inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Chicago 10/09 Mini meet

Written By: statsqueen on 10/08/09 at 7:04 pm

Here are the pictures from our mini-meet with Jess, Rice and their son in Chicago.  I'm sorry there aren't more pictures, but I was nervous (yes, me) and suffering from a sinus infection so I wasn't my usual outgoing self.  I want Jess and Rice to know that I really enjoyed meeting you.  I think you are wonderful people and hope to get to hang out with you again very soon.  Please know you have an open invitation to visit anytime you can make it.  Sorry they are so big, I'm still a novice.  Any expert here is welcome to go in and re-size!

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/statsqueen/Chicago%20Oct%2009/Copy2ofEverythingonMemoryCardupt-9.jpg

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/statsqueen/Chicago%20Oct%2009/Copy2ofEverythingonMemoryCardupt-8.jpg

Subject: Re: Chicago 10/09 Mini meet

Written By: nally on 10/08/09 at 7:05 pm

Very nice pics. 8) Who's that in the 1st picture, on the right hand side?

Written By: Tam on 10/08/09 at 7:19 pm

That's Stats' gorgeous daughter Micah! 8)

Gorgeous pictures!
Rice? Do you never smile??!! ;D
Jess - Gorgeous!
Aim - bella Momma!
The Spawn - Mac Daddy! He is gonna be a heartbreaker for sure!!!

Written By: nally on 10/08/09 at 7:20 pm

She is nice looking too!

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 10/08/09 at 7:26 pm

Such nice pictures.  I'm glad you had a nice birthday and got to hang out with Rice, Jess and Jason.  I'm sure Jess filled Micah in on all that's going on. ;D

Written By: statsqueen on 10/08/09 at 7:36 pm

lol  Guess Tam answered the question, very nicely I might add.  Thank you for saying that about Mic--AND for spelling her name right!

Jeff, the pics did have captions at one time...sorry I'm still not very good at this.  Thank you for the compliment on my lil girl :)

To all who have responded so far:

Thank you for all the positive comments.  They mean a lot to me.  We had a great time and it makes me that much more anxious to meet more people.  It was so much fun (I just hope next time I feel better!)

Tam, you aren't kidding.  That is EXACTLY what that little boy is going to be.  He was too adorable for words. 

Jess, I hope Micah didn't encourage him too much!!!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/08/09 at 7:51 pm

Here are the pictures from our mini-meet with Jess, Rice and their son in Chicago.  I'm sorry there aren't more pictures, but I was nervous (yes, me) and suffering from a sinus infection so I wasn't my usual outgoing self.  I want Jess and Rice to know that I really enjoyed meeting you.  I think you are wonderful people and hope to get to hang out with you again very soon.  Please know you have an open invitation to visit anytime you can make it.  Sorry they are so big, I'm still a novice.  Any expert here is welcome to go in and re-size!

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/statsqueen/Chicago%20Oct%2009/Copy2ofEverythingonMemoryCardupt-9.jpg

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/statsqueen/Chicago%20Oct%2009/Copy2ofEverythingonMemoryCardupt-8.jpg
how fun!!!!  the pics are great and i know you all had a good time meeting each other.

Written By: KKay on 10/08/09 at 9:04 pm

every mini-meet post makes me more jealous.

Written By: snozberries on 10/08/09 at 9:32 pm

that's my beautiful niece Micah!!!!  :)  

Looking good SF!!! LOVE IT!!! Still jealous tho!  :)

Jess & Rice you guys and the boy look great too...

Written By: snozberries on 10/08/09 at 9:36 pm

ah you beat me too it...  alas

Rice? Do you never smile??!! ;D

he's smirking.. I think its very characteristic!  ;)

Written By: nally on 10/08/09 at 10:16 pm

lol  Guess Tam answered the question, very nicely I might add.  Thank you for saying that about Mic--AND for spelling her name right!

Jeff, the pics did have captions at one time...sorry I'm still not very good at this.  Thank you for the compliment on my lil girl :)

Not to worry, I still have yet to register an account at Photobucket (which I keep telling myself I'm going to do) so I guess I'll learn all of what there is to do over there once I do register! But I'm glad you five had a good time. :)

Written By: Jessica on 10/08/09 at 10:45 pm

Yay photos! :)

It was a blast, and Micah is a wonderful girl, just like her momma. ;)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/08/09 at 11:19 pm

what a fun mini-meet you guys had. where did you guys eat at?

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 10/09/09 at 12:02 am

Those are great pics!

Written By: Gis on 10/09/09 at 6:07 am

Great pics Micah is gorgeous! What a smile.

Jason too of course, he looks so cheeky......I wonder where he gets that from?  ;D
Jessica I love the hair cut

Written By: Midas on 10/09/09 at 10:00 am

Awesome pics! :)  Yous look great! O0

Written By: statsqueen on 10/09/09 at 1:09 pm

that's my beautiful niece Micah!!!!  :)  

Looking good SF!!! LOVE IT!!! Still jealous tho!  :)

Jess & Rice you guys and the boy look great too...

Aaaww, you are so sweet!  Thanks, SF! Yeah, Jess and her fam are pretty amazing.

Thanks, Jess.  Glad you can't see me blushing.  I think you are pretty fantastic yourself and Micah STILL talks about Jason!  I hope you and Rice will bring him up.  If my parents will behave, we can take you over to the lake during the summer.  Maybe my uncle would let us borrow his boat so J could play on the dunes.  Micah would hike with him so we wouldn't have to!! ;)

what a fun mini-meet you guys had. where did you guys eat at?

We ate at a Japanese restaurant that Micah loves (thank goodness Jess and Rice knew and liked it, too!) called Kamehashi.  It's got 5 places, we went to the one in Chicago on Ontario.  It was really good and Micah was in sushi heaven  8-P 

Awesome pics! :)  Yous look great! O0

Thanks, Midas.  We had a great time.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/10/09 at 11:23 am

Wonderful photos.

Cat

Written By: ninny on 10/10/09 at 4:32 pm

Very nice pics, you all look great :)

Written By: statsqueen on 10/13/09 at 7:54 pm

Wonderful photos.

Cat

Very nice pics, you all look great :)

My thanks to you both for the compliments.  It was a great time and the Boy was a riot.  I hope I am not suffering from a sinus infection the next time I get to see them.  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...