inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Welcome to the photo board!

Written By: ADH13 on 06/28/06 at 10:56 pm

I don't think either Chrissy or i plan on being sticklers for staying perfectly on topic here... the photo album thread is the exception, though...  I'm going to unlock it so that people can post their own photos and not have to wait for me...

Anything that doesn't belong in that thread will be deleted.  You're free to post comments in the "Show us" thread.

If you want to follow the format I've been using, here is a sample, using parentheses instead brackets so you can read the code.  If you're actually posting, use brackets.

(center)(color=red)(size=15pt)From Mars, here's...(/size)(/color)(/center)

(center)(color=red)(size=50pt)Whateveryournameis!(/size)(/color)(/center)

(b)Name: Hortense
Favorite Song: Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
Favorite Pastimes: Sewing(/b)

Subject: Re: Welcome to the photo board!

Written By: Tam on 03/20/08 at 11:11 pm

Stickied!!!!!

Also, please take into consideration other members feelings before morphing them into other pics.
It is great fun and generates a ton of laughs, but not everyone is as open to it as others.
Good rule of thumb:
When in doubt - ask about

And it is courteous to ask anyway ;)

Thanks
Tam 8)

Written By: nally on 07/21/08 at 2:35 pm

I don't think either Chrissy or i plan on being sticklers for staying perfectly on topic here... the photo album thread is the exception, though...  I'm going to unlock it so that people can post their own photos and not have to wait for me...

Anything that doesn't belong in that thread will be deleted.  You're free to post comments in the "Show us" thread.

If you want to follow the format I've been using, here is a sample, using parentheses instead brackets so you can read the code.  If you're actually posting, use brackets.

That thread is kinda dated right now...most everyone's picture in there is either from 2004 or 2005 now...with the screennames they had back then. (And some of the members are gone, too.) I was thinking of making a brand new thread like that, with current photos of current members...which I would maintain on a regular basis. I will start one when I am ready to.

Written By: UltraParadise on 06/19/09 at 11:28 am

Thank you.

I am new, and I really liked how I was received here. :D

Regards.

Written By: Wild_Child_JIN on 08/21/11 at 1:32 pm

How do you change the size of a pic?  ???

Written By: karen on 08/26/11 at 3:52 pm

I used to resize them using Photoshop.

Or you can host them somewhere else (facebook or flickr) and then post the links here

Written By: nally on 08/27/11 at 11:11 pm

Or you can host them somewhere else (facebook or flickr) and then post the links here

I did that (facebook) with a couple of my pictures... and it seems to work just fine.

Check for new replies or respond here...