inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Your Not an Actor Your a Musician! Your not a Musician, your an Actor! Huh???

Written By: Harmonica on 04/21/05 at 5:46 pm

1.  You might find me running on the hot sand with a bunch of hotties, with oversized bust.  A while back I took my singing talents PPV, and was extremely disappointed in the low number of viewers. Who am I? ANSWER = David Hasselhoff Alchoholica

2.  I sing a song about getting Jiggy with it and they gave me the part of "juice" in a Disney movie. Who am I? ANSWER = Tone Loc Doc Brown

3. You could say I was wasted on the way when I signed up to be a pirate in a movie based  on a classic story about teaching children well. Who am I?

4.  Parents just don't understand, especially those in Bel Air. Who am I?  ANSWER = Will Smith Odyssey

5. I wanna dance with somebody, who? Perferably Kevin Costner. Who Am I? ANSWER = Whitney Huston Odyssey

6. I'm something cold and occording the club owners, "...they like it, they like it" "it's ok, they like it".  Who am I?

7.  As an artist I'm rather a real wild child, and as far as little Pete goes, I'm one of his best friend's dads. Who am I?

8.  You May Be Right if you think I did a the Voice of a character in Oliver and Company.  ANSWER = Billy Joel Odyssey

That still leaves 3, 6, and 7.  Plus Doc's.

Subject: Re: Your Not an Actor Your a Musician! Your not a Musician, your an Actor! Huh???

Written By: ADH13 on 04/21/05 at 6:40 pm

4. Will Smith

5. Whitney Houston

8. Billy Joel

Subject: Re: Your Not an Actor Your a Musician! Your not a Musician, your an Actor! Huh??

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/21/05 at 7:24 pm

1.  You might find me running on the hot sand with a bunch of hotties, with oversized bust.  A while back I took my singing talents PPV, and was extremely disappointed in the low number of viewers. Who am I?

2.  I sing a song about getting Jiggy with it and they gave me the part of "juice" in a Disney movie. Who am I?

1 - David Hasselhoff

(YES YES YES!!! I finally got to answer useing his name - Private Joke)

2 - I would imagine is Will Smith.. who sang 'Gettin' Jiggy with it' however i thought he was the answer to 4  ???

Subject: Re: Your Not an Actor Your a Musician! Your not a Musician, your an Actor! Huh???

Written By: Doc Brown on 04/21/05 at 9:18 pm

Good guess Al, but #2 would be Tone Loc in "Blank Check".

And if I may add one,
"I got stuck with my daughter and found she sings as well as me."

Your Pal,
Doc

8)

Subject: Re: Your Not an Actor Your a Musician! Your not a Musician, your an Actor! Huh??

Written By: karen on 04/22/05 at 4:57 am

1 - David Hasselhoff

(YES YES YES!!! I finally got to answer useing his name - Private Joke)

ah but, you see... you failed because it wasn't 20 questions!

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/22/05 at 7:24 am

ah but, you see... you failed because it wasn't 20 questions!

Correct me if i'm wrong.

But the answer to the question was David Hasselhoff... and i got the question right. Thus i answerd a question useing the name David Hasselhoff. Case Closed.

*dusts hands*

Written By: Gaylon on 04/22/05 at 12:33 pm

3. David Crosby, although the clues are really Graham Nash songs

Written By: Indy Gent on 04/22/05 at 12:36 pm

7. Iggy Pop

Written By: Harmonica on 04/22/05 at 12:42 pm

1.  You might find me running on the hot sand with a bunch of hotties, with oversized bust.  A while back I took my singing talents PPV, and was extremely disappointed in the low number of viewers. Who am I? ANSWER = David Hasselhoff Alchoholica

2.  I sing a song about getting Jiggy with it and they gave me the part of "juice" in a Disney movie. Who am I? ANSWER = Tone Loc Doc Brown

3. You could say I was wasted on the way when I signed up to be a pirate in a movie based  on a classic story about teaching children well. Who am I?  ANSWER = GaylonGaylon(Wasted on the Way and Teach your children well were all performed by the band, not Nash himself)

4.  Parents just don't understand, especially those in Bel Air. Who am I?  ANSWER = Will Smith Odyssey

5. I wanna dance with somebody, who? Perferably Kevin Costner. Who Am I? ANSWER = Whitney Huston Odyssey

6. I'm something cold and occording the club owners, "...they like it, they like it" "it's ok, they like it".  Who am I?

7.  As an artist I'm rather a real wild child, and as far as little Pete goes, I'm one of his best friend's dads. Who am I? ANSWER = Iggy Pop Indy Gent

8.  You May Be Right if you think I did a the Voice of a character in Oliver and Company.  ANSWER = Billy Joel Odyssey

That leaves 3.

Check for new replies or respond here...