inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 2 more to go on 80's quiz....

Written By: Twister on 10/14/04 at 11:15 am

Here are the answers so far..  just 8 and 9 left.. 

1. I smell like I sound. I'm lost and I'm found  CeramicsFanatic  Hungry Like The Wolf - Duran Duran

2. Lives that keep their secrets will unfold behind the clouds  Absolutely Vile  Never Ending Story - Limahl

3. I think it's because I'm clumsy I try not to talk too loud  Absolutely Vile      Luka - Suzanne Vega

4. With all the power you're releasing It isn't safe to walk the city streets alone  Gwen  Take Me Home Tonight-Eddie Money feat. Ronnie Spector

5. I can see a new horizon underneath the blazin' sky  Absolutely Vile  St. Elmo's Fire (Man In Motion) - John Parr

6. I keep looking for something I can't get, Broken hearts, they're all around me  CeramicsFanatic  I Just Died In Your Arms - Cutting Crew

7. Er war ein Punker  Und er lebte in der großen Stadt  Indy Gent  Rock Me, Amadeus by Falco

8. My sister should have come in at midnight,  And my mom would always sit up and wait 

9. I've come to help you with your problems, so we can be free   

10. It breaks my heart to see you crying  I don't want to lose you    Gwen Glory of Love-Peter Cetera

11. Mirror queen, mannequin, rhythm of love    Tanya1976    Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard

12.He tried pretending a dance is just a dance, but I see  Paul  'Let The Music Play' - Shannon

13. Who do you want me to be  To make you sleep with me  Indy Gent    Obsession-Animotion

14. Look at them go, look at them kick  Makes you wonder how the other half live  CeramicsFanatic    Devil Inside - INXS

15. On the ice-build iron sanity is a place most never see    KimberIndy      Maniac - Michael Sembello

16. I'm Burnin', burnin', I got the fever    Indy Gent    Rock Of Ages-Def Leppard

17. In New York the people talk and try to make us rhyme Paul    'It's Tricky' - Run DMC

18. I got this feeling  That time's just holding me down  KimberIndy      Footloose - Kenny Loggins

19. Only in dreams could it be this way  When you love someone    Tanya1976    Waiting for a Girl Like You - Foreigner

20. I call you on the telephone  I'm only hoping that you're home    Tanya1976    Talk Dirty to Me - Poison

Subject: Re: 2 more to go on 80's quiz....

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 10/14/04 at 11:48 am

Twister, I think you have overlooked my answer for #8.  I had given it to you in my original post...

8. Come Dancing - The Kinks

Written By: Gaylon on 10/14/04 at 1:38 pm

9. Mr. Roboto by Styx

Written By: Twister on 10/14/04 at 1:42 pm

I'm sorry Ceramics, I missed that one.  :)

Twister, I think you have overlooked my answer for #8.  I had given it to you in my original post...

8. Come Dancing - The Kinks

Written By: Brat on 10/14/04 at 2:55 pm

8. My sister should have come in at midnight,  And my mom would always sit up and wait
Come Dancing - The Kinks

Written By: KimberIndy on 11/06/04 at 9:52 pm

Is 9. Mr Roboto by Styx?

Written By: stingr22 on 11/18/04 at 9:24 am

Come Dancing - The Kinks

9. I've come to help you with your problems, so we can be free 
Mr. Roboto - Styx

Check for new replies or respond here...