inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Which Garfield character are you?

Written By: Step-chan on 05/05/08 at 4:24 pm

http://www.quizilla.com/users/dragonwind/quizzes/%20What%20Garfield%20Character%20are%20YOU?/

I got Jon.

Subject: Re: Which Garfield character are you?

Written By: ninny on 05/05/08 at 8:45 pm

You are Odie! What an intelligent person you must be! No....really.....I'm serious! When the rest of the family goes out, Odie reads litterature and watches an evening with Mozart! GO YOU!!!!

Written By: wildcard on 05/05/08 at 9:16 pm

You are.....Arlene! You are bueatiful and a good huntress! You are in love with Garfield, but you want to stay single too! Quite a delema...but, remember....if you break up with him, the comic goes down the toilet....you make it more interesting

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/05/08 at 11:04 pm

You are Odie! What an intelligent person you must be! No....really.....I'm serious! When the rest of the family goes out, Odie reads litterature and watches an evening with Mozart! GO YOU!!!!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/06/08 at 2:32 pm

You are......Garfield! You just want to enjoy life, and you make sure everyone knows it!You love Arlene, but wouldn't want to marry her. Plus, you already love yourself! But, all the same, you are a good person, try to let your good side shine through more often! Trust me, you'll enjoy life more if you see others enjoying it too!

I think you can somewhat manipulate that quiz.

Cat

Written By: Step-chan on 05/06/08 at 2:36 pm

You are......Garfield! You just want to enjoy life, and you make sure everyone knows it!You love Arlene, but wouldn't want to marry her. Plus, you already love yourself! But, all the same, you are a good person, try to let your good side shine through more often! Trust me, you'll enjoy life more if you see others enjoying it too!

I think you can somewhat manipulate that quiz.

Cat

That's the problem with some of the quizzes on that site. Some people don't make them complex enough to make it harder to guess what you will get.

The Smurf quiz has a similiar problem.

Written By: Foo Bar on 07/08/11 at 1:04 am

That's the problem with some of the quizzes on that site. Some people don't make them complex enough to make it harder to guess what you will get.

The Smurf quiz has a similiar problem.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_8XlorG6n_cI/TT0Tov_AOEI/AAAAAAAAAVc/KG5ocNB8sV0/s1600/1295845301651.jpg

And that kinda lays it out on the line.  Just call me Twilight.  Doesn't stop me from laughing at it.

Back on topic, I'm a Garfield all the way.  I like eating, and I'm a cynical bastard.  And I'm still going, way past my prime.

Check for new replies or respond here...