, and seeing Puppet's work (Yep, thats his name) I knew I was going to like whatever I decided on. The location is clean as all heck, and they like their customers to see when their bio-hazard gets picked up, that way they know they are reassuring them. I loved it and if we were staying here would definitely only be going there!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/17/08 at 10:51 pm

so....I got my right nostril pierced tonight! It hurt...like a HUGE pinch...but it was worth it. Check it out...

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/41/l_f65bd7563bae478e825818143b12c887.jpg

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/8/l_c61c994833074d4291a16b43772dd72a.jpg

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/12/l_ea6a3e6dfcb0445aa222c493aacf92d5.jpg

Written By: Jessica on 11/17/08 at 11:37 pm

so....I got my right nostril pierced tonight! It hurt...like a HUGE pinch...but it was worth it. Check it out...

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/41/l_f65bd7563bae478e825818143b12c887.jpg

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/8/l_c61c994833074d4291a16b43772dd72a.jpg

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/12/l_ea6a3e6dfcb0445aa222c493aacf92d5.jpg

Did your eye water like crazy?  I know mine did. :P

It looks great though!  I love the little studs so much more than the rings.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/17/08 at 11:43 pm

Did your eye water like crazy?  I know mine did. :P

It looks great though!  I love the little studs so much more than the rings.

thanks girl! :) Actually they didn't water too much. My friend got hers done too...her eyes were watering like crazy...but mine watered for just a short time. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be...just a big pinch..and that was it. Totally worth it..I love it! :)

Written By: thereshegoes on 11/18/08 at 6:35 pm

Very cute,Erin 8)

Written By: gibbo on 11/19/08 at 3:45 am

It looks great on you. Not certain if I would ever get a piercing,,,but it does suit you...

Written By: mooster on 11/19/08 at 4:57 am

I was going to get one of those when I was in my twenties but I suffered with pretty bad hayfever and didn't think it was wise :(

Looks good  :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/19/08 at 10:12 am

thanks guys! I appreciate the compliments! much love to you. xoxo

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/24/08 at 1:04 pm

thanks guys! I appreciate the compliments! much love to you. xoxo

I love it Erin!  You look so cute.  I did mine myself when I was 17.   ::)  I can't wear it at my office though, so it's partially closed, and I just sort of never wear it now.  But seeing you has inspired me to re-pierce mine! 

;) 8)

Tam, that's adorable!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/24/08 at 11:14 pm

good choice Erin. it looks good on you, or is it "in you"  ???  whatever.      I like that cute smirky smile of yours in this pic

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/25/08 at 10:28 pm

Thanks Ash and Mike! :) :-*

Written By: Midas on 12/07/08 at 10:51 pm

The nose ring looks great, Erin. :)

As soon as I stop making excuses (money's the big one :P)  I want to get this between my shoulders, probably a little lower than where Tam's new tat is:

http://bigcartel.com/account/4567/98226/175.jpg

Eh, maybe before I'm 40...or on my 40th birthday :D  If and whenever I get it done I'll post pics  :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/07/08 at 10:52 pm

As soon as I stop making excuses (money's the big one :P)  I want to get this between my shoulders, probably a little lower than where Tam's new tat is:

Eh, maybe before I'm 40...or on my 40th birthday :D  If and whenever I get it done I'll post pics  :)

thanks Patrick! :)  That's a cool design..what does it stand for?

Written By: Tam on 12/07/08 at 10:55 pm

That's freakin awesome Patrick!!!!

thanks Patrick! :)  That's a cool design..what does it stand for?

It's actually the spacer used for 45's on a turntable.
It's goes inside so that it stabilizes the 45, so it doesn't fling all over the place. ;)
I forget the real name for it though lol ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/07/08 at 10:57 pm

That's freakin awesome Patrick!!!!

It's actually the spacer used for 45's on a turntable.
It's goes inside so that it stabilizes the 45, so it doesn't fling all over the place. ;)
I forget the real name for it though lol ;D

ohhh..that's great!! Thanks for the info Tam. ;)

Written By: Tam on 12/07/08 at 11:08 pm

ohhh..that's great!! Thanks for the info Tam. ;)

Got it!

It is called a Spindle Adapter. ;)

Written By: Midas on 12/07/08 at 11:14 pm

Got it!

