inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Show Us What You Looked Like (As a Child)!

Written By: velvetoneo on 06/28/06 at 10:19 pm

http://us.f13.yahoofs.com/bc/448c9682_8d7f/bc/My+Documents/photos+of+family+001.jpg?bfAXpqEBa.NA1ls6

http://us.f13.yahoofs.com/bc/448c9682_8d7f/bc/My+Documents/photos+of+family+001.jpg?bfAXpqEBa.NA1ls6 For full sized click here

This is me in fall 1993, when I was 3...it's at the Jewish holiday Sukkot, building a Sukkah (a house out of vegetable matter) at my temple.

Subject: Re: Show Us What You Looked Like (As a Child)!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/28/06 at 10:23 pm

http://us.f13.yahoofs.com/bc/448c9682_8d7f/bc/My+Documents/photos+of+family+001.jpg?bfQj0oEBCM671ls6

http://us.f13.yahoofs.com/bc/448c9682_8d7f/bc/My+Documents/photos+of+family+001.jpg?bfQj0oEBCM671ls6 For full sized click here

This is me in fall 1993, when I was 3...it's at the Jewish holiday Sukkot, building a Sukkah (a house out of vegetable matter) at my temple.

awww...what a cutie!! I already posted my childhood pics in the decades photo threads. ;)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/29/06 at 12:55 am

I'd like to compliment you James, & maybe it's me, but I can't see a pic  :(

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/29/06 at 3:27 am

Me at the age of 1.  I'm hot......I know.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/29/06 at 3:56 am

;D  1 yr olds aren't hot, but you were wearing the schoolgirl plaid style.  you were a cute lil toddler.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/29/06 at 5:13 am

;D  1 yr olds aren't hot, but you were wearing the schoolgirl plaid style.  you were a cute lil toddler.

I was born to play the naughty Catholic schoolgirl.

Written By: nally on 07/02/06 at 1:25 am

You were cute at age 1.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/02/06 at 1:30 am

You were cute at age 1.

I still have that necklace.  It's in my jewelery box.

Written By: nally on 07/02/06 at 1:34 am

I still have that necklace.  It's in my jewelery box.

Wow...I didn't notice the necklace at first. After I looked at the picture a second time, I could spot it. :)

I've had a St. Christopher medal since I was 10 1/2... and now, 15 years later, it's safely stored in one of my boxes.

By the way, I don't have any other pics of me scanned (besides the one I posted on the main photo thread last year), but I'd love to share some with you guys at some point!

Written By: Ebontyne on 07/03/06 at 3:45 pm

I posted this before in the '80s thread, but I don't think many people saw it. I'm the baby in the picture. :)

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/04/06 at 11:04 am

I posted this before in the '80s thread, but I don't think many people saw it. I'm the baby in the picture. :)

Aww...you look so cute! And sort of shocked by the camera, actually.

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/04/06 at 11:13 am

The first one is me and my grandmother and great-grandmother in Florida in 1993 (I'm 3.)
The second one is me after I've just learned how to walk in a nearby park in 1991.
The third one is me in my crib in 1991.

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/04/06 at 11:18 am

The first one is me and my grandmother and great-grandmother in Florida in 1993 (I'm 3.)
The second one is me after I've just learned how to walk in a nearby park in 1991.

Nice pics, James. You were a cute baby. 8)

Written By: nally on 07/04/06 at 1:42 pm

I don't remember what pics I saw in the 80's photo thread...thanks for sharing this one with us again!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 07/04/06 at 10:50 pm

cute pic Ebontyne

cute pic James, cribs are like little jail cells  8)

Written By: Ebontyne on 07/05/06 at 12:44 pm

cute pic Ebontyne
cute pic James, cribs are like little jail cellsĀ  8)

Thank you (and to others who complimented my picture). :) I somehow managed to fall out of my crib when I was about 2 years old, and I broke my arm. It's the only time in my life I've ever had a broken bone, but I don't remember it.

There are a lot of pictures of me as a baby wearing the cast, which I guess is kind of poignant. ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...