inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Quiz: What Planet are you from?

Written By: Dude111 on 01/17/09 at 11:24 pm

http://www.allthetests.com/quiz05/dasquiztd.php3?testid=1046123949

My results

Your home planet is: Aquatopia

Aquatopia is a planet covered almost entirely in water, so the inhabitants are really good at swimming, as it's a necessity. The few bits of land are bursting with houses and shops, so there's not really much vegetations that's above water. The inhabitants have very long hair (coz it looks really nice when it all floats around when they're under water) and are really fit from all the swimming they have to do. At last, you finally know where you came from :)

Ah man!!

Subject: Re: Quiz: What Planet are you from?

Written By: wildcard on 01/18/09 at 12:01 am

Your home planet is: Silbob Silbob is a square planet roughly 64 million light years away from Earth. It's covered in trees and smells strongly of cheese and tomato. The inhabitants of Silbob are all governed by "The Voice", which tells them what to do (but don't worry, because it's qite quite really - it just means you don't have to think much). They all have really short hair (it's the fashion there) and quite like swimming, when "The Voice" lets them. At last, you finally know where you come from :)

Voice? NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DO.  I'm eating all the pizza and you can't stop me.

Written By: zacpot on 01/25/09 at 6:09 am

Your home planet is: Glark Glark is a round, red planet roughly 25 million light years from Earth. It's covered in shrubbery and cocoa bean plants (so they make loads of choccie there) The inhabitants of Glark usually have quite short hair so they don't get it caught in the plants (they're all midgets too), and they're all pretty independent. At last, you know where you belong :)  :o

Written By: Indy Gent on 01/25/09 at 6:42 pm

Welcome to Earth, fellow Glark Glarkian. :D :D :)
Your home planet is: Glark Glark is a round, red planet roughly 25 million light years from Earth. It's covered in shrubbery and cocoa bean plants (so they make loads of choccie there) The inhabitants of Glark usually have quite short hair so they don't get it caught in the plants (they're all midgets too), and they're all pretty independent. At last, you know where you belong :)  :o

Written By: zacpot on 01/26/09 at 8:52 pm

Welcome to Earth, fellow Glark Glarkian. :D :D :)

:D  thanks for da welcome,  i had to escape due to my loathing of chockie......... 8-P

Written By: anabel on 03/07/09 at 3:08 am

It looks like the Glark Glarkians are taking over!!   :D

Written By: Mushroom on 03/11/09 at 6:00 pm

It looks like the Glark Glarkians are taking over!!   :D

Yes it does!  I guess I am now labeled as a Glarkian, instead of a Reactionary.

Written By: Doc Brown on 06/02/09 at 7:00 pm

Yes it does!  I guess I am now labeled as a Glarkian, instead of a Reactionary.

I seem to be a Glark-Glarkian too, which explains my daily need for a chocolate fix. When the Vogons come around blowing stuff up again, we double-G's should all get together and hitch a ride home. Just DON'T PANIC! :o

Your Pal,
Doc

8)

P.S.: No one from Viltvoodle or Magrathea yet? Oh well, maybe we'll meet'em at Milliways ! ;)

Written By: Frank on 06/07/09 at 1:06 am

Your home planet is: Glark Glark

Any idea how much it costs to fly there, coz I wanna go home

Written By: anabel on 06/08/09 at 6:15 pm

Look!  It's another one of US!

Think there's anything to it like the fact that maybe people that post on message boards all have Glark-Glarkian personalities?  Or maybe Glark Glark PUT this message board here for us all to find each other?  ???

Yeah, maybe not.  :D

Written By: Frank on 06/09/09 at 6:04 pm

Look!  It's another one of US!

Think there's anything to it like the fact that maybe people that post on message boards all have Glark-Glarkian personalities?  Or maybe Glark Glark PUT this message board here for us all to find each other?  ???

Yeah, maybe not.  :D

Conspiracy here, I think these Glark-Glarkians want all of us to think we belong there. I'm waiting for the brainwashing and the "leader' to show up. Wonder who it could be. The sham wow guy maybe? Susan Boyle? A-roids?

Written By: Womble on 07/01/09 at 7:14 pm

I'm a "Glark Glark". Heck! I've been called worse.

Written By: anabel on 07/01/09 at 7:35 pm

Hey!  Womble is one of US too!  I pretty much had you pegged for a Glark Glark, you've just confirmed it!  ;) :)

Written By: Doc Brown on 07/07/09 at 6:38 pm

Conspiracy here, I think these Glark-Glarkians want all of us to think we belong there. I'm waiting for the brainwashing and the "leader' to show up. Wonder who it could be. The sham wow guy maybe? Susan Boyle? A-roids?

The most logical person would be some descendant of Milton Hershey.
Wouldn't it? ???

Your Pal,
Doc

8)

Written By: mooster on 08/02/09 at 8:51 pm

Your home planet is: Glark Glark is a round, red planet roughly 25 million light years from Earth. It's covered in shrubbery and cocoa bean plants (so they make loads of choccie there) The inhabitants of Glark usually have quite short hair so they don't get it caught in the plants (they're all midgets too), and they're all pretty independent. At last, you know where you belong.

Check for new replies or respond here...