It is called a Spindle Adapter. ;)

Yeah I just call it a 45 adapter.  :P ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/08/08 at 1:26 pm

I am surprised at how many people do not know what that is. I guess only us middle age perverts know.  ;)

Cat

Written By: karen on 12/08/08 at 1:48 pm

I am surprised at how many people do not know what that is. I guess only us middle age perverts know.  ;)

Cat

And me!

Written By: Little_devil_rider on 08/06/09 at 5:26 pm

the star wars hello kitty tats me and julz got

Written By: Ashkicksass on 08/07/09 at 10:31 pm

the star wars hello kitty tats me and julz got

Those are Hannibal Lecter!

Written By: Little_devil_rider on 08/07/09 at 11:02 pm

Those are Hannibal Lecter!

??? what do you mean by that? becuase mine is a stormtrooper hello kitty and julz is darth vader hello kitty

Written By: Ashkicksass on 08/09/09 at 6:08 pm

??? what do you mean by that? becuase mine is a stormtrooper hello kitty and julz is darth vader hello kitty

Don't you remember when we were in Philadelphia and I thought they were Hannibal Lecter?  ;D

Written By: Little_devil_rider on 08/09/09 at 6:14 pm

Don't you remember when we were in Philadelphia and I thought they were Hannibal Lecter?  ;D

;D Oh yea, sorry i so for got that! sorry. But i remember now. that meet was so much fun. we need to have one big meet were every one can come

Written By: Ashkicksass on 08/09/09 at 6:17 pm

;D Oh yea, sorry i so for got that! sorry. But i remember now. that meet was so much fun. we need to have one big meet were every one can come

Yo

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=37656.0

Written By: Ashkicksass on 08/13/09 at 6:09 pm

http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww157/Springtimevoodoo/thislittlepiggie.jpg

My newest tattoo.  I've named him Francis Xavier.  It isn't all the way healed yet, and I have a spider bite right in the middle of his back.  But I love him so much and I couldn't wait to post a picture!

Written By: gibbo on 08/13/09 at 6:35 pm

My newest tattoo.  I've named him Francis Xavier.  It isn't all the way healed yet, and I have a spider bite right in the middle of his back.  But I love him so much and I couldn't wait to post a picture!

Nice tat ..... does it come with the caption " I kicked swine flu?"  ;)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/14/09 at 3:43 pm

isn't that the cutest?!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 08/14/09 at 6:42 pm

Nice tat ..... does it come with the caption " I kicked swine flu?"  ;)

Actually, I was thinking of putting "I kicked Gibbo..."

isn't that the cutest?!

Thank you sweetie!  :-*

Written By: gibbo on 08/14/09 at 7:13 pm

Actually, I was thinking of putting "I kicked Gibbo..."

Thank you sweetie!   :-*

...and I liked it? Sounds like a Katy Perry followup single!  Well at least my picture is accurate!  ;)

Written By: MissDemento on 08/23/09 at 11:37 pm

This is going to be an extremely long list! ha ha.
I have an extremely high pain tolerance.. So to me, No none of the piercings hurt that bad.
I do not recommend getting dermal piercings in your hips though.. They tend to pop out of your skin, or if you're very unlucky they go inside of your skin!

I've had over 20 piercings. Most of them are out now, but I still have a few, including my Medusa, four in my Belly button, and my ears are stretched to 3/4 of an inch.

Picture of my Wrist piercings:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/SeeKataraRun/wrists.jpg
Picture of my collar bone piercings (and my cat Absinthe ha ha):
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/SeeKataraRun/Picture188.jpg
Picture of my hip dermals:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/SeeKataraRun/l_956e3176a1794b1b96a05ba164fac34a.jpg
Picture of my 4 belly button piercings:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/SeeKataraRun/bellybutton.jpg
Picture of my two vertical monroes, 2 left nostril, and septum:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/SeeKataraRun/cam1.jpg
Picture of my bridge piercing:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/SeeKataraRun/Me/new.gif
Picture of my medusa:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/SeeKataraRun/Photo190.jpg
And VERY old, My horizontal eyebrow piercing:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/SeeKataraRun/Me/digicamera189.jpg

