inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Doors quiz...

Written By: Trimac20 on 02/12/06 at 1:08 am

Just thought I'd start a Doors quiz...Five very easy starters...

1. What is Jim Morrison's middle name?

2. Before joining 'The Doors', Ray Manzarek and his brother were members of a band called...?

3. How many studio albums (non-live) did the Doors record and release in total under that name?

4. In the song, 'Runnin' Blues' in the Soft Parade Album, Jim mentions which soul legend?

5. In the infamous 'Miami incident', what were the official charges Jim was brought up against?

Once you've answered these, I've got plenty of tougher ones in tow. I'll start an ongoing points system. The first to answer one question gets a certain number of points depending on the difficulty of the question, indicated by a number next to the question.

For instance, each question of the first lot is worth point. Whereas a more difficult question might be worth or even points.

I have 50 questions in total. At the end of which the member with the highest point score might just get a prize...

Subject: Re: Doors quiz...

Written By: Windbreaker05 on 02/12/06 at 3:17 am

5. I think that was indecent exposure...

No clue on the rest I'm afraid.

Check for new replies or respond here...