inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: New quiz site. am I wrong

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/28/06 at 3:24 pm

The quizzes people have been submitting to amIright proved to be rather popular, I figured they deserved a whole seperate site. 

So here it is, http://www.amiwrong.com

It's music, movies, tv, and any other pop culture topic you like.  It uses the same scripts from amIright, so if you submitted a quiz over there, it should look rather familiar.

The Movie/TV/Misc categories are very empty at the moment, so I would really appreciate some more quizzes there.

Subject: Re: New quiz site. am I wrong

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/29/06 at 9:48 am

I'd really, REALLY, REALLY appreciate if someone created some non-music quizzes (or even copied one of theirs from here) over to am I wrong and let me know what you think of the site.

Really... don't make me beg...

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/29/06 at 7:16 pm

I'd really, REALLY, REALLY appreciate if someone created some non-music quizzes (or even copied one of theirs from here) over to am I wrong and let me know what you think of the site.

Really... don't make me beg...

On this thread, is my "Definitive Doctor Who" Quiz, which falls under the TV category.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/31/06 at 2:19 pm

You can use any of my quizzes if you like. Unfortunately, I think they may be hard because I always have to add hints.

Cat

Written By: Tia on 12/06/06 at 9:47 am

is it cool if i post some quizzes on this board? i wanted to make sure i keep up traffic on the decades board which is why i didn't put the nose quizzes in the quizzes board but i can start posting them there if you like. i'm gonna do LOTS more. tennis pro noses, country music star noses, shriveled politician noses, you name it. i plan on making it my life.  :-[

and kim richards will always be one of the answers, whether it fits or not.

Written By: Tia on 12/06/06 at 9:50 am

i can copy the celebrity nosequizzes over to the amiwrong site if you like. they're not getting much traffic anymore, though, i'm not sure if everybody's stumped? you all know i posted a BIG hint, right?

Written By: Tia on 12/06/06 at 9:50 am

You can use any of my quizzes if you like. Unfortunately, I think they may be hard because I always have to add hints.

Cat
i love giving out hints.

Written By: ChuckyG on 12/06/06 at 11:57 am

i can copy the celebrity nosequizzes over to the amiwrong site if you like. they're not getting much traffic anymore, though, i'm not sure if everybody's stumped? you all know i posted a BIG hint, right?

I don't have the capacity on amIwrong to do image quizzes, where people upload the images to be guessed. 

I've thought about it, but I'm afraid of the copyright issues

Written By: peter07 on 06/20/07 at 12:25 pm

I just found this really cool trivia site for all you pop culture junkies out there called www.WorldOfPop.com.  They have a ton of cool games – my favorite is Too Many Questions, where you have 4 answers but a ton of questions and you have to match them up.

I heard they are gonna to have a game called Triviadome where you can actually win cash prizes.  $2500 per game (I think).  Has anyone else heard about this?

Anyway, just thought I’d share! 

Written By: apollonia1986 on 04/07/08 at 6:38 pm

I like it. I might make a couple of quizzes.  ;)

Written By: wsmith4 on 05/24/11 at 12:55 pm

Very cool!  I'll make quizzies too.!.!.!.!.

Check for new replies or respond here...