And I currently have 9 tattoos.  XD!
Here are a few:
Picture of my Creature from the Black Lagoon:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/SeeKataraRun/l_f7397f04344346c3a1452de3b2fee377.jpg
Picture of my Bride of Frankenstein:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/SeeKataraRun/Photo61.jpg
Picture of my octopus holding the Lochness Monster's head on a stick:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/SeeKataraRun/Photo135.jpg
Picture of my Hello Kitty Darth Vader:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/SeeKataraRun/l_a588db2afee6db36a1e7a31b710504a2.jpg
Picture of my Yuki-Onna:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/SeeKataraRun/200728705920.jpg

Both of my hips are also tattooed, and under my chest I have " I don't steal the air I breathe " Tattooed.

I told you my list was long!! And I didn't even post all of them! ha ha!

Written By: Davester on 08/24/09 at 12:25 am

A person would be tempted to ask if you have piercings in your nether regions but they probably shouldn't.  Christinas look nice to me, but I've never seen that kind up-close and personal...

You sure have alot of piercings though.  Is it an obsession..?

Written By: Davester on 08/24/09 at 12:50 am

My two tats...

Right upper-arm: Theatre of Pain masks (Hampton, VA - 1989)

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-6/1193336/ToP.jpg

Left upper-arm: Wile. E. Coyote (Hampton, VA - 1990)

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-6/1193336/WileE.jpg

I have no piercings, but retractable adamantium claws would be the sh*t..!

Written By: Davester on 08/24/09 at 1:00 am

Look at that nice tattoo!  They always look great when they're new.  Mine are fading, the blacks are turning slightly greenish and you can't tell from the piccys but they're in need of a touch-up...

Are you past the itching stage yet?  I wanted to rip my skin off..!

Written By: MissDemento on 08/24/09 at 12:27 pm

A person would be tempted to ask if you have piercings in your nether regions but they probably shouldn't.  Christinas look nice to me, but I've never seen that kind up-close and personal...

You sure have alot of piercings though.  Is it an obsession..?

I never did the lower regions, but I did have the upper region.  Christina's are actually really pretty.. I still don't think I'd ever do that.  Not exactly an obsession, but I like the pain, and I figured I'd get that out in a productive way :].  Plus my parents really don't like me so I did as much as possible to piss them off ha ha.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/13/09 at 3:36 pm

Look at that nice tattoo!  They always look great when they're new.  Mine are fading, the blacks are turning slightly greenish and you can't tell from the piccys but they're in need of a touch-up...

Are you past the itching stage yet?  I wanted to rip my skin off..!

Well now you know how long it's been since I've been on!  He is all healed now, but yeah, the itching is the WORST!  Ugh! 

I love your tats too Dave!  I think they still look great.

This is going to be an extremely long list! ha ha.
I have an extremely high pain tolerance.. So to me, No none of the piercings hurt that bad.
I do not recommend getting dermal piercings in your hips though.. They tend to pop out of your skin, or if you're very unlucky they go inside of your skin!

I told you my list was long!! And I didn't even post all of them! ha ha!

Damn girl, you have a lot of great work!  You are so gorgeous, and the piercings look great on you.  Very cool. 

Written By: MissDemento on 09/18/09 at 12:04 pm

[quote author=*Ash* link=topic=7629.msg2206704#msg2206704 date=1252874160

Damn girl, you have a lot of great work!  You are so gorgeous, and the piercings look great on you.  Very cool. 

Awe.. Thank you! :D!

Written By: ninny on 12/14/09 at 1:39 pm

My daughter Missy's legs

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r5/mygirl212/mytat4.jpg

Written By: Ashkicksass on 12/15/09 at 12:57 pm

My daughter Missy's legs

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r5/mygirl212/mytat4.jpg

Those are amazing! 

Written By: ninny on 12/15/09 at 1:09 pm

Those are amazing! 

Yeah mom & dad weren't to excited over it, but she likes them.

Written By: gibbo on 12/15/09 at 9:28 pm

Yeah mom & dad weren't to excited over it, but she likes them.

There's always amputation.... ;)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 12/15/09 at 11:01 pm

;D

Written By: ninny on 12/16/09 at 5:39 am

She would have no body left..their everywhere.

Check for new replies or respond here...