inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What was the purpose of this board?

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/23/04 at 11:08 am

not many people are posting... was this an inactive board with the old software?

Subject: Re: What was the purpose of this board?

Written By: rubixgirl on 04/23/04 at 3:48 pm

I just think people are starting to find their way back here. Patience, grasshopper  :D If you build it they will come.  :)

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/23/04 at 4:51 pm

I just think people are starting to find their way back here. Patience, grasshopper  :D If you build it they will come.  :)

it's the only board I couldn't find a description of... so I guess I just have the vaguest of memories of what this is supposed to do... lots in my head at the moment

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 04/23/04 at 6:58 pm

it's the only board I couldn't find a description of... so I guess I just have the vaguest of memories of what this is supposed to do... lots in my head at the moment

It was a place where yo ucould list anything you wanted and get peiople to rate them

Singers' voices
songs by a particular band
etc.....

It had been mainly used for listing songs and asking people to put a score against them, and had sort of morphed into an understanding that you would rate between 0 & 5, although of course, that was up to the thread originator to clarify at the start....

Written By: Marian on 04/28/04 at 8:06 pm

A new board was started because it got annoying,for people who didn't like to rate stuff,to see "rate this" threads dominating the Playful Penguin board,among others.Cheers!

Check for new replies or respond here...